Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by idisestablish View Post
    Has anyone heard anything about Silver Surfer post-Secret Wars? Interviews, rumors, Axel in Charge responses, tea leaf divinations, etc?
    Slott said a bit before SW started that he'd continue his run. It was on Twitter, I think. It's not much, but I guess we'll see in the coming weeks if he's a part of the few remaining titles.

Incredible Member idisestablish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    Slott said a bit before SW started that he'd continue his run. It was on Twitter, I think. It's not much, but I guess we'll see in the coming weeks if he's a part of the few remaining titles.
    Yeah, my count is at 54 titles. We're getting pretty darn close to "around 60." There could be just a couple more, or, I suppose, there could be 63 or more total. Either way, with Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Quake, Mockingbird, and a few other MCU starlets still unaccounted for, not to mention Namor, Havok, the Richards, Punisher, Silver Surfer, Ghost Rider, Gambit, Wasp, and Northstar all conspicuously unplaced, and Death's Head, Red Wolf, Gamora, Black Widow, Nightmask/Starbrand, Citizen V, and Jessica Jones all-but-confirmed, it's starting to look like either closer to 70 or more titles, or some of these guys are getting left out.

I good hooked on SS when I got the Epic Collection from my local library, one of my favourite characters! Haven't started to read the latest run yet, always looking for good story arcs.

The 146 issue run Silver Surfer Vol. 2 - can this be broken down into story arcs as well or is it one continuous story?

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Can anyone help me with collecting Silver Surfer in trades.

I bought SS Communion, it's marked as volume 1 and I looked it up, there are like 20 issues in this run of the comic but I can't find any other trades collecting stuff from that run yet Communion still has vol 1 on the spine =s

Did they get cancelled or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Can anyone help me with collecting Silver Surfer in trades.

I bought SS Communion, it's marked as volume 1 and I looked it up, there are like 20 issues in this run of the comic but I can't find any other trades collecting stuff from that run yet Communion still has vol 1 on the spine =s

Did they get cancelled or am I missing something?
    I dont think they ever made a volume 2 of that run as it sold poorly. That series was 14 issues long and to be honest was not a very good run.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

At this weekend’s Rose City Comic Con, Mike Allred and Laura Allred were happy to tell attendees that, yes, Silver Surfer was returning with writer Dan Slott.

And Mike was happy to show off the cover to the first issue to those at his booth (no photos though).

January? February? March? That they were less sure of. But it is definitely on its way back in 2016…
    So this kind of confirms what's already been suspected, but looks like we can look forward to an upcoming Silver Surfer book!

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/09/...lreds-in-2016/

has there been anymore announcements for the upcoming Silver Surfer book? I'm going through withdraw...lol

Only info I've seen lately is the fact that it's set to be released in January 2016 from the solicits.

"The Surfer has taken Dawn Greenwood to the end of the universe, and now he’s going to show her the most fantastic planet of them all: Earth! It’s your homeworld like you’ve never seen it before: with monsters, magic and...a secret that will change everything! The perfect jumping-on point for the book everyone’s talking about!"

Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

Has anyone heard anymore news on our Silverado?

I think issue #15 should be next...is it ever coming out?

I hope to see something soon! I am getting tired of not being able to read about any of my favorite characters (Silver Surfer, Namor, Hulk-original, and Ben Grimm as a member of FF), only the Vision is keeping my hopes up....

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Girl 94 View Post
    Has anyone heard anymore news on our Silverado?

I think issue #15 should be next...is it ever coming out?

I hope to see something soon! I am getting tired of not being able to read about any of my favorite characters (Silver Surfer, Namor, Hulk-original, and Ben Grimm as a member of FF), only the Vision is keeping my hopes up....
    There isn't going to be a #15. They are relaunching with a new #1 for All-New All-Different Marvel.

Silver Surfer #1 launches in January, followed by #2 in February.

http://diskingdom.com/2015/09/28/sur...-this-january/
    Last edited by idisestablish; 11-17-2015 at 06:50 PM.

Happy with that!

Just a little tired of all the #1's every year LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Girl 94 View Post
    Happy with that!

Just a little tired of all the #1's every year LOL
    True enough, but hey it beats the alternative! Just happy I'll have my Silver Surfer fix!

Some of my Favorite SS covers/comics with our Silverado in them:

The image above highlights Marvel's 2 fan favorite characters of the 70's

One of the best FF cover's of all time

Establishes early in the Silver Surfer's career that he is the most powerful hero out there!

More:

After years (?) of no appearances in FF he makes his triumphant return!

True love...bye bye Shalla Bal

GREATEST cover of ALL time!

From Thanos Imperative: Devastation

Two of my favorite characters. "Silver man, he is serious type." Loved Norrin in Annihilators.