Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    Astonishing visual poems by pierulestheworld.tumblr.com
    This whole page is great. I loved them all. Thanks for sharing.

Well, it was nice to see Layla Miller return in #2 of the Multiple Man mini, even if it is just an alternate future/reality version. And like most people thought, she doesn't regard this Jamie as her Jamie. And she seems to think Jamie was a dumby for getting killed by the cloud.

Any how, I really liked this latest issue, and I'm looking forward to seeing what all of the weird time travel stuff leads to.

I like the messed up time travel, I think it gives the series the ability to do pretty much anything. I also love these covers! https://sirmarkussite.wordpress.com/...ultiple-man-2/

What’s the deal with Madrox in Uncanny X-Men? Unless there’s some sort of development that I hadn’t heard about, the lead of his solo book is a dupe without the M tattoo. The one in UXM has the M and the characters are referring to him as Jamie. Anybody know what’s up? Could it be an editorial mistake or have something to do with how the solo series ends seeing that Rosenberg is one of the three writers on the main book and I doubt he’d let something like that slip. Though we have seen in other places (Loki and Black Widow) copies of characters pop up after the death of the originals and writers subsequently forgetting that it isn’t the original character and acting like it is. Or could he have (like Doc Samson and Electro) come back with no explanation?
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

I'm still trying to comprehend what happened in that catastrophe that was Rosenberg's Multiple Man mini.

So, right now I’m assuming that either Legion brought the real Jamie back or the one who died in the Inhuman thing was a dupe afterall. Possibly orchestrated by Legion to make it look like the real him.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    So, right now I’m assuming that either Legion brought the real Jamie back or the one who died in the Inhuman thing was a dupe after all. Possibly orchestrated by Legion to make it look like the real him.
    You've just now put more thought into it than the writers did.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    You've just now put more thought into it than the writers did.
    Incorrect.

At the end of Multiple Man #5, the only dupe left was given the M tattoo, and he had the last of the serum that Hank created to make a dupe into the new Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan D. White View Post
    Incorrect.

At the end of Multiple Man #5, the only dupe left was given the M tattoo, and he had the last of the serum that Hank created to make a dupe into the new Prime.
    So, the original Jamie is still dead? Damn.

It is very sad

Yep. It is very sad.

I kept telling fans to stop asking to see him again, that they were going to ruin his marriage, and they didn't listen...

Astonishing Member

There was another dupe that couldn't (or shouldnt) have been at Muir Island. Reverend Madrox, a prebysterian priest iirc, with a wife and adopted kids (dupes can't have kids, if a dupe impregnates a woman, the baby is another dupe).
    King of Hell Guido left Rahne with him after killing her son Tier