Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by KDXX View Post
    I certainly hope so. My logical comparison of the reason for Cheshire's noise, was a comparison to a similar noise made coming out of the mirror on previous pages; one of displeasure. Also the assumption that the finale was the finale. But hopefully it gets picked up again.
    Totally, I hear you. As far as the finale being final, that's the intention... for now. Knowing Zenescope, I just doubt that this will be the last time we see Violet and Calie. If someone has a good idea at the writer's summit, I bet they'll be back.

Spectacular Member

Hey there! Just wanted to point fans of my Robyn Hood run toward my new creator-owned project Destiny, NY, which I think you'll dig.

DESTINY, NY is a 120-page graphic novel about magic, destiny, and two ladies in love. Set in a version of New York City where magic is a real and accepted part of life, our story follows Logan McBride, a woman who was the subject of a prophecy when she was young. However, much like the child stars of our world, Prophecy Kids often burn out in the worst ways.

You can read the entire first chapter for free here.

(There is a secret prologue, though, that no one will see until the book is released. Shhhh!)

Check out our Kickstarter campaign here.
    We are currently 25% funded with 21 days to go. If you have any feedback or questions about the book, I'd be glad to chat! I am super passionate about Destiny, NY and so is artist and co-creator Manuel Preitano.

Destiny NY is definitely on my "to fund" list when I can afford to do so, Pat. :-)

Also, has anyone else seen the OFFICIAL Robyn Hood: I Love NY short film yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RH-wRgxFaU
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by armlessphelan View Post
    Destiny NY is definitely on my "to fund" list when I can afford to do so, Pat. :-)
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickShand View Post
    Hey there! Just wanted to point fans of my Robyn Hood run toward my new creator-owned project Destiny, NY, which I think you'll dig.

DESTINY, NY is a 120-page graphic novel about magic, destiny, and two ladies in love. Set in a version of New York City where magic is a real and accepted part of life, our story follows Logan McBride, a woman who was the subject of a prophecy when she was young. However, much like the child stars of our world, Prophecy Kids often burn out in the worst ways.

You can read the entire first chapter for free here.

(There is a secret prologue, though, that no one will see until the book is released. Shhhh!)

Check out our Kickstarter campaign here.
    We are currently 25% funded with 21 days to go. If you have any feedback or questions about the book, I'd be glad to chat! I am super passionate about Destiny, NY and so is artist and co-creator Manuel Preitano.
    No color?

Are you guys considering a stretch goal to add color?
    image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tayne Japal View Post
    No color?

Are you guys considering a stretch goal to add color?
    Yes. We have Robyn Hood and Van Helsing's Slamet Mujiono on retainer.

Destiny NY #1 proof 20.jpg

Destiny NY #1 proof 21.jpg

Destiny NY #1 proof 22.jpg

So, the main Grimm Fairy Tales series is returning with Skye as the lead. Supposed to be self-contained, much like the early run of the last volume. http://www.previewsworld.com/Article...mm-Fairy-Tales
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

Quote Originally Posted by armlessphelan View Post
    So, the main Grimm Fairy Tales series is returning with Skye as the lead. Supposed to be self-contained, much like the early run of the last volume. http://www.previewsworld.com/Article...mm-Fairy-Tales
    I am excited to see how it goes.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, The Flash, Aquaman, Titans, Justice League, HJATGL, Supergirl, Superwoman, DC Bombshells
    Marvel: CANCELLED (good luck with your seasonal approach and constant reboots... I'll miss the characters though)
    Zenescope: Grimm Fairy Tales

Amazing Member

I swear if what happened in this Cinderella issue is permanent I am never even touching another book by Zenescope again, I just feel sick to my stomach after reading that...

Amazing Member

Can someone tell me the contents of this book: https://www.amazon.com/Grimm-Tales-T...ales+of+terror

I already have Vol 1 HC and I have Vol 2 HC in the mail.

Spectacular Member

I have been wondering about Helios and Erica. What happened to the latter? I don't think I saw her anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCollector View Post
    I swear if what happened in this Cinderella issue is permanent I am never even touching another book by Zenescope again, I just feel sick to my stomach after reading that...
    Pity it wasn't permanent

I've sampled a few of these books over the years and usually enjoy them. The biggest problem I have with stepping up to buy these regularly is choosing which cover I want. My big question is, do the TP collections collect all the various covers of the issues they reprint? And are they full-page versions of the covers, if they are included? I'm hoping for something like Dynamite Entertainment, who typically compile all the covers in the back of their collections.

Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    I've sampled a few of these books over the years and usually enjoy them. The biggest problem I have with stepping up to buy these regularly is choosing which cover I want. My big question is, do the TP collections collect all the various covers of the issues they reprint? And are they full-page versions of the covers, if they are included? I'm hoping for something like Dynamite Entertainment, who typically compile all the covers in the back of their collections.
    I only own the Return from Wonderland and three Tales from Wonderland TPBs so I checked those. The only one that answered your question was the 3rd TPB of Tales from Wonderland. Granted, these are some of Zenescope's earliest trades so it's possible they may have updated the back matter of their trades since.
    image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children

Astonishing Member

Bumping for a question.

This is for anyone familiar enough with Zenescopes Grimm Fairy Tales Universe's ongoing present. "The Musketeers" comic that just released its 1st issue Wednesday has 3 leads. What I'd like to know is if they appeared in another book prior to this one?

It's likely that they did, as they apparently were empowered into how they now are prior to the 1st issue. It's done in such a way that the reader is somewhat implicitly meant to know the exact circumstances of the events that gave them their powers. I'm wondering if anyone knows which story and issue(s) that this happened?

Thanks in advance.

Spectacular Member

I wasn't sure if I was going to like the Age of Camelot, but I am liking it. I liked the Zodiac mini also; the character's got a nice number of abilities. I also like the design for that demon woman who calls herself the devil. She reminds me of Purgatori from Chaos! comics.
    The black knight is also cool, she looks like a character from a Heavy Metal magazine