Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Huh, looks pretty cool actually.

(Where did you found that, tho?)

I just hope we will still get Classic Spidey villains with the new change going global.

That Camuncoli art and that new Spider-Mobile are about the only positives I can take from that preview .

Also, if that is Mockingbird, I'm surprised they gave her a new costume...especially one that's so different, and more Superhero-y, than her Agents of SHIELD duds. You think they would've kept just kept her old costume or adapted the AoS look completely into comics with the addition of the goggles or domino mask .

Camuncoli's art is just gorgeous. A car chase in Amazing Spider-Man? I'm good with that.
    “Marvel Fan Rave Podcast” on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and more.

Looks good. I'll give this a shot again.
    We need better comics

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I do like the art but...A Spider-Mobile just doesn't appeal to me idea wise personally speaking. I'll still give the latest relaunch a chance though as it's Peter Parker.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by HAVOK78 View Post
    Seeing his costume change into a generic racing outfit kinda disappoints me.
    This actually looks like what Spider-Man would look like if it were Japanese. Futuristic vehicles and costumes etc.
    I won't judge until I read it, but yeah may not be for me.... The colors are great though
    That is probably a flashback transition to when he was testing the car at Parker Industries.

Astonishing Member

Looks great.
    Spider-Man comics have always been quite dinamic,due spidey powers as the agility and him web slinging at high velocity.
    And this preview showing the spider mobile at full speed is in line with how fast paced the spider man comics are.
    Dunno about who are the villains though,must be new villains.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Other View Post
    Huh, looks pretty cool actually.

(Where did you found that, tho?)
    Nick Lowe re-tweeted the images from the artist who colors the book (sorry i cant find it anywhere anymore)

looks like Slott wishes he was writing a different character......its seemed that way since superior.

I can complain all day but I will still buy because its Peter.

The car reminds me of the R8 that West Coast Customs modded for Tron: Legacy.

I guess it's the wheels

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I wanna know the function of the car and why he felt he needed it. I think it's cool that he's working with shield, though I hope it's not all the time. Maybe fury jr points spider toward the Zodiac in the first arc
    X-Men Forever

I'll read it but I'm seriously wishing that Mr. Slott would move on to a different title. After rereading ASM Civil War and Back in Black, the thought of the past couple of years since Superior makes me want to throw up in my mouth. I don't have anything against Slott. I just want to see a new writer for ASM and have him never write another Spider-Man comic again. lol

Could be interesting. Maybe, in the same tragic way a plane crash is iteresting, but interesting non the less.
    Stay Calm. Carry Guns.

So Spidey has a Batmobile now? Makes me miss his old dune buggy. Parker Industries - Wayne Industries? At least Batman sticks primarily to Gotham City. Marvel's attempt to "globalize" Spider-Man while letting Miles Morales be the "street" Spider-Man is not giving me the warm and fuzzies. Hope these ideas do not survive beyond the first five issues, or I may be taking a break from Spider-Man again. I haven't been too impressed with Slott's recent issues since the Superior arc ended; Silk introduction seemed way too forced in order to create another spin-off title and the Spider-Verse arc didn't do much for me. Spidey's best when he is kept at the city/street level, and not hopping across the globe (or between universes).
    Last edited by Gnarlly; 09-14-2015 at 12:41 PM.