Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Then don't read it...why even ask if you know you are not going to read it.
    because I'm a confusing creature and different things intrigue me like this

Spectacular Member

Zenescope's Facebook constantly updates on releases. As does my personal FB (Pat Shand -- the friend page, not the fan page). As far as shipping on time goes, I'm also editing now and we know far ahead of time if something will be a week late, so fans are constantly kept up to date about what is coming out and when.

Any questions about any of the books, holler at me.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    because I'm a confusing creature and different things intrigue me like this
    But...but...if it intrigues you then read it....

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickShand View Post
    Zenescope's Facebook constantly updates on releases. As does my personal FB (Pat Shand -- the friend page, not the fan page). As far as shipping on time goes, I'm also editing now and we know far ahead of time if something will be a week late, so fans are constantly kept up to date about what is coming out and when.

Any questions about any of the books, holler at me.
    Thanks for join us here Pat!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

BANNED

Pre-Ordered The First Issues Of Grim tales of terror and the robyn hood ongoing plus grabbed the first robyn hood trade at 40% off(just for this weekend)

to be honest I'm not expecting much except a decent story nothing great or amazing but decent enough to comment on it

i read the first issue of the van helsing mini(it was one of the free comics during the comixology summer days event)and I'd say it was okay....would i recommend anyone to read it based off that? hard to say just from one issue but in the case of mini's it's probably best to wait for the full trade(although seeing how small zenescope is....I'm not sure waiting on the trade will do much good for the writers and artists)

Spectacular Member

Pre-Ordered The First Issues Of Grim tales of terror and the robyn hood ongoing plus grabbed the first robyn hood trade at 40% off(just for this weekend)

to be honest I'm not expecting much except a decent story nothing great or amazing but decent enough to comment on it

i read the first issue of the van helsing mini(it was one of the free comics during the comixology summer days event)and I'd say it was okay....would i recommend anyone to read it based off that? hard to say just from one issue but in the case of mini's it's probably best to wait for the full trade(although seeing how small zenescope is....I'm not sure waiting on the trade will do much good for the writers and artists)
    While waiting on the trade doesn't help the sales of any book (though, the trade is in Previews and the other issues aren't, so it's trade time anyway), I think you think Zenescope is way smaller than it is.

Thanks for ordering!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickShand View Post
    While waiting on the trade doesn't help the sales of any book (though, the trade is in Previews and the other issues aren't, so it's trade time anyway), I think you think Zenescope is way smaller than it is.

Thanks for ordering!
    i think it's smaller than dynamite...so perhaps

I have recently just started picking up GFT books randomly at my LCS I loved the art and the basis behind the stories that I started buying up lots on ebay and now have over 70% of the entire collection of GFT including side stories. I recommend this series to anyone who likes creative stories and good art. I cannot wait to see what happens with #101 and certainly cannot wait to pick up the new Robyn Ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMC005 View Post
    I have recently just started picking up GFT books randomly at my LCS I loved the art and the basis behind the stories that I started buying up lots on ebay and now have over 70% of the entire collection of GFT including side stories. I recommend this series to anyone who likes creative stories and good art. I cannot wait to see what happens with #101 and certainly cannot wait to pick up the new Robyn Ongoing.
    eBay has some good deals on Zenescope back issues. It was the main reason I never added any title to my monthly pre-order list because I could just wait 3-5 months and buy them in bulk for half the cover prices if not more. Plus, when I won auctions for some of the variants, sellers would include random Zenescope titles in the shipment. That hasn't happened in about a year so maybe Zenescope's readership is picking up and these sellers aren't dumping their extra stock onto me.

Anyways, I'm down to my last DC comic on my pre-order list (Superman Unchained #9), and I'm down to only one Marvel monthly so I now have the money to give Zenescope a trial on a monthly basis. I'll be jumping on with Wonderland at issue #26 and picking up the Robyn Hood ongoing. I have GFT #101 pre-ordered also (gorgeous Artgerm cover), but I'm not sure if I want to read it on a monthly basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayne Japal View Post
    eBay has some good deals on Zenescope back issues. It was the main reason I never added any title to my monthly pre-order list because I could just wait 3-5 months and buy them in bulk for half the cover prices if not more. Plus, when I won auctions for some of the variants, sellers would include random Zenescope titles in the shipment. That hasn't happened in about a year so maybe Zenescope's readership is picking up and these sellers aren't dumping their extra stock onto me.

Anyways, I'm down to my last DC comic on my pre-order list (Superman Unchained #9), and I'm down to only one Marvel monthly so I now have the money to give Zenescope a trial on a monthly basis. I'll be jumping on with Wonderland at issue #26 and picking up the Robyn Hood ongoing. I have GFT #101 pre-ordered also (gorgeous Artgerm cover), but I'm not sure if I want to read it on a monthly basis.
    I picked up a lot of stuff from the Steampunk $1 Sale and then picked up a few nice lots off ebay and now my collection of Zenescope is really moving. Its funny that you mention your dwindling list regarding Marvel and DC because I have also recently taken alot off mine and am only down to a handful from each of them. I am really enjoying the things I am pulling from Zenescope almost more than some of my Marvel and DC books.

BANNED

I Have No intention of drowning in crossovers or mini's so i think it's best if i stick to Robyn Hood if get into zenescope...things might get too confusing too fast otherwise

I Have No intention of drowning in crossovers or mini's so i think it's best if i stick to Robyn Hood if get into zenescope...things might get too confusing too fast otherwise
    some of the crossovers and minis are the best stuff and thats how they know what characters are the most popular. If it wasnt for the popular Robyn Hood minis then there wouldnt be an ongoing.

BANNED

some of the crossovers and minis are the best stuff and thats how they know what characters are the most popular. If it wasnt for the popular Robyn Hood minis then there wouldnt be an ongoing.
    true But I'm talking about the stuff that requires me to read other stuff and so on and so forth....My Pull list is hard enough to manage as it is without getting mixed up with all this grimm fairy tales stuff

true But I'm talking about the stuff that requires me to read other stuff and so on and so forth....My Pull list is hard enough to manage as it is without getting mixed up with all this grimm fairy tales stuff
    lol I hear you regarding that pull list. I have been struggling to keep mine manageable. But I have enjoyed all the GFT books so much I had to make room.

Spectacular Member

Grimm Fairy Tales, as of #101, will be self-contained. We may give readers glances at what is going on in other books, or do something like "Follow this character into _______" or some **** like that, but I don't ever plan on having you NEED to read other books to understand a series I'm doing.

BANNED

lol I hear you regarding that pull list. I have been struggling to keep mine manageable. But I have enjoyed all the GFT books so much I had to make room.
    1.All new ghost rider
    2.amazing spider-man
    3.Adventure Time
    4.Ms Marvel
    5.my little pony
    6.my little pony friends forever
    7.punisher
    8.silver surfer
    9.steven universe
    10.sundowners
    11.wayward

my current pull list set up on tfaw.com