Page 157 of 254 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 3801
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Oh Gal, how I love thee. Though this whole trailer for a trailer thing is pretty stupid, but I guess it's to get people hyped for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    The Banas may have found some alternative path to immortality. Something that isn't available to all of them, but certainly would be available to their Queen.
    Maybe some Egyptian Gods have dished out some immortality magic, if not for the whole tribe than at least Antiope. I can see her abandoning the Greek Gods after the fiasco she's had to deal with and serving Isis, Bastet and Neith instead if they made better offers.

Don't forget Sekhmet and Mafdet would also be important

Have you seen this? Another teaser:

https://www.facebook.com/wonderwoman...c_ref=NEWSFEED

Looks like she's summoning those lightning!

Diana in the comics before new 52 could summon Zeus's lighting. I do hope the Zeus origin is not true.

I think it is more or less confirmed that she is Zeus' daughter. More more than more less.

And the lightning summoning thing was only used in Gail Simone's run and no one else used it afterwards!

Still no trailer?
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Exclamation Wonder Woman test screening: early verdict is "good, if not great"

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    I totally missed your post and the few other comments some posted here. Because I was just sitting around watching TV tonight and surfing the web I stumbled across multiple articles about the test screening. Apparently, the test screening was at The Spectrum in Irvine, CA on the weekend of February 19th.

Most of the reviews on Wonder Woman are positive. The worst one said it was "decent." From there, someone else said "good." WeGotThisCovered.com was told "good, if not great." 2 others said "they were blown away and it is the best film of the DCEU."

I'm stunned no one has shared those reviews. I'll post the ones I found here:
    WW testscreening_revue1.JPG
    WW testscreening_revue2.JPG
    WW testscreening_revue3.JPG
    Last edited by Blackest Knight; 03-11-2017 at 03:56 AM.

Post Additional WW test screening reviews from Twitter

So far, so good.

A few people compared it to Captain America: The First Avenger. Which has a RottenTomatoes rating of 74% from moviegoers and 80% from critics.

WW testscreening_revue4.JPG
    WW testscreening_revue5.JPG
    WW testscreening_revue6.JPG

The other 2 reviews I found were also very positive. Granted, this is only from one test screening and undoubtedly there were those who didn't like it. But every article I've found online about the test screening is also saying they're hearing generally positive word-of-mouth.

There are some SPOILERS in these articles so beware:

sources-say-wonder-woman-good-if-not-great/

WW_it seems there’s some positive buzz in the online stratosphere

Sounds good, folks. Sounds real good.
    Last edited by Blackest Knight; 03-11-2017 at 04:01 AM.

Question Wonder Woman movie - made of clay or daugher of Zeus?

Quote Originally Posted by enish View Post
    I think it is more or less confirmed that she is Zeus' daughter.
    Mashable.com was invited by WB to see some footage.

To quote the article (and yes, this is a **SPOILER** which I have hidden so you'll have to highlight to read it and/or click "REPLY" and read the text in between the Spoiler tags), it appears that...

spoilers:
    11 extra goodies from our visit to the 'Wonder Woman' movie edit bay

The film opening is set on the fictional island of Themyscira. Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) is an amazon warrior who was made from clay by her mother and brought to life by the God Zeus.
    end of spoilers

Does that answer your question?

Yet, other people who have been there also stated that the figure of clay story was a lie to cover for the truth which is that Diana is Zeus' daughter and that she is also the [godkiller ]so...You can watch these reports on Youtube where it is clearly stated that in the DCEU, Diana is the daughter of Zeus. end of spoilers

Yet, other people who have been there also stated that the figure of clay story was a lie to cover for the truth which is that Diana is Zeus' daughter and that she is also the [godkiller ]so...You can watch these reports on Youtube where it is clearly stated that in the DCEU, Diana is the daughter of Zeus. end of spoilers
    Hmm...see, that doesn't fit with what Diana says in the first trailer. She clearly states "I have no father. I was brought to life by Zeus."

Because that's the truth she has been told all her life, just like in the comics. She is bound to learn another layer of the truth. That divine lineage has been hinted many times by both Patty and Gal.

Patty has stated that "Diana is a god (...) she has no idea that she has something to do with the gods", "she is a god who comes to the world of man"
    Gal has said that " Diana has the heart of a human and the powers of a goddess".

And some youtubers who have been invited to the edit bay have reported that Diana and the other Amazons get to learn that she may be more than just an amazon.

You might wanna read some previous posts in this thread in which we have covered some of these aspects backed up by links to some sources.

Because that's the truth she has been told all her life, just like in the comics. She is bound to learn another layer of the truth. That divine lineage have been hinted many times by both Patty and Gal.

You might wanna read some previous posts in this thread in which we have covered some of these aspects backed up by links to some sources.
    No, I've been reading the articles online. I see why you think that, but I've come to a different conclusion. No disrespect intended. I just don't agree with your assessment. Sorry.