Default Free Indie Book - The Sleeping Town

Hello everyone,

I am an indie author that posts in this forum. I usually don't advertise here, but I am releasing the sequel to one of my books so I'm making the first one in the series completely free.

It's a first-person urban fantasy novel. If you're into that you might want to check this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Short Blurb
    It all began the day Michael Walker woke up and everyone else didn't.

The small town of Redfield has changed. The uncanny has become common, the truth remains elusive, and the line between friend and foe is blurry at best. In order to save his friends and family, Michael Walker must enter into a world like none he has seen before, one where a single misstep could mean the end of everything.

When wizards play their games, those without power are sure to lose

Links:
    https://www.instafreebie.com/free/1y0yc - No need to make an account and offers the most common e-book formats
    Also available at Barnes & Nobles for those who want a more familiar distributor.

Amazon also offers it but they have been really slow about price-matching it. Best I could do was lower it to 99 Cents. If you want to, you can report the lower price to them and see if they price match it. You'd be doing me a favor.

Of course, if you want to contribute, I wouldn't say no to that either
    Last edited by Hazard; 11-02-2016 at 08:05 PM.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile