Page 7 of 254 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

I don't think this rumor has been mentioned on this thread yet, but it would be more relevant here, so I'm importing from the thread about "Gail Godot...in Man of Steel Sequel":

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton
    Rumor: Taron Egerton cast as Lennox in Wonder Woman?: http://dccomicsmovie.com/taron-egert...-wonder-woman/
    To me, this would make sense if another rumor--that the first half of the movie is set during WWI and the second half in the present day--is true. In that case, Steve Trevor might not show up (except maybe as a present-day narrator of past event, or something like that) until the second half of the movie; they'd probably want him to be a present-day character so he could appear in the other DC movies. So they might want to have someone else--an immortal character like Lennox--who could bridge the two halves of the movie by fighting alongside Wonder Woman, or at least cross her path, away from Paradise Island in both time periods.

I think it would be cool to have Lennox as an idealistic, chivalrous young soldier at the beginning of WWI, and then have him as cynical, battle-scared anti-hero in the present-day.

Incredible Member FIFTY-TWO (52)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I REALLY like that cloak that she's wearing. It just looks really cool, plus the "bird motif" that she has going on is interesting. I wonder if there's some significance to that?
    I think the bird motif cloak is meant to match the eagle breastplate insignia.
    Last word out of your sorry mouth will be SIR and it will be LOUD!!

I feel like this isn't normal...to have a movie filming in 2 weeks with just 2 cast members!
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    I feel like this isn't normal...to have a movie filming in 2 weeks with just 2 cast members!
    Not really We barely knew who was in BAtman versus Superman before they started shooting and then the press releases came. just be patient.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Desean101101 View Post
    Not really We barely knew who was in BAtman versus Superman before they started shooting and then the press releases came. just be patient.
    no, we knew holly robinson, scott something, the other guy from cap america 2, alfred too, lex. all before shooting.

the lack of news is crazy if this will star next month.

chris pine wasn't even confirmed by WB

Ben Affleck on Gal's Wonder Woman:

Affleck on Gadot.jpg
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Deborah Snyder just said filming starts in November. Could be the last day in November, meaning another five weeks to go before shooting. Btw, latest rumor is WW movie announcements possibly coming this Monday.
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Exclusive: Spoilery details on Wonder Woman plot, characters & more: http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/excl...cters-more-148

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Exclusive: Spoilery details on Wonder Woman plot, characters & more: http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/excl...cters-more-148
    Eh, not too sure how legit this is. A lot of it sounds like common speculation from since before the Sean Bean and Eva Green rumors started circulating. I'd be down for it if it is true, but it sounds like it could have been thrown together by anybody after reading internet threads and using common sense.

Circe transforming into a monster at the end sounds wicked cool though. Kind of like Maleficent. Not sure why anybody's ever done it before.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Eh, not too sure how legit this is. A lot of it sounds like common speculation from since before the Sean Bean and Eva Green rumors started circulating. I'd be down for it if it is true, but it sounds like it could have been thrown together by anybody after reading internet threads and using common sense.

Circe transforming into a monster at the end sounds wicked cool though. Kind of like Maleficent. Not sure why anybody's ever done it before.
    The site has been hit and miss, however, in the past, they've been right about WW's costume and weapons in BvS: http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/excl...v-superman-170

I'd much rather Circe be the mastermind and Ares be the "grunt," so to speak. We never see a galactically powerful female villain, so Circe would be a great start.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    The site has been hit and miss, however, in the past, they've been right about WW's costume and weapons in BvS: http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/excl...v-superman-170
    This is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I'd much rather Circe be the mastermind and Ares be the "grunt," so to speak. We never see a galactically powerful female villain, so Circe would be a great start.
    Yeah I know, but it seems kind of unavoidable. Of her rogues gallery, Ares is the most obvious to be the big threat that gets her first adventure under way. If the choice is between just having Ares and having Circe and Ares working together, I guess I will prefer the latter. But I'd rather a solo Circe because she's the more potentially interesting of two, and like you said, more focus on female villains would be great.

Astonishing Member

Yeah, it kind of sounds like they just made it up - but it does sound pretty good.

I think it's cause Circe's gimmick is turning other people into monsters, not turning into one herself.

BANNED

humberto gonzalez from heroic hollywood said that this week may have some wonder woman news

well the report from joblo seems to be very intuitive, butit an be true too