Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Robyn Hood 1 was pretty good.
    I fizzled out on Zenescope a few months ago but this was definitely a more enjoyable and higher quality work.
    It reminded me a bit of Witchblade what with the PI and supernatural elements, so as a WB fan it was a pleasing read. My only previous exposure to Robyn Hood was the Realm Knights mini but this issue did a good job of getting the reader up to speed.

Similarly, GFT read a lot better than the last time i sampled it. The X-Men-esque school stuff is an interesting direction too. Ill stick around for a few more issues and see if it holds my attention this time.
    I finally got around to reading GFT #101 and I have the agree with you that the school stuff is an interesting direction. I may become a monthly reader of this title as long as Violet Liddle is a part of the story. Stable writing may also factor in my decision. I think there was like seven writers over the course of 20 issues. With my DC pull now at zero, I may pick this up to fill the void. For now my Zenescope pulls are Wonderland and Robyn Hood, which have yet to arrive to my house due to TFAW jacked up shipping options.

Read Goddess Inc yesterday. I need for LaToya Morgan to get an ongoing now. I don't care who the publisher is.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

Went to a local Expo this weekend and picked up a nice little chunk off the issues I am missing from my collection. I would say I am about 70% complete including all minis and one shots from the full collection being completed.

Just saw the previews list for zenescope for December and looks like we are going to be getting a new Jungle Book mini series so that should be exciting! Its titled Jungle Book Fall Wind so I will be looking for cover previews next week once the full previews list comes out for orders.

Quote Originally Posted by armlessphelan View Post
    Read Goddess Inc yesterday. I need for LaToya Morgan to get an ongoing now. I don't care who the publisher is.
    I second this. I'm personally craving a Godstorm ongoing written by Morgan after reading some of the previous Godstorm stories. I've only read the first issue of Goddess Inc. and I can't wait to see where Morgan takes the story (even if it is a prequel).

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMC005 View Post
    Just saw the previews list for zenescope for December and looks like we are going to be getting a new Jungle Book mini series so that should be exciting! Its titled Jungle Book Fall Wind so I will be looking for cover previews next week once the full previews list comes out for orders.
    Just checked out the list. Have you read Jungle Book: Last of the Species and is it any good? I enjoyed the first mini but never got around to reading the sequel. I might pick up Fall Wind since Goddess Inc ends the same month.

1384861_ful.jpg

Love Mike Krome/Ula Mos

Spectacular Member

Here's a preview of ROBYN HOOD #2!

http://comicbookrealm.com/previews/9...n-hood-issue-2

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickShand View Post
    So good! Can't wait to read the full thing. This character is what drew me to Zenescope in the first place.

DECEMBER 2014 SOLICITATIONS FOR GFT

GFT CINDERELLA #2 (OF 3)(AOFD) (MR)
    (Release Date: 12/10/2014)
    Writer: Patrick Shand • Artist:
    Tasked with killing Hades - the only living god - Cindy sets out on a mission that will either bring her to the top of the Dark Horde… or condemn her to death. Little does she know that Hades, ever the trickster, has his own agenda against the Horde. This sure isn't the Cinderella you remember as a kid!

GFT DARK SHAMAN #3 (OF 4) (MR)
    (Release Date: 12/24/2014)
    Writer: Erica J Heflin • Artist:
    The horror escalates and nothing is what it seems. The Dark Shaman will take what is his… one way or another!

GFT GODDESS INC #5 (OF 5)
    (Release Date: 12/10/2014)
    (W) LaToya Morgan
    Writer LaToya Morgan (AMC's TURN) joins the Zenescope team with a brand new, modern re-imagining of Greek mythology like you have never seen before. Will Venus's sinister plan finally come to fruition or will she still be stopped? The shocking FINAL issue of Goddess Inc. is here.

1384853_ful.jpg

GFT GRIMM FAIRY TALES #105
    (Release Date: 12/3/2014)
    Writer: Patrick Shand • Artist:
    RISE OF THE WATER NYMPHS: PART TWO-A war that threatens to rip Neverland asunder spills over into Earth… and Sela's duties as Guardian come into conflict with her role as caretaker of the students at Arcane Acre. While Hailey and the other Realm Knights in training flee from the wicked sirens, it falls once again to Sela to make a tough decision.

GFT JUNGLE BOOK FALL WIND #1 (OF 5)
    Writer: Mark L. Miller • Artist:
    THE FINAL MINI-SERIES OF THE JUNGLE BOOK TRILOGY HAS ARRIVED! As each tribe makes a power play to become stronger in the war between species, Mowglii stands at the center of it all - the one person who may be able to bring them all together against a greater threat.

GFT REALM WAR #6 (OF 12)
    (Release Date: 12/31/2014)
    Writer: Joe Brusha • Artist: Sami Kivela
    The Dark Queen is finding her reign is being challenged and she knows that her main threat must be dealt with swiftly. Meanwhile, Malec must make a decision that can change everything. The REALM WAR wages on! *AGE OF DARKNESS Tie-in

GFT ROBYN HOOD ONGOING #5
    (Release Date: 12/17/2014)
    Writer: Patrick Shand • Artist: Tony Brescini
    ROBYN HOOD VS. RED RIDING HOOD: GRUDGE MATCH! As the monsters that dwell in the underbelly of New York City take advantage of a blackout, Robyn and Red are forced to fight to the death. The city that never sleeps will burn through the night in the conclusion to the second arc of Robyn Hood's epic re-launch!

1384867_ful.jpg

GFT TALES FROM OZ #5 (OF 5)
    (Release Date: 12/17/2014)
    Writer: Jeff Massey • Artist:
    Under orders from the Emerald Council, Glinda is forced to take on an apprentice! But when presented with a plethora of eager magical candidates at Oz's renowned Abraxas Academy, why does the most powerful witch in Oz have her eye on the sharp-tongued underachiever, Adraste?

GFT TALES OF TERROR #6
    Writer: Ralph Tedesco • Artist:
    A bedtime tale of terror is told as a young girl thinks a monster lives in her room… What if the monster just wants to be friends? But what if it wants something else? Do not miss A Monster Under the Bed - The newest Grimm Tale of Terror by the company that does horror best!

GFT WONDERLAND #30
    (Release Date: 12/24/2014)
    Writer: Erica J Heflin • Artist: Vincenzo Riccardi
    THE FINALE OF RENAISSANCE! The Surgeon, a broken man corrupted by the wickedness of Wonderland, makes his final stand against Earth. Tasked with bringing him down, Calie once again will straddle the line between Wonderland and Earth… madness and sanity. When all is said and done, will the White Queen fall to an insanity that could never be quelled?

1384876_ful.jpg

Idk about you guys but everything GFT is on my pull list now!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMC005 View Post
    Idk about you guys but everything GFT is on my pull list now!
    Right now, I only read Robyn Hood, Goddess Inc, and I'm starting Wonderland. I'm also gonna pick up the Cinderella mini just because it sounds so bonkers. My monthly pull list is so spread across the industry, that I have to be picky.

I'll be picking up the Cinderella mini also. Cindy has received some major ass whippings from Sela (GFT Annual 2014) and Robyn (Robyn Hood One-Shot) during this Age of Darkness Event. I guess it's only natural that Hades joins the "smack Cindy around" club too. She's very entertaining in the books she's featured in. GFT's residential bitch.

SEP141809.jpg

Im just reading the ongoings atm. Ill probably go digital for any minis which interest me.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by armlessphelan View Post
    So good! Can't wait to read the full thing. This character is what drew me to Zenescope in the first place.
    Thanks!

Also, guys, GODDESS INC isn't a prequel. It takes place long after REALM WAR, around the same time as the current ongoings.

BANNED

Robyn Hood is maintaining its quality. Really enjoyed #2. Warlord of Oz has been good as well.

Bleeding Cool reports Zenescope's "Launch". What that may be, I've no idea. Sounds like it might be a retailer focused promotion, but it could be something for us readers.