Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    Except the post I was actually responding to didn't say anything about it "looking like Magneto's." He explicitly complained about it limiting Diggle's range of vision while giving Ollie's hood a pass for the same thing. Like I said, arbitrary.

That being said, the "looks like Magneto's helmet" complaints are pretty weak as well.
    I long the days when a sidekick could just slap a domino mask on and suddenly you are a different person and no one recognizes you anymore. Like Bucky or Robin or Sandy the golden boy. And by the way, The Diggler's helmet (that's Mr. Diggle's new codename) is just plain ugly. Is not that we want to give it grief or that it looks like the bastard child of The Gladiator and Magneto's helmet, is just that it is plain ugly. We saw a picture: "wow, what an ugly helmet". People said: "wait til you see it in action, it will look different". Now we saw it in action: "Yes, it looks different. Now it looks ugly AND stupid". There's gotta be another way.

The Man Without Fear. Batman#22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scribbles View Post
    Blackneto.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterrose64 View Post
    Boba-neto.....Magne-Fett....Mandoneto....

Looks like he needs to be tied up to a jungle gym with chocolate smeared on his face.....
    LOL, Love that!! I've said before and I'll say it again...

Man I wish this forum had like buttons!

I also would have gave a thumbs up to the guy who called diggle "Blackneto".

Back on Topic, that is by far the worst costume choice ever simply because of the helmet. Not only does it look stupid, but like many people just said, it narrows your vision in a fight. Granted Oliver never had that problem but at least he looked cool.
    Last edited by Batman#22; 09-19-2015 at 07:06 PM.
    I plan on dying tonight!!!
    (Punches himself in the nose and cause bleeding)
    ... how about you?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Batman#22 View Post
    ...that is by far the worst costume choice ever simply because of the helmet. Not only does it look stupid,...
    Red Tornado probably made you rethink the "Worst Costume Choice Ever" statement. lol

BANNED

beware his power