Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo 3DS

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Default Nintendo 3DS

OK we need a new 3ds thread,

the system has really peaked after being written off. By the time mario kart 8 comes out for the wii u I expect one for the 3ds as well. This system is definitely a success. Now can it eventually match up with the DS is another story. But game wise it apears to be on track to matching the DS.
    Last edited by Madam-Shogun-Assassin; 04-30-2014 at 10:45 PM.

I think it matches the ds, plus it's getting the new smash bros as well I heard

Astonishing Member

A Link Between Worlds is great. Have yet to play anything else though.

I got

> Pokemon X (or Y I cant remember)
    > Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
    > Fire Emblem: Awakening
    > Kid Icarus
    > Link Between Worlds
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    OK we need a new 3ds thread,

the system has really peaked after being written off. By the time mario kart 8 comes out for the wii u I expect one for the 3ds as well. This system is definitely a success. Now can it eventually match up with the DS is another story. But game wise it apears to be on track to matching the DS.
    Do you mean a new Mario Kart for the 3DS? I can't see that happening, Mario Kart 7 only came out 2 years ago.

I got around 20ish games for it so far, top games I've played are;

Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
    Pullbox
    Fire Emblem: Awakening
    Pokemon X
    Luigi's Mansion 2
    Mighty Switch Force
    Resident Evil Revelations
    Mario Kart 7

BANNED

I have ONE game for my Nintendo 3DS and it is: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3!
    fabulous

i would like the following games:
    >>> FIRE EMBLEM: AWAKENING
    >>> BRAVELY: DEFAULT
    >>> ZELDA: OCARINA of TIME

Next big game I want is Bravely Default. Playing through Ace Attorney at the min, didn't realise how long it actually takes to get through a case. It has surprised me how much I liked it having never played any of them before. I'd definitely download the demo and try it out.

I got:

Super Mario 3D Land
    Mario Kart 7
    Tales of the Abyss
    Ocarina of Time

Gotta get Zelda, Fire Emblem and Bravery adefault.

Fantastic Member Bslythegamerguy's Avatar

I play my 3DS quite often, it's the only modern day console I own and my time spent playing Super Mario 3D Land, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Mario Kart 7, and Zelda: A Link Between Worlds has been an absolute blast and I can't wait to own Kirby: Triple Deluxe and New Super Mario Bros 2! I'm also hoping for a few good 3D shooters down the road, maybe we'll eventually get a Call of Duty game or something else, and I'd also love a solid sports title or two to see release at some point.

I tinkered with getting Bravely Default, but I've noticed throughout the years that long and engaging games like that have lost my interest and I prefer adventure titles or platformers like Mario or Kirby, I don't know what it is but I can't get enough of them. Luckily the 3DS' library is full of them and I won't be at a loss.

Beat Super Mario Land 3D 3 times, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon 2 times, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 2 times, and I've won every cup in Mario Kart 7, so I guess I've put some time into my 3DS XL!

I play my 4DS more than any of my other consoles or the PC. Right now my top games are

1. Bravely Default
    2. Link Between Worlds
    3. Fire Emblem Awakening
    4. Pokemon Y

I'm loving the hell out of BD right now it's everything I love about old school jrpg modernized and improved to be even better than before

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
    I play my 4DS more than any of my other consoles or the PC. Right now my top games are

1. Bravely Default
    2. Link Between Worlds
    3. Fire Emblem Awakening
    4. Pokemon Y

I'm loving the hell out of BD right now it's everything I love about old school jrpg modernized and improved to be even better than before
    how the hell did you get a 4ds??? Are you from the future?!

I love playing Animal Crossing New Leaf. I spend WAY to much time playing it. I'm also digging Pokemon Y.

If there's one good thing I can say about the 3DS (and I can say many good things, but I'll start with this), it's that it's got the most options for Mega Man fans. Not only does it have Mega Man 1-6 on NES Virtual Console, but by the end of this month it'll have Mega Man 1-5 from the Gameboy and Mega Man Xtreme 1 and 2 from the Game Boy Color. It's also got backwards compatibility with Mega Man ZX, Mega Man ZX Advent, Mega Man Star Force 1-3, and Mega Man Zero Collection (1-4) from the DS. And it's getting Azure Striker Gunvolt and Mighty No. 9, the two spiritual successors from ex-Capcom staff.

The Blue Bomber may no longer be a priority for Capcom, but his spirit lives on here.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by plan B View Post
    I love playing Animal Crossing New Leaf. I spend WAY to much time playing it. I'm also digging Pokemon Y.
    I was thinking about getting Pokemon X or Y, but I dunno, maybe there will be a Z version in the future so I might wait.

The Ultimate Spider-Man MilesMorales's Avatar

Been thinking about getting a 3DS. Was originally thinking of getting the Wii U but there are way more games for the 3DS and I haven't had a Nintendo handheld since the GBA so if I get the 3DS I could also enjoy some of the older DS games I've missed out on.