All-New Member

Default Teen Titans September Issue

Hi Guys and Girls

I was wondering if someone can help me, I was on the DC comics website looking up the realease info for my comics so I can setup a schedule on my phone and when I got to the teen titans page Issue 12 is down to be realeased for 21/10 meaning no issue for september

Is this right? was the an announcement for a delay or anything I may have missed ?

any help is appricated

Telepathic Nightmare

BANNED

Pretty sure it's a mistake by the site. #12 should be released on the 23rd. Here's a list of the Sept solicits released a couple months back
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/06/...ust-the-words/

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AquaLantern View Post
    Pretty sure it's a mistake by the site. #12 should be released on the 23rd. Here's a list of the Sept solicits released a couple months back
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/06/...ust-the-words/
    I don't know about that. I was just checking on Comixology and it listed the following when I put the book in my subscription que just to check it:

Teen Titans (2014-) Expected Delivery is October 21 2015

It now either two places have the same error or there was a date change for the release of that issue. Last time this happened it was that there was an actual date change for something.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

ComicList.com still has it for September 23rd on the DC Comics Extended Forecast.

http://www.comiclist.com/index.php/l...for-09-09-2015

All-New Member

Thank you for the replies guys, so far different sites have different dates, think the only way I will know for sure is to check ebay on the 23rd Sept maybe. Again cheers for the speedy replies :-)

I saw the same thing in JLA. Im pretty sure it was a mistake, cuz otherwise 2 issues would be launched on the same day.
    - We were the BEST, Richard. No matter what anyone thinks. - Damian Wayne.

Green Lantern Spanish Fan Site HERE