Page 199 of 254 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 3801
    Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

HD version of the spot from Patty's Twitter.

Seriously, that HAS to be flight!

Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    HD version of the spot from Patty's Twitter.

Seriously, that HAS to be flight!

Around 0:05. Yep...certainly looks like she is placidly hovering/landing. Most certainly does not look like a jump landing or any kind of jump-y thing. I am just confused...maybe Jenkins and WB truly want audiences to be surprised by her flying??

Quote Originally Posted by DCMARVELgeek View Post
    Around 0:05. Yep...certainly looks like she is placidly hovering/landing. Most certainly does not look like a jump landing or any kind of jump-y thing. I am just confused...maybe Jenkins and WB truly want audiences to be surprised by her flying??
    It does look like they've been making it a priority to conceal Diana's true capabilities. I believe Snyder specifically states that he had no intention of showing Diana's full powers in BvS. He definitely said we haven't seen all she can do.

The movie is about her discovering her power. We're supposed to accompany her on that journey.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Quote Originally Posted by DCMARVELgeek View Post
    She's in her armor in that scene. I wonder if it is after she flies up and creates the lightening
    Richard Alexander

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    It does look like they've been making it a priority to conceal Diana's true capabilities. I believe Snyder specifically states that he had no intention of showing Diana's full powers in BvS. He definitely said we haven't seen all she can do.

The movie is about her discovering her power. We're supposed to accompany her on that journey.
    Which also explains why the Justice League trailer is also cautious in not giving away anything that might spoil Wonder Woman's [potential] flying ability, while they very much showed Cyborg flying. It would seem that WB is being very strategic and very careful, because, as you say, Wonder Woman is about her discovery of who she is and what she can do.
    All I know is that I am more and more excited every friggin' minute. Can we time-jump to June 2??? Please???

Also, please WB, please PLEASE...DON't YOU DARE show Ares in his full godly glory until after the movie opens. I am not sure if they announced a fourth [shorter] trailer (did I read that somewhere), but I pray that if they indeed have another trailer coming, they continue keeping Ares's true form hidden, with only short, blink-and-you'll-miss-it peeks (if anything).

These TV spots look freaking AWESOME, I am sooooo excited for this movie!

Incredible Member Amazon Swordsman's Avatar

Omg, this chick is levitating! Omg I'm so hype!
    Last edited by Gaelforce; 04-27-2017 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Alas, we cannot excuse the language ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Awonder View Post
    Do we know if WW will be offered in 3D? That can be a big factor in terms of total revenue.
    Now we have an answer to this question, thanks to the new TV spots.

Yep! She'll be in 3D! IMAX too!

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Looks like the movie's runtime will be 141 minutes! Plenty of time, just like she deserves.

Mighty Member

WB has officially announced that tickets for Wonder Woman are now available for pre-booking online.

I'm surprised at the lack of comments regarding how Diana ended up with the last name Prince. I think it is so beautifully simple and funny. Smart writing.

This was recently reported on a number of websites:
    I’m excited for her to come to America and become the Wonder Woman we are all familiar with from having grown up around her as an American superhero,” Jenkins told the Toronto Sun. “I’d like to bring her a little farther along into the future and have a fun, exciting storyline that is its own thing. Wonder Woman is so much about her becoming the person she is. I can’t wait to spring forward with who she is and have another great standalone superhero film.
    I bolded the part about the future. I think the plan is for Diana to arrive in America during WWII. I believe Steve Trevor will survive this movie, and Etta and Steve will likely be around for the sequel. I read years ago (can't remember where) that there was a loose plan for three films, with only the last one taking place in the present. Personally, I love period pieces so I would be all over that.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    A finale shot of her in the movie has to include her with a smile, like Chris Reeve and Lynda Carter. They say the ending of the movie has her rushing out to battle, I would love to see her flying out with a beautiful grin.
    Richard Alexander