Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243
Results 631 to 645 of 645
  1. #631
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDXX View Post
    I certainly hope so. My logical comparison of the reason for Cheshire's noise, was a comparison to a similar noise made coming out of the mirror on previous pages; one of displeasure. Also the assumption that the finale was the finale. But hopefully it gets picked up again.
    Totally, I hear you. As far as the finale being final, that's the intention... for now. Knowing Zenescope, I just doubt that this will be the last time we see Violet and Calie. If someone has a good idea at the writer's summit, I bet they'll be back.

  2. #632
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Hey there! Just wanted to point fans of my Robyn Hood run toward my new creator-owned project Destiny, NY, which I think you'll dig.

    DESTINY, NY is a 120-page graphic novel about magic, destiny, and two ladies in love. Set in a version of New York City where magic is a real and accepted part of life, our story follows Logan McBride, a woman who was the subject of a prophecy when she was young. However, much like the child stars of our world, Prophecy Kids often burn out in the worst ways.

    You can read the entire first chapter for free here.

    (There is a secret prologue, though, that no one will see until the book is released. Shhhh!)

    Check out our Kickstarter campaign here.
    We are currently 25% funded with 21 days to go. If you have any feedback or questions about the book, I'd be glad to chat! I am super passionate about Destiny, NY and so is artist and co-creator Manuel Preitano.

  3. #633

    Default

    Destiny NY is definitely on my "to fund" list when I can afford to do so, Pat. :-)

    Also, has anyone else seen the OFFICIAL Robyn Hood: I Love NY short film yet?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RH-wRgxFaU
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

  4. #634
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by armlessphelan View Post
    Destiny NY is definitely on my "to fund" list when I can afford to do so, Pat. :-)
    Thank you!

  5. #635
    Fantastic Member Tayne Japal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickShand View Post
    Hey there! Just wanted to point fans of my Robyn Hood run toward my new creator-owned project Destiny, NY, which I think you'll dig.

    DESTINY, NY is a 120-page graphic novel about magic, destiny, and two ladies in love. Set in a version of New York City where magic is a real and accepted part of life, our story follows Logan McBride, a woman who was the subject of a prophecy when she was young. However, much like the child stars of our world, Prophecy Kids often burn out in the worst ways.

    You can read the entire first chapter for free here.

    (There is a secret prologue, though, that no one will see until the book is released. Shhhh!)

    Check out our Kickstarter campaign here.
    We are currently 25% funded with 21 days to go. If you have any feedback or questions about the book, I'd be glad to chat! I am super passionate about Destiny, NY and so is artist and co-creator Manuel Preitano.
    No color?

    Are you guys considering a stretch goal to add color?
    image Birthright, Black Magick, Black Monday Murders, Black Science, Copperhead, Cyber Force, Deadly Class, Death or Glory, East of West, Eclipse, The Fix, Gideon Falls, Hack/Slash Resurrection, Lazarus, Low, Monstress, Oblivion Song, Outcast, Paper Girls, Redneck, Regression, Rose, Saga, Seven to Eternity, Southern Bastards, Southern Cross, Skyward, Unnatural, Wicked + Divine, Witchblade Marvel Uncanny X-Men DC Catwoman

  6. #636
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tayne Japal View Post
    No color?

    Are you guys considering a stretch goal to add color?
    Yes. We have Robyn Hood and Van Helsing's Slamet Mujiono on retainer.

    Destiny NY #1 proof 20.jpg

    Destiny NY #1 proof 21.jpg

    Destiny NY #1 proof 22.jpg

  7. #637

    Default

    So, the main Grimm Fairy Tales series is returning with Skye as the lead. Supposed to be self-contained, much like the early run of the last volume. http://www.previewsworld.com/Article...mm-Fairy-Tales
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

  8. #638
    Veteran Member MikeMC005's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by armlessphelan View Post
    So, the main Grimm Fairy Tales series is returning with Skye as the lead. Supposed to be self-contained, much like the early run of the last volume. http://www.previewsworld.com/Article...mm-Fairy-Tales
    I am excited to see how it goes.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, The Flash, Aquaman, Titans, Justice League, HJATGL, Supergirl, Superwoman, DC Bombshells
    Marvel: CANCELLED (good luck with your seasonal approach and constant reboots... I'll miss the characters though)
    Zenescope: Grimm Fairy Tales

  9. #639
    Rookie Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    82

    Default

    I swear if what happened in this Cinderella issue is permanent I am never even touching another book by Zenescope again, I just feel sick to my stomach after reading that...

  10. #640
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Can someone tell me the contents of this book: https://www.amazon.com/Grimm-Tales-T...ales+of+terror

    I already have Vol 1 HC and I have Vol 2 HC in the mail.

  11. #641
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    186

    Default

    I have been wondering about Helios and Erica. What happened to the latter? I don't think I saw her anymore.


    Quote Originally Posted by TheCollector View Post
    I swear if what happened in this Cinderella issue is permanent I am never even touching another book by Zenescope again, I just feel sick to my stomach after reading that...
    Pity it wasn't permanent

  12. #642
    All-New Member Whovian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow....
    Posts
    11

    Default

    I've sampled a few of these books over the years and usually enjoy them. The biggest problem I have with stepping up to buy these regularly is choosing which cover I want. My big question is, do the TP collections collect all the various covers of the issues they reprint? And are they full-page versions of the covers, if they are included? I'm hoping for something like Dynamite Entertainment, who typically compile all the covers in the back of their collections.

  13. #643
    Fantastic Member Tayne Japal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    I've sampled a few of these books over the years and usually enjoy them. The biggest problem I have with stepping up to buy these regularly is choosing which cover I want. My big question is, do the TP collections collect all the various covers of the issues they reprint? And are they full-page versions of the covers, if they are included? I'm hoping for something like Dynamite Entertainment, who typically compile all the covers in the back of their collections.
    I only own the Return from Wonderland and three Tales from Wonderland TPBs so I checked those. The only one that answered your question was the 3rd TPB of Tales from Wonderland. Granted, these are some of Zenescope's earliest trades so it's possible they may have updated the back matter of their trades since.
    image Birthright, Black Magick, Black Monday Murders, Black Science, Copperhead, Cyber Force, Deadly Class, Death or Glory, East of West, Eclipse, The Fix, Gideon Falls, Hack/Slash Resurrection, Lazarus, Low, Monstress, Oblivion Song, Outcast, Paper Girls, Redneck, Regression, Rose, Saga, Seven to Eternity, Southern Bastards, Southern Cross, Skyward, Unnatural, Wicked + Divine, Witchblade Marvel Uncanny X-Men DC Catwoman

  14. #644
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,887

    Default

    Bumping for a question.

    This is for anyone familiar enough with Zenescopes Grimm Fairy Tales Universe's ongoing present. "The Musketeers" comic that just released its 1st issue Wednesday has 3 leads. What I'd like to know is if they appeared in another book prior to this one?

    It's likely that they did, as they apparently were empowered into how they now are prior to the 1st issue. It's done in such a way that the reader is somewhat implicitly meant to know the exact circumstances of the events that gave them their powers. I'm wondering if anyone knows which story and issue(s) that this happened?

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #645
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    186

    Default

    I wasn't sure if I was going to like the Age of Camelot, but I am liking it. I liked the Zodiac mini also; the character's got a nice number of abilities. I also like the design for that demon woman who calls herself the devil. She reminds me of Purgatori from Chaos! comics.
    The black knight is also cool, she looks like a character from a Heavy Metal magazine




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •