Page 13 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post
    make sense the old grandpa. That if it is 2 trevors

Probably--or, she meets the great-grandad when she leaves the island temporarily to fight the same threat he has stumbled on to; then she returns to PI, and, 100 years later, a man crash lands on the island. By the hand of fate or the will of the gods, it is the great-grandson of her old comrade....

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman
    So Ares returns 100 years after this defeat to try to create the ultimate war in modern time.
    It'll be interesting to see what Ares failed to accomplish during WWI; if he was trying to cause canage, WWI itself was extremely successful at his goal.
    Last edited by Silvanus; 11-29-2015 at 04:57 PM.

Astonishing Member

Thanks for posting the photos. Gal looks good.

I really hope they don't go with multiple Trevors; it's wonky and Captain America is already giving us multiple Carters. Pick one time period for Steve and stick to it.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

These all look fantastic and Gal looks gorgeous. Best of luck. Go DC!

Ultimate Member

The uniform looks to be similar to ones worn by the Queen Mary's Army Auxiliary Corps (aka Women's Army Auxiliary Corps). They were employed in a number of different roles, including clerical work, cooking, mechanical, intelligence, etc (although they were barred from active combat).

My guess is that she's undercover, not unlike her "civilian garb" from the BvS pics actually.

Mighty Member

Here are some new pics

Mighty Member

Fantastic Member

So, there's been a lot of speculation about who Nicole Kidman was possibly going to play if she was in the movie and who Robin Wright IS playing in the movie, best guesses being Hera or Hippolyta...It occurs to me, on an island of amazons that don't age, why are we ignoring this possibility for Hippolyta...

elena-anaya-2.jpg

with this as her daughter...

gal.jpg

We already know the Elena Anaya is in the movie in an unnamed role. She's 10 years older than Gal but still young and beautiful. I could see her as Hippolyta.
    Last edited by Stromberg; 01-11-2016 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stromberg View Post
    So, there's been a lot of speculation about who Nicole Kidman was possibly going to play if she was in the movie and who Robin Wright IS playing in the movie, best guesses being Hera or Hippolyta...It occurs to me, on an island of amazons that don't age, why are we ignoring this possibility for Hippolyta...

elena-anaya-2.jpg

with this as her daughter...

gal.jpg

We already know the Elena Anaya is in the movie in an unnamed role. She's 10 years older than Gal but still young and beautiful. I could see her as Hippolyta.
    WOW....yes, I could see this!
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Fantastic Member

I'm not sure how much to expect but apparently we are getting a sneak peek next week. The Wonder Woman Movie to get a special sneak peek promo as part of the CW's special programing. http://www.examiner.com/article/wond...y-19-on-the-cw

Robin Wright's daughter said Robin wasn't attending the golden globes because she was in training to be a superhero. I think it's a good guess to say Wright is playing Hippolyta.
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

Quote Originally Posted by Top Carnivore View Post
    Robin Wright's daughter said Robin wasn't attending the golden globes because she was in training to be a superhero. I think it's a good guess to say Wright is playing Hippolyta.
    But couldn't that be Hera also?

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    But couldn't that be Hera also?
    Perhaps but I don't think the actress playing Hera would necessarily need training. Hippolyta is more likely to have battle scenes and require training.
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Chris Pine talks Wonder Woman:

He’s playing Steve Trevor, the military man and love interest who finds himself in the position of being saved by our Amazon-princess heroine. Pine also confirmed that, though Wonder Woman was first introduced as a World War II era superheroine, this one is set in the First World War.

“Steve Trevor is a rogue-ish, cynical realist who’s seen the awful brutish nature of modern civilization,” Pine said. “He’s a worldly guy, a charming guy and it’s going to be a great, fun film. There are some incredibly deep, interesting and morally relevant themes."

“Patty is just directing the daylights out of it. It’s shot beautifully feels so wonderfully period, but also has this wonderful pop sensibility.”

As for the Great War setting, he said, “it’s a period we don’t see often; it’s usually World War II. Our costume design is incredible. We have scenes with, like, 500 extras all in period dress. I’d never been on a film with extras casting as beautifully done as it is here."

“It highlights a really important point. When background casting is done well, it can make or break a scene. I’ve got people in deep background that have entire lives. It’s awesome, it’s actual make-believe land.”

Source: http://www.torontosun.com/2016/01/13...n-finest-hours

I hope to see some of those cool aircrafts that ruled the skies in the early 1900's
    Would be nice if the Amazons actually have advanced technology and Diana is able use a super advanced stealth craft in the movie.
    I always get a kick out of when a person thinks Wonder Woman flying around in an invisible plane looked silly and
    yet let S.H.I.E.L.D. fly away in a craft that turns invisible and they drop there jaw in awe.

There is just so much cool and amazing things that can come out of this movie and Wonder Woman's appearances in the
    up coming movies if Warner bros allow her to shine...... if they use all her tools and abilities and don't leave most
    of them in the wood shed on her island.
    Last edited by My Two Cents; 01-13-2016 at 08:05 PM.

More from Chris Pine!

http://www.denofgeek.us/movies/wonde...great-fun-film

And, most exciting of all: “She’s stunning and super charismatic great sense of humor and beautiful smile, she’s a wonderful Wonder Woman. I can only imagine little girls all over the world falling in love with her.”

http://dccomicsmovie.com/chris-pine-...-wonder-woman/