Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Superman Smashes the Klan is definitely a must read Superman book. Quite honestly, the story of the family, leaving Chinatown and settling in the Midwest, that would have been enough to be a classic graphic novel. Throw the Superman story on top, draw all kinds of crazy parallels between Superman and a 12 year old Asian girl? That's a book for the ages! It also works as an unbelievably new take on Superman in the Atomic Age. I liked Superman for All Seasons back in the day, this book hits those spots for me but much more powerfully. A great Superman story! (And family one too!)

I just read Vendettis Freedom Fighter book, Great sequel to the Overman story from Multiversity. Definitely would read more from this team on this book!

Amazing Member

I'm looking for a Superman comic book with the following panels in it : https://imgur.com/a/NWuCd

Anybody by any chance know which comic this comes from?

Superman vol. 2 #188

Took some searching but the black S was a dead giveaway it was post-Imperiex War, so shortened the search!
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

"“Your boos mean nothing, I’ve seen what makes you cheer!”

Amazing Member

Thankyou!, ive been looking for this to help with some research i'm doing on Superman for a fanfic and fanfilm, thanks again dude!

Has Action Comics been a good reading companion to Superman? Trying to streamline what I'm collecting monthly. I know Bendis has been writing both for some time now. Would I be able to get away with just Superman? Or better to read both?
    CaptainAmericaBatman
    DaredevilNightwing
    HawekeyeTheFlash
    DeadpoolRedHood

Fantastic Member Man_of_Tomorrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Has Action Comics been a good reading companion to Superman? Trying to streamline what I'm collecting monthly. I know Bendis has been writing both for some time now. Would I be able to get away with just Superman? Or better to read both?
    Superman can be fully enjoyed without reading AC. And it's the most even read, with constency in writing and art.