Page 11 of 254 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Thrilled, for sure.
    I'm glad in the faith in the character by the studio, but man, that means a worldwide gross of 600,000 plus would be needed for a sequel.

Ultimate Member

I think that that's a misquote. MOS's budget was around $225 million, and BvS's budget is listed as being about the same. There's no way that they're spending $300 million on a WW film, at least not right now.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I think that that's a misquote. MOS's budget was around $225 million, and BvS's budget is listed as being about the same. There's no way that they're spending $300 million on a WW film, at least not right now.
    I hope you're right. I actually thought the Batman v Superman movie budget was 375 million.

according to DC Extended Universe, it looks like we may be getting generations of Trevor...Steve Trevor and Steve Trevor III.

I hope they do it right. It was creepy in the first couple episodes of Season 2!!

Only one of them should have any romantic tension with Diana. I don't care which.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by gbshabo View Post
    I hope you're right. I actually thought the Batman v Superman movie budget was 375 million.
    I think that it's $200-250 million. The extra $100 million or so is probably mostly for marketing/distribution costs, which is a separate thing.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Just for comparison... Megan Gale with the JL: Mortal's WW costume:

http://markrogers.com.au/

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

wow, I really dont like that costume. It looks medieval, Game of Thrones almost.

I definitely think Gal got the better design, though I think Megan looks more like Diana here though. (I REALLY wish they dyed Gal's hair black.)

(Waits for the Megan was too skinny to be Diana arguments. LOL)

Richard Alexander

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

2pZW454l.jpg
    Last edited by Baggie_Saiyan; 11-21-2015 at 02:19 AM.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

It does have the vacuum-sealed-boob-plate I absolutely dislike so, yeah... Wilkinson as costume designer for the DCEU was a good catch.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    2pZW454l.jpg
    That does look good, can't wait to see a few more photos.

The information released:

The film also stars Chris Pine (the “Star Trek” films) as Captain Steve Trevor, Robin Wright (“The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo,” Netflix’s “House of Cards”), Danny Huston (“Clash of the Titans,” “X-Men Origins: Wolverine”), David Thewlis (the “Harry Potter” films, “The Theory of Everything”), Ewen Bremner (“Exodus: Gods and Kings,” “Snowpiercer”), Saïd Taghmaoui (“American Hustle”), Elena Anaya (“The Skin I Live In”) and Lucy Davis (“Shaun of the Dead”).

The film is being produced by Charles Roven, Zack Snyder and Deborah Snyder, with Richard Suckle, Stephen Jones, Wesley Coller, Geoff Johns and Rebecca Roven serving as executive producers.

Joining Jenkins behind the camera are director of photography Matthew Jensen (“Chronicle,” “Fantastic Four,” HBO’s “Game of Thrones”), Oscar-nominated production designer Aline Bonetto (“Amélie,” “A Very Long Engagement,” “Pan”), and Oscar-winning editor Martin Walsh (“Chicago,” “Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit,” “V for Vendetta”), and Oscar-winning costume designer Lindy Hemming (“The Dark Knight” trilogy, “Topsy-Turvy”).

Principal photography will take place on location in the UK, France and Italy.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

I could see Lucy Davis being Etta Candy.

Mighty Member

Amy Schumer as Etta would'v been the bomb :P

This is fantastic! I love the fact that the first image from the Wonder Woman movie isn't a traditional Wonder Woman pose. It's mysterious and captivating.

Robin Wright as Hypolyta! Great casting. House of Cards shows that she can be a regal and dangerous leader.

BANNED

robin wright as hippolyta seems like a good choice, she is really menacing

So no Eva Green or Sean Bean?

Regardless, love Robin Wright as Hippolyta. And Lucy Davis was my favorite from Shaun of the Dead... I think she'd be great as Etta. Not too familiar with the other names (I know Elena Anaya was in Van Helsing but that's about it).

It seems like there are a lot more male actors than female, which is odd considering the Amazons will most likely be prevalent characters in the film.