Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    It might have been better to have seen The Black Widow/Jessica Drew/or Julia Carpenter and Spider-Man working together than with Mockingbird...
    But we've seen those pairings so many times already. For members of the same New Avengers squad we haven't really got a chance to see much Peter/Bobbi interaction.

Plus I think her new costume looks great! I hope she's getting a book.

Quote Originally Posted by shgs View Post
    All New Cap Am was moving them towards it, but I can't actually remember if they hooked up.
    They have not. It's just speculating at this point, but given the preview art for the new series I see it going that way.

I really don't want to see Sam hooking up with anyone though until they resolve what happened with him and Jet Black.

Quote Originally Posted by marvelprince View Post
    They have not. It's just speculating at this point, but given the preview art for the new series I see it going that way.

I really don't want to see Sam hooking up with anyone though until they resolve what happened with him and Jet Black.
    Yes I didn't think it had actually been 'confirmed' as it were. I suppose it's a bit of a shame that a female character was so blatantly introduced to be a potential love interest and doesn't have much reason to be there in the story otherwise.

But we've seen those pairings so many times already. For members of the same New Avengers squad we haven't really got a chance to see much Peter/Bobbi interaction.

I could care less about Jet Black Or Ian & hope to never to see either ever again... Keep moving forward & focusing on Mercedes and Sam is what I want to see, along with some more focus on Sam's relationship with his siblings and their kids...

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    I could care less about Jet Black Or Ian & hope to never to see either ever again... Keep moving forward & focusing on Mercedes and Sam is what I want to see, along with some more focus on Sam's relationship with his siblings and their kids...
    I think she'd make a great femme fatale-esque character to Sam's Cap given their attraction to each other and her ambiguous morals.

Quote Originally Posted by shgs View Post
    Yes I didn't think it had actually been 'confirmed' as it were. I suppose it's a bit of a shame that a female character was so blatantly introduced to be a potential love interest and doesn't have much reason to be there in the story otherwise.
    Well initially she drove the whole "Hydra is everywhere" plot in his book, so that gave her an an in story reason to be included. And it doesn't look like they're actually a couple in that preview, which takes place eight months after SW, so at least they're giving them time before putting them together.

Astonishing Member

I have yet to see The Black Widow, Jessica Drew, as well as The human side to Jennifer Walters and Greer Grant interacting to Peter Parker in a significant manner as it was with Carol Danvers. I have no problems with Bobbi interacting with Peter, as I have not seen much of that at all. The same could apply to Tigra and Jessica Drew/Black Widow outside of the Avengers. But it would be nice to see more non spider-man created heroines appear in the series in the same manner as The Black Cat once did in the Pre-OMD timeline.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 09-13-2015 at 09:40 PM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Completely agree, Marvel has become either two passive or unwilling to showcase relationships of color that are not interacial