Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Gal Gadot Stars in the Wonder Woman Movie

LOL I dunno, should this have its own thread now, since it's ACTUALLY happening?

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/conten...november-video
    Richard Alexander

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    LOL I dunno, should this have its own thread now, since it's ACTUALLY happening?

Why bother confusing threads? We already have a gigantic thread with anything pertaining to Gal and Wonder Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by wagthedog View Post
    Why bother confusing threads? We already have a gigantic thread with anything pertaining to Gal and Wonder Woman.
    I suppose for the same reason that we've been told before to stay on topic in other threads.

That thread is concerning her in Batman V. Superman. This one is concerning her own movie. However, its up to the Mods to decide to delete or keep.
    Richard Alexander

I suppose for the same reason that we've been told before to stay on topic in other threads.

That thread is concerning her in Batman V. Superman. This one is concerning her own movie. However, its up to the Mods to decide to delete or keep.
    Richalex is correct - that is specifically a thread for BvS Wonder Woman. A separate thread for her own movie is a great idea
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Crazy good news.
    I can't wait to know more about the cast.
    Can't wait to see who plays Hippolyta.

It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kivatt View Post
    Crazy good news.
    I can't wait to know more about the cast.
    Can't wait to see who plays Hippolyta.
    i really dying for cast and script news, and to confirm Pine as steve trevor

Gonzalez dropped the rumors: sean bean as ares and eva green as circe.
    Last edited by Tayswift; 09-11-2015 at 01:33 PM.

Glad to hear they are filling as many jobs as they can with women!

All-New Member justiceleaguefan1's Avatar

Default Wonder woman

I hear that they made an wonderwoman movie does anybody know when it will be out
    Attached Images Attached Images

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by justiceleaguefan1 View Post
    I hear that they made an wonderwoman movie does anybody know when it will be out
    June 2, 2017.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Mighty Member

Does it really say Ares is in this movie or that Ares is behind all of this. He could show up in JL and Duke could be the villain in her movie maybe just spreading Ares problems. Zeus being this important tho is really disappointing.
    Last edited by Lex Luthor; 01-10-2017 at 08:14 PM.

At least the photos are good...

"Excerpt from the article: « Why did Zeus create the Amazons? Because shaping man in his image made his son Ares, incidentally a god of war, mad with jealousy, he convinces the guys to confront each other. To restore harmony between them, Zeus created the Amazons that Ares reduced to slavery. The Amazons revolt with the help of Zeus, who will die of the hand of his son having had time to find Themyscira, their haven of peace where they will grow Diana. (…) Diana Prince becomes Wonder Woman by helping Steve Trevor and a squad of proud arm-in-law in search of one who wants to wipe humanity off the map with deadly gas. »"

Gosh, I hate that. Zeus creating the amazons? Really? As if the female goddesses weren't forgotten enough.

And "shaping man in his image"??????? Zeus didn't even create mankind. Is this Christian theory or what
    Last edited by Joao; 01-10-2017 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joao View Post
    At least the photos are good...

"Excerpt from the article: « Why did Zeus create the Amazons? Because shaping man in his image made his son Ares, incidentally a god of war, mad with jealousy, he convinces the guys to confront each other. To restore harmony between them, Zeus created the Amazons that Ares reduced to slavery. The Amazons revolt with the help of Zeus, who will die of the hand of his son having had time to find Themyscira, their haven of peace where they will grow Diana. (…) Diana Prince becomes Wonder Woman by helping Steve Trevor and a squad of proud arm-in-law in search of one who wants to wipe humanity off the map with deadly gas. »"

Gosh, I hate that. Zeus creating the amazons? Really? As if the female goddesses weren't forgotten enough.

And "shaping man in his image"??????? Zeus didn't even create mankind. Is this Christian theory or what
    In popular culture, it seems like Zeus gets to get killed a lot, (Like in Wrath of the Titans) and often gets the credit for creating humanity as well!

Indeed, once again, it also seems like they are applying -apparently- some Christian flavor to it, I hope it is not the case, because I am tired of seeing Pagan elements deprived of their essence.
    I also hope that the female deities get to play a great role in the empowerment of the Amazons.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by enish View Post
    In popular culture, it seems like Zeus gets to get killed a lot, (Like in Wrath of the Titans) and often gets the credit for creating humanity as well!

Indeed, once again, it also seems like they are applying -apparently- some Christian flavor to it, I hope it is not the case, because I am tired of seeing Pagan elements deprived of their essence.
    I also hope that the female deities get to play a great role in the empowerment of the Amazons.
    You could turn it around and say Zeus is taking one of the achievements of Odin, whom in Norse mythology did create the first man and woman out of twigs and mud. Or they are simply shifting the existing Greek myth of it being Prometheus with the aid of Athena to it being Zeus, who just gave the order.