Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Over on Marvel 616 Politics, they did an article on the villains of Jamie Madrox and who should be added to his Rogue's Gallery. Check it out here and check them out on Facebook here!

BANNED

Jamie Madrox is awesome.

Marvel 616 Politics posted a new battle feature yesterday "Multiple Man vs The Spot." Check it out here and check them out on Facebook here!

Spartak87

Does anyone else miss Madrox? I mean with all the different teams you would think they would have a place for Jamie! I loved him in Pater David's X-Factor from 2006-13.

I miss Madrox and the XFactor crew. Thank OAA for those Ulti. Collections.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Miss the pseudo noir detective with awesome stories, at least he got some sort of happy ending, until everything died in SW

The world needs more Jaime Madrox!

Spartak87

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Miss the pseudo noir detective with awesome stories, at least he got some sort of happy ending, until everything died in SW
    With Marvel making the TV part of the MCU a bit darker than their movies, I think in addition to the Netflix Five of DD, Jessica Jones, Cage , and Iron Fist with the Defenders miniseries, a Madrox show focusing heavily on the noir aspects (like in the Madrox 5 issue mini) would be awesome.

The only problem would be the special effects and if an actor could pull off being really different as each dupe. But if they could figure that out it could be really good. Maybe even make it a psuedo X Factor show with recurring characters like Rahne, Siryn, Strong Guy, etc. Or just flat out make it an X Factor show (Except they might want to make it X Factor Investigations, or something, so as not to be confused with the singing? show)

Ultimate Member

As much as I hate Jamie I'll limit my response in here to the singing show X-Factor was canceled like a year or two ago so not sure to many would mistake the two...

Spartak87

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    As much as I hate Jamie I'll limit my response in here to the singing show X-Factor was canceled like a year or two ago so not sure to many would mistake the two...
    Oh well since I don't watch too much TV I didn't know.

Ultimate Member

That's fine I didn't watch that show either so wasn't that big of a deal for me when it was cancelled...as for the tv show if they go with X-Factor they could always just use the basic idea and a motley crew of every character that's ever been in a X-Factor book, as for Jamie it might get hard to show his powers unless he very rarely ever meets a dupe, otherwise it'd get hard to fit all of the dupes in the same space as other actors and objects say in a room imho...or it'd be very cg heavy.

Spartak87

I agree about the difficulties of doing the Madrox dupes so I was just thinking that they could do an animated show so they could do the Madrox effects. And they should get the people who did the animation and character designs for Young Justice.

But they could make it a bit darker to fit the X Factor type story telling. Not like Spawn level dark when HBO had a Spawn animated show but like a TV-14 animated show and have it be online or something, as I think a TV-14 animated comic book/superhero show would be hard to sell to TV networks. And then Marvel could do what DC/CW did where the animated Vixen series is in the Arrow and Flash continuity, and they could connect the animated series to like Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and the rest of the Netflix MCU shows.

Also, just curious, what makes you hate Madrox?

I miss Madrox. I really hope we will get this X-Factor TV series with him as main.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spartak87 View Post
    I agree about the difficulties of doing the Madrox dupes so I was just thinking that they could do an animated show so they could do the Madrox effects. And they should get the people who did the animation and character designs for Young Justice.

But they could make it a bit darker to fit the X Factor type story telling. Not like Spawn level dark when HBO had a Spawn animated show but like a TV-14 animated show and have it be online or something, as I think a TV-14 animated comic book/superhero show would be hard to sell to TV networks. And then Marvel could do what DC/CW did where the animated Vixen series is in the Arrow and Flash continuity, and they could connect the animated series to like Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and the rest of the Netflix MCU shows.

Also, just curious, what makes you hate Madrox?
    I never liked the character to begin with and then Siryn has always been one of my favorites and he's treated her terribly at least twice with no consequences at all for him, both storylines were never about her but she was used to make him look good, anything further we should take to private messages as this thread isn't the place for that discussion.

An animated show could work a lot easier than live action, but even then aside from the dupes just being dupes they wouldn't get much if any characterization as otherwise they'd take away from other more important characters.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I love jamie. First exposure was x-men animated series. The episode with X-Factor has always been a, fave.

Wolverine:what is this a two for one sale?

Madrox: no, more like a bakers dozen
    Last edited by berserkerclaw; 08-28-2015 at 02:16 PM.
    X-Men Forever