View Poll Results: WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE LINE FOR SEPTEMBER?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • COSMIC DAWN

2 13.33%
  • CURSED DAWN

5 33.33%
  • GOTHAM'S DAWN

3 20.00%
  • HEROES DAWN

0 0%
  • INFINITE DAWN

1 6.67%
  • STEEL DAWN

4 26.67%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Gotham's Dawn for me
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

HEROES
    Justice League: New Dawn #16

COSMIC
    Green Lantern's Light #9
    Orion of apokolips #9
    Black Adam and the Marvels #9
    Space Ghost:Coast to Coast #9

CURSED
    Justice League Dark #6
    Sentinels of Magic #4
    Hellblazer #14

STEEL
    Superman One Million #3 [Superego vs Id. I can't stop smiling. Brilliant. "...the magnetic storms of the remains of Uranus..." *giggle*]
    Superman: The Man of Tomorrow #8

Looks like the Cosmic line's getting my vote this month.
    Last edited by nx01a; 09-15-2015 at 09:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Yeah the Cosmic is great! Makes me wish DC would put more faith in their cosmic line, beyond just GL stuff.

Also, that Orion solicit!!!
    My fan fiction:

The Outstanding, a fan fic Universe where Marvel characters and stories are reshaped, revised and retold. Check it out!

The Ultimate Flash, where I take inspiration from classic Silver-Age Comics of Barry Allen and the new CW TV Show to give an old character a new spin! Click here to read!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away the Marvel and Star Wars Universe combine! Check out Marvel: Star Wars' first family, the Fantastic Four! Read it here!

Everyone is hitting on all cylinders this month. Give me one of everything!! Great work everyone!!!

One of everything, please. Great titles this month, and it's hard to pick a favorite.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Extraordinary Member

Batman #16. Like the way this version of INC seems to be playing out.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

So after Man of Tomorrow this month, there's a new band of Atomic Knights in the DCU - rather than a group in the future fighting after being thrown into a nuclear holocaust, it's a group from a super-science past thrown into the present being saved from one - and anyone's free to do what they want with them if they're interested.

Also, for those following the book (which, I'm pleased and humbled to say, seems to be a fair number of you), Superman One Million is moving to COSMIC DAWN next month, so be sure to look for that there, alongside another new title from me in that line next month. Also, nx01a, in case you didn't know/were interested Superego was actually a preexisting idea from Chris Roberson's all-too-brief run on Superman, though ID was mine. Anyway, my picks:

HEROES' DAWN
    The Flash #14
    Aquaman: What Lies Below #1
    Arsenal #12

CURSED DAWN
    The Elite #16
    Hellblazer #12
    Sandman #6
    Preacher: Between Heaven & Hell #6
    The Walking Deadman #6

GOTHAM'S DAWN
    Batman #16
    Nightwing #13

INFINITE DAWN
    Suicide Squad #9
    Earth-3 #7

STEEL DAWN
    Superman #15
    Superman: The Man of Tomorrow #9
    Superman One Million #3
    The Uncanny Superboy #8
    Buh-bye

That concept for Atomic Knights sounds really cool. Much like Old Man Logan, I really love the idea of post-apocalyptic heroes. However, what you've done is given them a bit of a steam-punkish, time-travelling twist! So many possibilities...
    Last edited by xMatt; 09-20-2015 at 02:12 AM.
    My fan fiction:

The Outstanding, a fan fic Universe where Marvel characters and stories are reshaped, revised and retold. Check it out!

The Ultimate Flash, where I take inspiration from classic Silver-Age Comics of Barry Allen and the new CW TV Show to give an old character a new spin! Click here to read!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away the Marvel and Star Wars Universe combine! Check out Marvel: Star Wars' first family, the Fantastic Four! Read it here!

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    HEROES

COSMIC
    Green Lantern's Light #9
    Orion of apokolips #9
    Space Ghost:Coast to Coast #9

CURSED
    Justice League Dark #6
    Sentinels of Magic #4
    Hellblazer #14

STEEL
    Superman One Million #3 [Superego vs Id. I can't stop smiling. Brilliant. "...the magnetic storms of the remains of Uranus..." *giggle*]

Looks like the Cosmic line's getting my vote this month.
    Quote Originally Posted by xMatt View Post
    Yeah the Cosmic is great! Makes me wish DC would put more faith in their cosmic line, beyond just GL stuff.

Also, that Orion solicit!!!
    Thanks for the kind words guys! Very much appreciated! The Cosmic Line has found it's niche here in New Dawn and I really like the line-up of titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    Also, for those following the book (which, I'm pleased and humbled to say, seems to be a fair number of you), Superman One Million is moving to COSMIC DAWN next month, so be sure to look for that there, alongside another new title from me in that line next month. Also, nx01a, in case you didn't know/were interested Superego was actually a preexisting idea from Chris Roberson's all-too-brief run on Superman, though ID was mine. Anyway, my picks:
    Welcome to the Cosmic Line! Glad to have you on board!

Another great month of NEW DAWN. Excellent debut of the AQUAMAN mini. Big happenings in THE ELITE, GREEN LANTERN, JUSTICE LEAGUE, SUPERMAN: THE MAN OF TOMORROW, BATMAN and especially in SUPERMAN. Big revelations in HAWKWORLD and the WALKING DEADMAN. Plus a very cool setup for the 'SLAVE NEW WORLD' saga in JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK. Each line really brought it this month. My picks:

HEROES

Flash #14
    Arsenal #12
    Young Justice #3
    Aquaman: What Lies Below #1 of 4

COSMIC

Green Lantern's Light #9
    Hawkworld #6
    Orion of Apokolips #9
    Space Ghost:Coast to Coast#9

CURSED

Curse of the Phantasm #5
    The Elite #14
    Justice League Dark #6
    Preacher: Between Heaven and Hell #6
    The Walking Deadman #6
    Sentinels of Magic #4

GOTHAM

Batman #16
    Darkhawk & the Renegades #4
    Nightwing #14
    Outsiders: Spear of Destiny #4 (of 6)

INFINITE

Agents of the Multiverse #11
    Suicide Squad #10
    Earth-3 #7

STEEL

Superman #15
    Superman One Million #3
    Uncanny Superboy #8
    Black Lightning #3
    Thorn #3

You're right, this was a huge month in terms of 'reveals'! Especially the Hawkman one regarding Byth!! (also your pm box is full!)
    My fan fiction:

Sorry my inbox was full. All clear now. Please resend xmatt and anyone who needs to pm me

New to these threads, how does this work? Can I get older issues of things, or if I didn't follow from the start, am I out of luck?

Hi Ragdoll. You can always access NEW DAWN LIVE thread at http://community.comicbookresources....-New-Dawn-Live! Even more info through our new Age of Marvel/New Dawn Wiki page at http://age-of-marvels-new-dawn.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page .

Here are first 3 months of NEW DAWN 2.0 which began the summer of last year.:

http://community.comicbookresources....-2-0-JUNE-2014!
    http://community.comicbookresources....-2-0-JULY-2014!
    http://community.comicbookresources....-0-AUGUST-2014!

You can view more by clicking on the links for month you want to view at http://community.comicbookresources....=1#post1397705 Series information, sales/stats and new titles/cancellation are updated throughout the year.

Every month you can view and select any titles you like. The titles with the lowest amount of sales over a period of time are in jeopardy of cancellation.