Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Jamie was in Phoenix Resurrection #2... but he probably isn't real.

Incredible Member

I still say Jamie-Prime is back home on the farm with his wife, Layla, and that he just sent dupes off to help Cyclops. When his dupes were dying, one claimed "Yes, I'm the real Jamie Prime!" as both a last-ditch F-U to Scott, as well as to stave off further attempts by the X-Men to recruit him so he could just be left in peace.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Jamie was in Phoenix Resurrection #2... but he probably isn't real.
    .....And if you think that was surprising......then here's a look from the Preview Pages from {Next Week's} OLD MAN HAWKEYE #1.

BANNED

Hey, folks, look at this.

Marvel Comics has registered a trademark under the name “Multiple Man” for this long list of publishing and merchandise-related items:

“Education and entertainment services: Paper and paper articles; cardboard and cardboard articles; printed matter; publications; books; photographs; portraits; paintings; photo-engravings; stationery; office and school supplies; school supply kits; temporary tattoo transfers; foam stamps; party bags; plastic sandwich bags; shopping bags”

Multiple Man is Jamie Madrox, the X-Men character who can generate multiple versions of himself from kinetic energy. The character has appeared in X-Men comics and spinoffs, even his own title in 2004, Madrox, as well as cartoons and portrayals in the X-Men film, The Last Stand portrayed by Eric Dane.

Of late, there has been the suggestion that he may get his own feature film from Fox, portrayed by James Franco, written by Allan Heinberg with Simon Kinberg producing.

But whatever Fox is planning, it looks like Marvel Comics wants to get in there first. Trademarking also means “use it or lose it”, so if they want some “printed matter”, then publishing a Multiple Man comic book is probably the easiest way to do it.

A Marvel registered trademark doesn’t guarantee a comic book is coming. But it is a pretty good indicator, and sees about 95% follow through in the next year…
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/01...-multiple-man/

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Coooool! Bring back Madrox and give him a solo.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    I hope it is a new solo!!!
    Last edited by Purplevit; 02-06-2018 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Coooool! Bring back Madrox and give him a solo.
    Madrox can never be SOLO . On that note, can we rename this to Jamie Madrox, Jamie Madrox and Jamie Madrox Appreciation Thread?
    Last edited by GarDian; 02-06-2018 at 02:01 AM.

BANNED

Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel?

"...spilling out of ComicsPRO is the word that we will be getting a new Multiple Man series written by Marvel writer Matthew Rosenberg.

Presumably, it will have multiple issues."

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/02...ple-man-comic/

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I would be down for a new Multiple Man series!!

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

"...spilling out of ComicsPRO is the word that we will be getting a new Multiple Man series written by Marvel writer Matthew Rosenberg.

Is this for real CC? If it is...

“Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Is this for real CC? If it is...

Yeah, I hope so.
    And yes...
    It seems that only Scott will remain dead.

I hope this is real - his death was truly pointless and the context and situation didn't fit with his character and X-Factor 'Investigations' is a favourite of mine.
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

Astonishing Member

I will be very interested to see what they do with Layla

Phoenix Resurrection pretty much erases the possibility he didnt die, although I guess the Madrox we saw could be the illusion of a dupe.
    If I had to write the story, I would make it about how now Reverend Madrox is Madrox prime, and how that situation is undone. It is impossible for the reverend to have died in Muir island.

Perhaps Madrox, in the body of the Reverend, has been having to have sex with the wife of the reverend, to not destroy his marriage, and Layla knows and approves, and they need a psychic to split the personalities and memories, something like that.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Phoenix Resurrection pretty much erases the possibility he didnt die, although I guess the Madrox we saw could be the illusion of a dupe.
    During the 'dead X-Men' segment of the Chaos War event, there were multiple Madroxes in the afterlife (along with Moira, a couple of Stepford Cuckoos, Thunderbird, etc.), once of which died of Legacy, IIRC, so it's entirely possible for Madrox to be alive, and yet also present in one or more afterlives...