Page 6 of 254 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Farron View Post
    It does have those colours. They have shown her costume touring around with the batman and superman costumes, and as shown in the statue that will be available for purchase just a few posts up.

That promo pic where it all looks brown, is that way because of a filter. If you examine it closely you can pick out the blue, red and gold.
    Yeah I saw the photos, to me it seems that at least in that light the life size version is darker and muddier, the statuette was shot in a white tent so there's that. To all intents and purposes, it won't look like this in the movie
    Last edited by Aula_Magna; 10-05-2015 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aula_Magna View Post
    Yeah I saw the photos, to me it seems that at least in that light the life size version is darker and muddier, the statuette was shot in a white tent so there's that. To all intents and purposes, it won't look like this in the movie
    By all accounts from the folks who saw it live,the colors are bright...not muddied...and like the statue.

IMG_0145.JPGIMG_0143.jpgIMG_0142.jpg
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    By all accounts from the folks who saw it live,the colors are bright...not muddied...and like the statue.

IMG_0145.JPGIMG_0143.jpgIMG_0142.jpg
    Yeah that's the ones I saw. The colors are definitely less muddied than that brown SDCC photo but not quite as bright as the statue's. The top is bordeaux, in the statue it's electric red, the gold is dull...
    Last edited by Aula_Magna; 10-05-2015 at 01:35 PM.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/10/7/947...different-time

Not confirmed by Warner Bros. but I do like the idea. It's gonna be hell to pull it off, though.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post

Not confirmed by Warner Bros. but I do like the idea. It's gonna be hell to pull it off, though.
    I like the idea that they have emissaries that have gone out into the world throughout the centuries, they started off "Bronze Age" with sandals and swords, and every time they would bring back some technology from that time to Themyscira. Each time we see each time period the island should change and they have improved on the design of that tech....

Atleast thats what I would do. lol.
    Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post

Hope it's not all true.
    I hate when movie writers change things from the comics. She's a character from the WWII era.
    Forget what Marvel is doing...make it work!
    Anyway....the other two time periods sound good.
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

BANNED

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Herowatcher View Post
    Hope it's not all true.
    I hate when movie writers change things from the comics. She's a character from the WWII era.
    Forget what Marvel is doing...make it work!
    Anyway....the other two time periods sound good.
    WWII aka one the most overused/played out timeline possible. Plus, Captain America already did it. WWI sounds much more interesting to me, and less used.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    I like the idea that they have emissaries that have gone out into the world throughout the centuries, they started off "Bronze Age" with sandals and swords, and every time they would bring back some technology from that time to Themyscira. Each time we see each time period the island should change and they have improved on the design of that tech....

Atleast thats what I would do. lol.
    I really like this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    WWII aka one the most overused/played out timeline possible. Plus, Captain America already did it. WWI sounds much more interesting to me, and less used.
    My main concern with using WWI is what about WWII. If WWI was big enough for her to be involved, then is she also involved in WWII? If not, why not? They'd have to come up with a good answer for that.

And I really don't care for that cape. It looks more like an old, heavy blanket.

Quote Originally Posted by Awonder View Post
    I really like this idea.

My main concern with using WWI is what about WWII. If WWI was big enough for her to be involved, then is she also involved in WWII? If not, why not? They'd have to come up with a good answer for that.

And I really don't care for that cape. It looks more like an old, heavy blanket.
    I'm sure these actions will be answered in the film.

Last edited by RealWonderman; 10-09-2015 at 08:40 AM.

FullSizeRender (9).jpg

hot damn....

Ultimate Member

I REALLY like that cloak that she's wearing. It just looks really cool, plus the "bird motif" that she has going on is interesting. I wonder if there's some significance to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I REALLY like that cloak that she's wearing. It just looks really cool, plus the "bird motif" that she has going on is interesting. I wonder if there's some significance to that?
    I hope she makes her WW entrance with the cape.

Did you all listen to the interview with Michael Wilkinson? She has incredible power and strength. She is immortal and has powers beyond humans. The Bracelets have supernatural power to them. Sounds good to me.
    Richard Alexander