Page 187 of 254 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 3801

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    No, I think confused is the best way to describe this. I don't think anyone with more than a casual knowledge of Wonder Woman thought for one second that we were going to have women with breasts cut off to depict them 'realistically' as Gal said.

For most people, it is just a comic book movie with impossible physics being done as well as magic and whatever other macguffins they can think of. For her to use a non-sensical argument about women cutting off their breasts to represent real amazons was just stupid, in my opinion.

She just should have said to people that she can be as skinny as she wants because she is playing an ass-kicking warrior that is powered by magic and can bench press mountains.
    Ok, this is just ridiculous. Of course she didn't think that, and she didn't think anyone ELSE thought that either. She was making a joke. About breasts. And internet trolls. AND IT WAS DAMN FUNNY. Do you think she and Snyder also had lengthy conversations before deciding to keep both of hers, too? Come on. Your bias is showing nearing troll level, and I'm going to disengage at this point.
    Last edited by RealWonderman; 03-24-2017 at 11:05 AM.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Ok, this is just ridiculous. Of course she didn't think that, and she didn't think anyone ELSE thought that either. She was making a joke. About breasts. And internet trolls. AND IT WAS DAMN FUNNY. Do you think she and Snyder also had lengthy conversations before deciding to keep both of hers, too? Come on. Your bias is showing nearing troll level, and I'm going to disengage at this point.
    You think she was joking. Fine, I get it. I disagree.

And to say my 'bias' is at a troll level is bit too over the top. Every poster here has a bias and is often stated as an opinion. Most people here have opinions, I would assume. It's a message board for posters to post their opinions. It sounds like your bias is also manifesting at a near troll level. I get it. Any criticism of Gal Gadot or the new Wonder Woman movie will get your 'biased' remarks to the contrary.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    The first Wonder Woman movie in history is about to come out in less than three months, and we're hotly debating a year-old comment from Gal addressing a bunch of trolls who were trying to body shame her?
    THANK YOU!!!

How gorgeous is the new JL Wonder Woman poster? I hope a new one of that calibur comes out for her solo movie!
    Last edited by rayray1127; 03-24-2017 at 06:51 PM.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rayray1127 View Post
    THANK YOU!!!

How gorgeous is the new JL Wonder Woman poster? I hope a new one of that calibur comes out for her solo movie!
    Yeah, DC/WB is definitely rocking in the Poster Department!
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Quote Originally Posted by rayray1127 View Post
    THANK YOU!!!

I liked the Wisdom Wonder Power ones, but a full shot would be great!!

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    You think she was joking. Fine, I get it. I disagree.

And to say my 'bias' is at a troll level is bit too over the top. Every poster here has a bias and is often stated as an opinion. Most people here have opinions, I would assume. It's a message board for posters to post their opinions. It sounds like your bias is also manifesting at a near troll level. I get it. Any criticism of Gal Gadot or the new Wonder Woman movie will get your 'biased' remarks to the contrary.
    Nope. Just when they get crazy.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Nope. Just when they get crazy.
    Same here.

Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post

Fabulous! June could not come any faster!

I am excited for this WW movie!

While it may not be perfect or done exactly as each person would like, it is WW's first film! As fans, let us be supportive, especially since we have not seen the movie yet to disagree with it.

I always go into superhero movies with no expectations, because they always change things: costumes, names, powers, etc. I go in wanting to be entertained and I view each movie on its own merits. I don't expect it to be like the comics, but if it is, I am pleased, pleasantly. And if it is not, I take it for what it is, what it presents, character development, power displays, storyline, characters, etc.

I know there will be some very good parts of this movie. I Hope it does well and everyone likes it.

The set photos are gorgeous! What happened to her hair in Justice League???

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Plexter View Post
    The set photos are gorgeous! What happened to her hair in Justice League???
    I've had the same reaction then I remembered this stupid controvery about her armpits hair and I said to myself: it is not important! The hair does not make the woman nor the super-hero. Maybe she likes it better that way ^^

The cutting off the breasts comments were silly. "Real" amazons could not fly and travel at near light speed or had bracelets that could block virtually anything. Gal could have just talked about the unrealisitc comic book bodies or how Diana's powers come from magic not her breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Troian View Post
    The cutting off the breasts comments were silly. "Real" amazons could not fly and travel at near light speed or had bracelets that could block virtually anything. Gal could have just talked about the unrealisitc comic book bodies or how Diana's powers come from magic not her breasts.
    Or she could respond, and deflect, by pointing out the absurdity of the comments, in the REALLY FUNNY WAY that she did. I say BRAVO, GAL. Well played!