Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMC005 View Post
    Just took advantage of another $1 sale on steampunkcomicshop.com and am now 22 issues away from owning every GFT book and Tie-in. Alice in Wonderland 1-6 is going to cause some problems.
    Go with my strategy of buying the exclusives then filling in the holes later.
    image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children

Quote Originally Posted by Tayne Japal View Post
    Go with my strategy of buying the exclusives then filling in the holes later.
    Exclusive covers? I am slightly confused.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, The Flash, Aquaman, Titans, Justice League, HJATGL, Supergirl, Superwoman, DC Bombshells
    Marvel: CANCELLED (good luck with your seasonal approach and constant reboots... I'll miss the characters though)
    Zenescope: Grimm Fairy Tales

Exclusive covers? I am slightly confused.
    Come on now, it's Zenescope. Exclusives
    image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children

Quote Originally Posted by Tayne Japal View Post
    Come on now, it's Zenescope. Exclusives
    Ah, ok I thought thats what you meant but I was unclear. You buy those first? I don't have any of those covers. I figured I would complete the collection with normal covers then buy the exclusive/variants that I think are cool and can find for a good deal on Ebay.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, The Flash, Aquaman, Titans, Justice League, HJATGL, Supergirl, Superwoman, DC Bombshells
    Marvel: CANCELLED (good luck with your seasonal approach and constant reboots... I'll miss the characters though)

Is there a list somewhere of all the exclusive convention covers? or do you just buy them when you find them?
    Pull List:

Amazing Member

I have been trying to find a chronological reading order for everything in the Grimm Universe since it is all crossing over etc. And I want to read everything in order.

I found this wiki, but it doesn't give any reasoning for this order:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimm_...ological_order

Does anyone know of a chronological reading order for the entire series?

I might have asked this long ago but forgot if I did or not.

I don't know anything about chronological order. Sorry.

BUT, I did read the new Robyn Hood and it had me busting stitches. Also, that last page? If it means what I think it does, then Mr. Shand and Ms. Ingranata have just turned one of the biggest tropes in fiction on its head and I couldn't be more excited.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

Here is the thread that I use. Covers everything and I think its pretty solid. The guy seems to have put alot of work into it.

http://cmro.travis-starnes.com/forum...=3578&start=50

Just go to page 1 and start reading. He has updated it all the way through Age of Darkness.
    Pull List:

Amazing Member

That is an impressive list, and wow over 500 books I am WAY WAY behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Batgirlfan View Post
    That is an impressive list, and wow over 500 books I am WAY WAY behind.
    I started reading GFT when Age of Darkness started so I used this list to buy back issues and make sure I read them in some kind of order. Don't worry I am only about half way through it.
    Pull List:

Is there a list somewhere of all the exclusive convention covers? or do you just buy them when you find them?
    Not that I know of. I have an idea of what they are, how many and I have an excel sheet for the couple hundred (yes, you read that correctly) that I own. I could probably put together a list if I was really, really, bored.

Used that half-off sale on Comixology to snag the "Code Red" trade and the Red v. Robyn crossover one-shot. They were both great. I'm getting to know A LOT more about Britney Waters and she is very, very fascinating. Any specific recommendations as to what I should pick up? I already have her new one-shot in my wish list.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

Comics & Music Enthusiast NerdyDJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by armlessphelan View Post
    Used that half-off sale on Comixology to snag the "Code Red" trade and the Red v. Robyn crossover one-shot. They were both great. I'm getting to know A LOT more about Britney Waters and she is very, very fascinating. Any specific recommendations as to what I should pick up? I already have her new one-shot in my wish list.
    If you haven't already Grimm Universe #2 is a great read.

Quote Originally Posted by armlessphelan View Post
    All of the Godstorm books are really good. Goddess Inc was my favorite.
    Pull List:

Zenescope GFT September Solicits

Grimm Fairy Tales #114

1460290_ful.jpg

Wonderland #39

1460308_ful.jpg

Robyn Hood #14

1460304_ful.jpg
    Pull List: