Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

I have not posted in her in a while, but I just wanted to to say, I am LOVING the Robyn Hood ongoing so far! Its really great, its action, funny, great stories, great art. Really a good job to Pat and team. Its for sure one of my favorite titles on my pull list.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Its not to do with the paper, its the bind quality.
    Not sure about Wonderland but theres plenty of horror stories about the GFT omni falling apart.
    Yeah, this is what I have heard about that makes me worried about just buying the Omni's.

Canadian Curmudgeon Scott M Davis's Avatar

Went to my LCS to see if they had any copies of Robyn Hood.. none! No current issues at all of any GFT series.
    Pull List: Catalyst Prime Titles and Dinosaucers

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickShand View Post
    Nope. The covers they released online are different than the ones that were actually published. Someone in the office pointed out that the Surgeon character looked like Slenderman, so we redesigned all the covers with the Surgeon on them in order to avoid that exact confusion.
    Ah, ha. Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott M Davis View Post
    Went to my LCS to see if they had any copies of Robyn Hood.. none! No current issues at all of any GFT series.
    I've noticed that at a couple of the shops I visit when it comes to GFT titles. They're titles retailers aren't going to over-order so if I want to pick up a title I didn't pre-order, I'm probably going to be out of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayne Japal View Post
    I've noticed that at a couple of the shops I visit when it comes to GFT titles. They're titles retailers aren't going to over-order so if I want to pick up a title I didn't pre-order, I'm probably going to be out of luck.
    Yeah, when I decided to start pulling GFT I had to ask them to order the copies for me for future months because my LCS only orders enough copies for people who pull it.

Cant wait to get home and read my copy of Dark Shaman!

January 2015 GFT Solicitations

GFT CINDERELLA #3 (OF 3)

(W) Patrick Shand (CA) Mike Krome, Sabine Rich

1392389_xl.jpg

FINAL ISSUE! Cindy is going to the ball… and she's got a plan to take down Hades, once and for all. When the baddest girl in the Grimm Universe throws down with the god of hell in the middle of the apocalypse, there will be blood…asked with killing Hades, the only living god, Cindy sets out on a mission that will either bring her to the top of the Dark Horde… or condemn her to death. Little does she know that Hades, ever the trickster, has his own agenda against the Horde. This sure isn't the Cinderella you remember as a kid! *AGE OF DARKNESS Tie-in

GFT DARK SHAMAN #4 (OF 4)

(W) Erica J Heflin (CA) Franchesco

With nowhere left to run, Colby Cinders must tap into the life she once led if she hopes to survive. Encouraged by her boyfriend Leo's faith in her, Colby finally faces the Dark Shaman. But even as she embraces who she was, the Shaman's power grows. Ultimately, Colby is left with a terrible choice - will she save the life of Leo Walker, or save the spirits of the Timucuan people?

GFT GRIMM FAIRY TALES #106

(W) Patrick Shand (CA) Abhishek Malsuni

The Prophecy Since Sela started Arcane Acre, she and Druanna have kept a secret from not only the students, but also Shang and Belinda. In this special standalone issue, find out the truth of the prophecy so horrible that has forced Sela to keep it under wraps. Also, witness the true origin of Arcane Acre!

GFT JUNGLE BOOK FALL WILD #2 (OF 5)

(W) Mark L. Miller (CA) Mike Krome, Ula Mos

1392398_xl.jpg

You are cordially invited to the Royal Wedding of King Louis and his chosen bride...and you won't believe who it is! But the wedding bells may be stopped short as Kaa the Python decides to crash the party! Plus Mowglii and Bagheera run for their lives as the island itself seem to be turning against them!

GFT REALM WAR #7 (OF 12)

(W) Joe Brusha (A) Sami Kivela (CA) Paolo Pantalena, Ula Mos

The REALM WAR wages on! Myst has fallen, and with it the last human and highborn stronghold has been destroyed. The forces of good have been defeated and scattered and the Dark Queen has never been closer to her ultimate victory. Sela tries to gather what allies she can in a last ditch effort to attack the Queen in her home base. But her best chance of stopping the Queen's reign of terror may lie in an unexpected ally…one that comes from within the Dark Horde itself.

GFT ROBYN HOOD ONGOING #6

(W) Patrick Shand (A) Tony Brescini (CA) Cris Delara

1392407_xl.jpg

JUMPING ON POINT! Ever since leaving Myst, Marian's magic hasn't been the same. As Robyn examines her own dangerous temper, Marian seeks help from a mysterious source… but she may not like the answers that she gets. A new journey for the hooded archer and her companions begins now!

GFT TALES FROM OZ #6 ZAMORA

(W) Jeff Massey (CA) José Luis, Ula Mos

From the time of her birth Zamora was destined to be the most powerful good witch in the history of Oz. But one tragic event changed her life forever and sent her down a path of darkness that that lead her to the Horde, and instead made her the most evil witch to ever live.

GFT TALES OF TERROR #7

(W) Ralph Tedesco (CA) Alfredo Reyes, Stephen Schaffer

Bloody Mary… Bloody Mary… Bloody Mary As the legend goes, if you say those words 3 times while looking in the bathroom mirror, the ghost of Bloody Mary will appear behind you. But what happens when an innocent ghost story becomes much more real? The new horror anthology series from Zenescope Entertainment continues with the tale of Bloody Mary!

GFT WONDERLAND #31

(W) Erica J Heflin (A) Vincenzo Riccardi (CA) Daniel Leister, Sean Ellery

With her mother ruling as the White Queen of Wonderland, Violet finally has the opportunity for a normal life. But first Violet must battle the beasts that stalked her all the way back to Earth. Is this a part of the Ace of Spades's scheme to destroy the Liddles, or is the Mad Hatter making a final play for Violet?

As always I will pull everything GFT. Very excited for Cindy to start next month.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMC005 View Post
    Cant wait to get home and read my copy of Dark Shaman!
    How is Dark Shaman? I like what Erica J. Heflin is doing with the Wonderland ongoing and was looking into reading this also.

Spectacular Member

So, after reading Realm War #4 I am more perplexed about Lucinda. Does she love Malec? It seems she's more interested in seeing maidens being ravaged by him. And now there's a secret bond with Robyn, they look awfully close exchanging some platonic glances. Then Malec gets mad and breaks a window.

BANNED

I think he is annoyed because she has got all the power. He is not really getting treated like a King. Not to mention he comes back and she is seducing some other guy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AriesWarlock View Post
    So, after reading Realm War #4 I am more perplexed about Lucinda. Does she love Malec? It seems she's more interested in seeing maidens being ravaged by him. And now there's a secret bond with Robyn, they look awfully close exchanging some platonic glances. Then Malec gets mad and breaks a window.
    They loved each other once, but now she despises him for his weakness, and he hates her for humiliating him.

I haven't read issue #4 yet, but everything is being set up so we think that Malec is going to kill Lucinda, or at least help in her demise. She did kill his baby mama after all. With that being said, I expect a complete 180 on how I think Realm War is going to end.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    I think he is annoyed because she has got all the power. He is not really getting treated like a King. Not to mention he comes back and she is seducing some other guy.
    Oh, I mean since before all this Realm War even. Maybe she just saw that with him she could accomplish her plans and then have him killed. Have they even shared a bed? And yeah, I think he's annoyed she is in command and with all the power.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    They loved each other once, but now she despises him for his weakness, and he hates her for humiliating him.
    Tough love.