Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Diana never wore a skit in her first appearance they were loose shorts. I think she should have different costumes . I do like Darwyn Cooke look for her thick and curve. One problem with the odyssey is the Jacket and the onesie pants. It needs to cut down on the straps. And why does she need a choker? I rather her been in the shirts, battleskirt and pants.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 09-05-2015 at 01:37 PM.

I've never understood all the hoopla over her outfit. The bathing suit has been around so long I have a hard time imagining her in anything else. Sure there have been some nice variations over the years, but I don't think I'll ever really understand why people freak out about it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    One problem with the odyssey is the Jacket and the onesie pants.
    She only had the jacket for a little while. Not sure what onesie pants are or how they are bad.

And why does she need a choker?
    For the same reason the Flash needs lightning bolts on his mask: it looks neat. It doesn't have a function. Practically nothing about a superhero costume has a function. It's entirely rule of cool designing. Why does Superman need a cape?

I love the "bathing suite"
    I just do not like it when a artist draws Wonder Woman like she is wearing "granny panites" or "a thong"

I would say Batman is an exception to the rule (with regards to Super Hero Costumes ).
    Most every thing about his costume has a reason for being there, from his utility belt to his cowl, from his boots and gloves to his cape and also the material of
    his body armor (suite).
    Last edited by My Two Cents; 09-06-2015 at 04:50 PM.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by SteveGus View Post
    I don't see why she can't have a variety of outfits.
    She's a woman, after all. (ducks and runs )

#bestlook
    Gal Wonder Art.jpg
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

All-New Member

My un-controversial opinion on wonder woman's costume would to get rid of those stupid braclet knives...

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel/DC Fan View Post
    I would be fine with anything other than that hideous monstrosity she wears now.
    I agree. Her current costume is hideous and she deserves something better.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Too bad it looks more beauty pageant than superhero...

This to me is flatout the best costum she ever had. Too bad DC caved in before the book was actually published.

I think this look would have been fine and is still a better design then her current look.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post

This makes me want to pluck my eyeballs out, she looks like something out of King of Fighters '95. I'm sorry but it's true. This is what happens when an artist does a designer's job. DC should have a go-to artist for character designs and that artist should be Chiang, because in Chiang we trust.

The Odyssey look was awesome. With or without the jacket.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Mighty Member

golden age wonder woman wore skirts which i think op was referencing