Page 17 of 254 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Regarding Wright, I am actually a bit perplexed by the statement her daughter(?) made to explain her absence from an award ceremony; 'She's training to be a superhero.' Are we even certain Wright is playing a villain?
    Anyways from how she looks, as bad as that can be read as, she seems to fit Astarte quite well, or Artemis (given a wig) or Antiope. Alternatively we could be looking at a possible Giganta.
    Maybe Wright's daughter was like the rest of us and was under the assumption that she was playing Hippolyta? I think the statement that said she was playing Diana's aunt also said she was originally on to be the queen and the roles got rearranged or something. Of course, that may be false too.

I wish they would just tell us who everybody is playing already. The speculation is pretty fun up to a point, but also pretty maddening. What's the big secret?

Quote Originally Posted by spark627 View Post
    I hope Chris doesn't play two different versions of Steve. I like Chris and think he will be a great Steve but audiences won't buy the two version thing. Maybe, after WWI he goes back to Themyscira with WW and doesn't age, then comes back to mans world with her?
    Thing is, I really, really want Steve Trevor in the modern DCEU, including hopefully in the JL movie that'll shoot this year. But it's icky to think of Diana romancing both a grandfather and grandson...so hey, maybe PI is in some mystical time warp, or time happens differently there. Maybe present day Steve crashes on island but when he and Diana leave island, it's the early 20th century...and by the end he gets returned to modern day. Some version of that. Just have them play with time/space continuum.
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

Fantastic Member

So, with new Batman v Superman footage AND the first Wonder Woman footage, might we actually hear her speak tonight!?

I do want to hear her speak, but I'm sooo nervous for some reason.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stromberg View Post
    So, with new Batman v Superman footage AND the first Wonder Woman footage, might we actually hear her speak tonight!?
    I hope so.

It looks so good! Omg!
    Richard Alexander

We win. OMGS. THEY DID IT.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

WW movie looks great.

BANNED

I need to see this in HD, I saw this thing on a dodgy free streaming website, she looked no stronger than Jessica Jones, and no talking...or did she? I can't remember

Wonder Woman - Exclusive first look:

Extraordinary Member

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Love the way the film looks so far, and the action looks great. Wish we'd heard some dialogue, but I'm still liking what little non-verbal acting we've seen from Gadot in these clips. I really liked her trying on the glasses for some reason.

I really enjoyed what they've shown so far. But they are going to have to really emphasize her power and speed. I like they kept talking about it, but they are really going to have to show it, because her riding on her horse looked dangerously close to Xena.

Just those scenes tho obviously. But this looks really good.
    Richard Alexander

Spectacular Member StaticShock99's Avatar

Looks good, still hoping they aren't gonna use the New52 origin or New52 Amazons.

BANNED

I liked what I saw but I didnt see much that stood out. Agreed with above felt like Xena.