Astonishing Member

Default Reed Richards is replaced by Rick from Rick and Morty

What would happen if Reed Richards was replaced by Rick from Rick and Morty?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

more dickery, if that's even possible.

Reed Richards: "Challenge accepted."

well rick did create an entire universe to power his space car.

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

I feel like Rick would just nonchalantly walk around the Fantastic Four headquarters and casually take out a weapon to neutralize the Human Torch, Invisible Woman, and the Thing before any of them could react to what just happened. Afterwards he would drop on a nearby couch and drink some alcohol while burping.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    well rick did create an entire universe to power his space car.
    I dunno, Reed splintered time into alternate timelines just to create alternate versions of himself and the rest of the FF to get shot in their place.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I dunno, Reed splintered time into alternate timelines just to create alternate versions of himself and the rest of the FF to get shot in their place.
    meh. rick's broken time before because he was a dick.........to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Jack View Post
    I feel like Rick would just nonchalantly walk around the Fantastic Four headquarters and casually take out a weapon to neutralize the Human Torch, Invisible Woman, and the Thing before any of them could react to what just happened. Afterwards he would drop on a nearby couch and drink some alcohol while burping.
    He'd then do the impossible and make Doom completely forget about the accursed Richards with the combination of being just as smart, if not smarter, than Doom and being an intentional troll towards Doom. Because Rick's trolled the DEVIL until the Devil tried committing suicide before.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    He'd then do the impossible and make Doom completely forget about the accursed Richards with the combination of being just as smart, if not smarter, than Doom and being an intentional troll towards Doom. Because Rick's trolled the DEVIL until the Devil tried committing suicide before.
    and then rick and his granddaughter beat the shit out of the devil. but yeah, rick is like reed on crack. and i do mean that literally since rick is often drunk and/or high.

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Not only that, but Rick, without any hesitation, gave false information to a simulated Morty that could have killed him, and Jerry, in an explosion. I'm not sure if that was just pure luck, or Rick is just an insane genius. Doom would need to handle dealing with Rick in a way he never did when facing the Fantastic Four, and Rick has a very unpredictable nature.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

Astonishing Member

Eh, Rick's just Reed with the filters off.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Eh, Rick's just Reed with the filters off.
    To be fair, there is no indicaton that Reed Richards was ever an alcoholic, that is a huge difference between the two of them.

Incredible Member

Well, to start, he makes Doom an enemy right away by swiping from his stockpile of Latverian wine. I could see Rick easily sacrificing either Morty or the other Fantastic Four members to Galactus just because he doesn't feel like battling today (Oh, he'll make sure they become a Herald, just don't bother him when he has important stuff to buy at the intergalactic flea market).