Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JediKage View Post
    Cold But It Is The Truth
    Yeah, I concur.

Still, maybe the next issue of ZooHunters will come out soon. One day...

Heh. I don't pull any Aspen titles as of late so I don't notice the lateness or disappearances of their books.
    image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tayne Japal View Post
    Heh. I don't pull any Aspen titles as of late so I don't notice the lateness or disappearances of their books.
    Somewhat of an exaggeration, but it really depends on the specific series in question. Jirni and Soulfire tends to come out at a regular to decent clip once their first issues come out, but when those first issues come out can take a while. The biggest wait is between volumes and such. Then there's the likes of Santeria and The Zoohunters which tend to be slow going between issues. I love everything about The Zoohunters, the art, story, characters, everything, but I recognize how seriously slow each issue past the second is to coming out. I think Peter Steigerwald both writes and draws it, which possibly explains a lot. Like I said, I've fell in love with it, but for reference, the second issue came out December of 2014 and the third and most recent came out August of 2015. We're almost to August of 2016 and this comic is simply a 6 issue mini-series (yet I'll miss it all the same once the sixth issue comes out).

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    Hi Guys As promised I checked out some zenescope and I got to say after starting I was hooked bought more than I thought I would, I mean I even started on Wonderland which I hadn't planned to, not sure if they are in order but man am I impressed. I loved reading the Robyn Hood books.
    I'm thinking I might give these books a try starting with Robyn Hood . . . I noticed that the I Love NY series has the first issue shipping next week.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I'm thinking I might give these books a try starting with Robyn Hood . . . I noticed that the I Love NY series has the first issue shipping next week.
    Id go back and read Pat Shands run.
    Cant say Ive ever read anything by Brusha id class as anything more than average.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Id go back and read Pat Shands run.
    Cant say Ive ever read anything by Brusha id class as anything more than average.
    That good, huh?

Well, maybe I'll try the tpb of Robyn Hood, Volume 1: Riot Girls since that sounded interesting with Robyn in New York City. Thanks for the heads up.

That good, huh?

Well, maybe I'll try the tpb of Robyn Hood, Volume 1: Riot Girls since that sounded interesting with Robyn in New York City. Thanks for the heads up.
    Go back even further. There are three Robyn Hood mini series before the ongoing.
    image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children

Quote Originally Posted by Tayne Japal View Post
    Go back even further. There are three Robyn Hood mini series before the ongoing.
    Yeah, but if those are in another realm / world, I may prefer to wait and just start with something set on Earth.

Spectacular Member

That good, huh?

Good call. I always suggest everyone starts reading with Riot Girls and completes the ongoing series before moving back toward the trilogy and the one shots I wrote before the ongoing. There is a lot I would change in the first volume of the trilogy, so Riot Girls is always my favorite place for readers to start. Chronologically, it goes:

ROBYN HOOD: ORIGIN
    Robyn Hood vs. Red Riding Hood one-shot
    ROBYN HOOD: WANTED
    Robyn Hood: Age of Darkness one-shot
    ROBYN HOOD: LEGEND
    ROBYN HOOD: RIOT GIRLS
    ROBYN HOOD: MONSTERS IN THE DARK
    ROBYN HOOD: ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT
    ROBYN HOOD: UPRISING

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickShand View Post
    Good call. I always suggest everyone starts reading with Riot Girls and completes the ongoing series before moving back toward the trilogy and the one shots I wrote before the ongoing. There is a lot I would change in the first volume of the trilogy, so Riot Girls is always my favorite place for readers to start. Chronologically, it goes:

ROBYN HOOD: ORIGIN
    Robyn Hood vs. Red Riding Hood one-shot
    ROBYN HOOD: WANTED
    Robyn Hood: Age of Darkness one-shot
    ROBYN HOOD: LEGEND
    ROBYN HOOD: RIOT GIRLS
    ROBYN HOOD: MONSTERS IN THE DARK
    ROBYN HOOD: ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT
    ROBYN HOOD: UPRISING
    Thank you for the information . . . barnesandnoble.com, here I come!

Isn't there a Robyn Hood Omnibus coming out? I swear I pre-ordered that forever ago.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, The Flash, Aquaman, Titans, Justice League, HJATGL, Supergirl, Superwoman, DC Bombshells
    Marvel: CANCELLED (good luck with your seasonal approach and constant reboots... I'll miss the characters though)
    Zenescope: Grimm Fairy Tales

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMC005 View Post
    Isn't there a Robyn Hood Omnibus coming out? I swear I pre-ordered that forever ago.
    It keeps getting delayed. No idea why.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

Quote Originally Posted by armlessphelan View Post
    It keeps getting delayed. No idea why.
    Well I hope it comes out soon.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, The Flash, Aquaman, Titans, Justice League, HJATGL, Supergirl, Superwoman, DC Bombshells
    Marvel: CANCELLED (good luck with your seasonal approach and constant reboots... I'll miss the characters though)

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMC005 View Post
    Well I hope it comes out soon.
    My understanding is that there weren't enough orders. The best thing they can do, in my opinion, is the cancel and resolicit with the entire run: Origin 1 - 5, RH vs RRH, Wanted 1 - 5, Age of Darkness one-shot, Legend 1 - 5, Ongoing 1 - 16, Holiday 2016, Ongoing 17 - 20, Annual. That would be a hell of a book.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickShand View Post
    My understanding is that there weren't enough orders. The best thing they can do, in my opinion, is the cancel and resolicit with the entire run: Origin 1 - 5, RH vs RRH, Wanted 1 - 5, Age of Darkness one-shot, Legend 1 - 5, Ongoing 1 - 16, Holiday 2016, Ongoing 17 - 20, Annual. That would be a hell of a book.
    I would buy the shit out of that. Technically I already bought the shit out of half of that but I guess it wont ever come out... sadness.
    Pull List: