BANNED

Default T-1000 (Terminator 2) vs Clarence Boddicker (Robocop)

Based on this vid lol:

T-1000 gets sent back in time to 1987 in Detroit and he tracks down a criminal named Clarence Boddicker and his gang, believing them to be future members of the human Resistance. And Boddicker sees T-1000 as another newly recruited cop from Detroit's Police Department at first sight, before learning he is entirely something else. T-1000 and Clarence's gang started to fight and chase each other all across Detroit/Delta City until they get to a steel mill similar to the one in Terminator 2.

Clarence Boddicker and four of his gang members (Leon Nash, Emil Antonowsky, Joe Cox, and Steve Minh) are armed with just their guns and a metal stick for Clarence. If T-1000 stomps, give Clarence and the gang members each a Cobra Assault Rifle + a timer grenade for Clarence Boddicker (which he used to blow up Bob Morton's house with).

Round 1: Robert Patrick T-1000

Round 2: Lee-Byung Hun T-1000

Round 3: Shirley Manson T-1001 (Catherine Weaver of the Sarah Connor Chornicles)

Who wins?

BANNED

Why would the T-1000 look like a cop? It only stole that appearance to get close to Sarah Connor.

He'd probably look like an associate of Boddicker's, possibly one of his gang he tracked down first.

Anyway, if you spot Boddicker a Star Trek phaser it might not be a complete cumberstomp.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Why would the T-1000 look like a cop? It only stole that appearance to get close to Sarah Connor.

He'd probably look like an associate of Boddicker's, possibly one of his gang he tracked down first.

Anyway, if you spot Boddicker a Star Trek phaser it might not be a complete cumberstomp.
    I'm just using Robert Patrick's most iconic appearance from the movie. And plus when I made the video, there's no other appearance I could use for him. Duh.

Star Trek phaser? since when do they exist in either Terminator or Robocop?

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Given that he had a cocaine factory, not an industrial forge, I'm guessing he doesn't he hasn't got the smallest chance of having a weapon that could hurt a T-1000.

Even that Anti-tank gun they used to try to kill Robocop and the ED-209 probably wouldn't hurt it worse than all the stuff it walked through in Terminator 2.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Spectacular Member

Could they make any acid in that factory? That managed to take down the Lee-Byung Hun T-1000. Chances are it would work on the Robert Patrick T-1000 as well. If they can do that, I could see them having a chance, if they live long enough to maneuver the T-1000 into the acid. If not, Clarence is dead, along with the rest of his gang.

BANNED

If the T-1000 plays it even moderately smart, most of the gang is going to be dead before they know there even is a T-1000.

BANNED

and here is a full video I found of this fight to illustrate my point lol:

and another one that's basically a shorter remix of the above: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lkjVmJfiX4