Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default RUMOR: Warner Bros. Eyeing Sean Bean, Eva Green for Villainous "Wonder Woman" Roles

Sean Bean and Eva Green are reportedly being considered to play Ares and Circe in Warner Bros.' solo "Wonder Woman" film.

Full article here.

BANNED

Eva Green as Cheetah would be awesome.

I wanted Eva Green for Wonder Woman a while ago. Looks like Ares isn't going to survive the movie.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vaf2675 View Post
    Eva Green as Cheetah would be awesome.
    She'd be great in either role, but I can especially see her as Circe.

I'm cool with all of this.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

All-New Member

Sean Bean would be excellent as Ares so long las he is playing the George Perez interpretation and not that shitty Assarello version.

Same with Eve Green as I would to see her play that lethal, lilac haired witch.

They need to stick with the George Perez version of Wonder Woman if they want this movie to go. I for one will not go to see it if they base this off of the DCnU version.

Quote Originally Posted by monitor_earthprime View Post
    They need to stick with the George Perez version of Wonder Woman if they want this movie to go. I for one will not go to see it if they base this off of the DCnU version.
    It's been confirmed not to be based on Perez's WW for over a year now. So I guess you just won't be going to see it then. Now major lose.

Being based on Perez's work won't make or break this film's success. Most of the people who're going to watch this have no idea who George Perez even is.

Best rumor ive heard in awhile

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unretribud View Post
    It's been confirmed not to be based on Perez's WW for over a year now. So I guess you just won't be going to see it then. Now major lose.

Being based on Perez's work won't make or break this film's success. Most of the people who're going to watch this have no idea who George Perez even is.
    Wow, man. That's pretty unnecessarily harsh for your 5th post.

This is the movie I'm most hyped for, primarily because Wondy seems like the character least likely to be stupidly changed, aside from the pointless Nu52 origin change.
    Cyclops was right

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by monitor_earthprime View Post
    It's probably not gonna be based on any one version, but a combination of various takes. We're getting the daughter of Zeus origin, but Steve is a supporting character unlike the Azz run, and Ares could be more like the Perez version than the Azzarello version. Or a fresh take altogether.

Spectacular Member

I'm expecting more Greek Gods with British accents. It doesn't make sense but it also sounds right.

Spectacular Member

It's not the Perez name that's important but rather the quality of the story. The quality would help with the success. Looking at most adaptations most movie goers only know the name Stan Lee but not writers like Bendis, Rucka, Claremont, Byrne, Johns, Waid, etc.

Eva, sign on the dotted line NOW. Pretty please.

Amazing Member

J'adore Eva Green, and I think she would make an excellent, regal Circe. Not very familiar with Sean Bean. I don't know why some people do not like the Azzarello version of Ares. In the Azzarello run, Ares was a mentor to Diana, which makes perfect sense, since Wonder Woman is a warrior princess. The Amazons are a martial society comprised of warrior women.