Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by invasionforce View Post
    J'adore Eva Green, and I think she would make an excellent, regal Circe. Not very familiar with Sean Bean. I don't know why some people do not like the Azzarello version of Ares. In the Azzarello run, Ares was a mentor to Diana, which makes perfect sense, since Wonder Woman is a warrior princess. The Amazons are a martial society comprised of warrior women.
    Because they like Ares better as Wonderwoman's big threat then they do as her mentor. Circe would be cools but for some reason I get a cheetah vibe from her.

If they're going to have Diana's movies taking place throughout history, as has been rumored, it would be a good idea to lock Green in as an immortal recurring foe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    Because they like Ares better as Wonderwoman's big threat then they do as her mentor. Circe would be cools but for some reason I get a cheetah vibe from her.
    Right. War should be the enemy, not an ally.

Both of these would be great casting choices.

BANNED

However cool it would be to have Circe and Ares throughout the movie, these two could be hired to do Jor-El/Johnathan Kent type of roles in the beginning of the movie where we get the ups and downs of the Amazons.

Hmm, i don't know about Sean Bean. I sure would love to see more of him (big fan here) but as i really doubt that this movie is going to anything but a catastrophe of epic scale i just can't wish for this fine man to be caught in the hurricane.

BANNED

J'adore Eva Green, and I think she would make an excellent, regal Circe. Not very familiar with Sean Bean. I don't know why some people do not like the Azzarello version of Ares. In the Azzarello run, Ares was a mentor to Diana, which makes perfect sense, since Wonder Woman is a warrior princess. The Amazons are a martial society comprised of warrior women.
    how do u not know Sean Bean?

Anyway yes lets stick to classic ares no peace loving I wanna die hippie.

Funny enough, he wasn't that much like the mythological Ares. Yet the Amazons had to be like their mythological counterparts.

On the other had, if it's true maybe Bean can avoid getting killed this time

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    how do u not know Sean Bean?

Anyway yes lets stick to classic ares no peace loving I wanna die hippie.
    There's plenty of celebs a lot of people wouldn't be familiar with.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    On the other had, if it's true maybe Bean can avoid getting killed this time
    Looks like someone hasn't watched the 2007 animated movie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Looks like someone hasn't watched the 2007 animated movie.
    Or read Gail's run. THUNK!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    Or read Gail's run. THUNK!
    Thank you for having made me remember the absolute lowest point of Gail Simone's run (not an easy task for something that featured Genoday -- Doomcide -- that green thing).

Quote Originally Posted by InSavnity View Post
    Thank you for having made me remember the absolute lowest point of Gail Simone's run (not an easy task for something that featured Genoday -- Doomcide -- that green thing).
    There are worst examples of the gods getting punked (Apollo in SM/WW, Loki in Avengers, all of the gods in God of War).

Hell, Ares getting made a fool of occurred often enough in the myths.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Hmm, i don't know about Sean Bean. I sure would love to see more of him (big fan here) but as i really doubt that this movie is going to anything but a catastrophe of epic scale i just can't wish for this fine man to be caught in the hurricane.
    Not much to have that pessimistic view in though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    There are worst examples of the gods getting punked (Apollo in SM/WW, Loki in Avengers, all of the gods in God of War).

Hell, Ares getting made a fool of occurred often enough in the myths.
    Did you miss the part where I wrote "of Gail Simone's run"?