Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Stopped reading the book after Dimension Z because I couldn't stand Janson ruining Carlos Pacheco's pencils with his inking. But now you make me wish I hadn't stopped.

BANNED

Finally read the issue... it seems like nail made Rodgers hyper age than rather make him loose his powers.

So, Captain America is now an old man, the watcher is dead, and Wolverine is dying in September. Marvel must have some weird plan coming up to do all of this.

BANNED

Pretty crazy ending.
    I've loved this entire run so I'm pumped for what's coming.

Also, this is the best portrayal of Falcon right now IMO.

I'm going to take another tack with this.

When was the last time anybody saw Dugan in a book as a commander of SHIELD?
    Around this time, (which has to be way out of sync with anything else in the ANMN), nobody is off world, including the Avengers or the FF, so this has to be set in an Alternative reality. This has to be set in its own Mindbubble. And what happened to Mindbubble anyway? Did he die jumping out of that window, ranting about how everything is all screwed up?

Seeing as Remender is doing both Uncanny Avengers and Captain America, and future solicits are saying things like spoilers:
    Uncanny A is concluding all the Dimension Z stuff
    end of spoilers, then the two books have to be linked. If that is the case, then the Cap stuff has to be before the Planet X stuff. And none of this is going to stick; Cap aged, depowered or whatever. As soon as the Uncanny Avengers "7 timelines" is done, this is done also.

Coincidentally, this reminds me of the current Russian-Ukraine crisis going on right now, with America stuck right in the middle. Funny how Marvel comics reflect life a lot of times.

How do I rate the run since Cap and Jet Black escaped Dimension Z? I'm disappointed about Jet Blacks role in the story so far. She had one good issue, where Remender addressed her assimilation into the MU from Dimension Z, but her fighting prowess seems to be a lot less than I wanted. Jet had ample opportunity to help Cap in fights, and she came off as a simple girl in a big mans world. It also emphasises that because Jet Black makes no appearances outside Captain America, that this happened outside the normal MU reality.
    Last edited by jackolover; 06-08-2014 at 05:48 PM.