View Poll Results: Which one's a supervillain?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cyclops

6 8.96%
  • Scarlet Witch

33 49.25%
  • Blackbolt

16 23.88%
  • Illuminati

12 17.91%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Most Villainous Superhero

The good guys are badguys now so which ones are the best at it?

Cyclops:
    Went dark Phoenix and killed Xavier also has used harsh language and gang signs

Scarlet Witch:
    Went crazy and commited genocide. Unlike Phoenix or Beast the genocide was commited against mutants not aliens so it's not ok.

Blackbolt:
    Released a chemical weapon forcing many people to undergo terrigenesis and which now looks to be killing mutants.

Illuminati:
    Destroyers of worlds
    Last edited by Shambles; 09-12-2015 at 04:21 AM.

Wanda by a mile. Unapologetic too. #neverforget. The attempt by Marvel to divert attention away from her crimes with the inhumans won't work.

The Illuminati are lots of characters, each with various levels of how bad they acted during the incursions. Namor is definitely a villain now. Tony wasn't too good but he was inverted. Black Panther couldn't go through with the destruction so he wasn't really a villain; he was the closest thing to a hero in that book.

I voted for Cyclops. He needs to work out his issues.
    Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Larfleeze
    BRING BACK PANDORA!

http://i.imgur.com/fq7hazv.png

Hyped for Pokémon Sun and Moon! Nickname your Sun Legend after me!

"There are two main times when comic book fans gripe: When something changes and when something stays the same."
    Cyborg is a Leaguer forever, not a Titan

Quote Originally Posted by neonrideraryeh View Post
    The Illuminati are lots of characters, each with various levels of how bad they acted during the incursions. Namor is definitely a villain now. Tony wasn't too good but he was inverted. Black Panther couldn't go through with the destruction so he wasn't really a villain; he was the closest thing to a hero in that book.

I voted for Cyclops. He needs to work out his issues.
    Wait, you're voting for the one with the lowest kill count and the one that was possessed by a cosmic entity during his major crimes?

Yea... it's either Black Bolt or Wanda. BB for the moment, considering his involvement with the Illuminati.

LOL Cyke fans really want him to become impressive anti-hero)

What, no Gambit on the poll??????

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    LOL Cyke fans really want him to become impressive anti-hero)
    Depends on the fan.

I voted for the Illuminati because not only have they done villainous things, the mere concept of the Illuminati doesn't seem far off actual villains motivations (the world would be so much better off under ME - insert name of villain here), and none of them have the excuse of possession or insanity (even Wanda has that much, flimsy as it may be).
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Depends on the fan.
    Yeah, I agree.

BANNED

Cyke is not a villain. He just has a different principle.

What Wanda did, she just got carried away of her emotions. She did not do it intentionally.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Wait, you're voting for the one with the lowest kill count and the one that was possessed by a cosmic entity during his major crimes?

Yea... it's either Black Bolt or Wanda. BB for the moment, considering his involvement with the Illuminati.
    I didn't vote Illuminati cos I said it's lots of people with varying degrees (if they were separate, I would have voted Namor by far). Black Bolt is obviously not wanting to hurt mutants intentionally, that's just paranoid people in the X-threads trying to start another ruckus. Scarlet Witch is over her issues and she was also possessed by a cosmic entity. Plus I'm not part of the compleX with the irrational hate for characters like her. Cyclops continues to have issues to this day, even without an entity in him. So Cyclops felt like the best choice to vote in this thread. He also willingly took the phoenix back.
    Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Larfleeze
    BRING BACK PANDORA!

http://i.imgur.com/fq7hazv.png

Hyped for Pokémon Sun and Moon! Nickname your Sun Legend after me!

"There are two main times when comic book fans gripe: When something changes and when something stays the same."
    Cyborg is a Leaguer forever, not a Titan

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

This poll is a complete without Beast on his own. Not only he's a member of the Illuminati, but he also risked BILLIONS (trillions?) of lives by bringing the 05 from the past only to spite Cyclops. It doesn't get more villainous than that.

Blackbolt he has been acting like a villian since War of Kings.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    What, no Gambit on the poll??????
    STD's weren't considered

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    This poll is a complete without Beast on his own. Not only he's a member of the Illuminati, but he also risked BILLIONS (trillions?) of lives by bringing the 05 from the past only to spite Cyclops. It doesn't get more villainous than that.
    Yes but I like Beast. Personally I voted for Blackbolt as he wasn't crazy or possessed when he released the gas and everybody knows option C is always the right answer in multiple choice questions.
    Last edited by Shambles; 09-12-2015 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by neonrideraryeh View Post
    I didn't vote Illuminati cos I said it's lots of people with varying degrees (if they were separate, I would have voted Namor by far). Black Bolt is obviously not wanting to hurt mutants intentionally, that's just paranoid people in the X-threads trying to start another ruckus. Scarlet Witch is over her issues and she was also possessed by a cosmic entity. Plus I'm not part of the compleX with the irrational hate for characters like her. Cyclops continues to have issues to this day, even without an entity in him. So Cyclops felt like the best choice to vote in this thread. He also willingly took the phoenix back.
    I'm not sure if we can consider even the best of the Illuminati heroic - didn't one of them keep the cure for cancer under wraps for...what was the lame reason again?
    Dark does not mean deep.

I voted for Black Bolt because he is the current threat.