Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

So looks like there is a new OZ book coming out in January. Titled "OZ NO PLACE LIKE HOME". Is this an ongoing or a mini? An OZ ongoing would make me so happy. There was no "1 of..." comment next to the preview in the catalog so I am really hoping that means its an ongoing... or its a single issue.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, The Flash, Aquaman, Titans, Justice League, HJATGL, Supergirl, Superwoman, DC Bombshells
    Marvel: CANCELLED (good luck with your seasonal approach and constant reboots... I'll miss the characters though)
    Zenescope: Grimm Fairy Tales

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMC005 View Post
    So looks like there is a new OZ book coming out in January. Titled "OZ NO PLACE LIKE HOME". Is this an ongoing or a mini? An OZ ongoing would make me so happy. There was no "1 of..." comment next to the preview in the catalog so I am really hoping that means its an ongoing... or its a single issue.
    It's a one-shot, written by Jeff Massey. Takes place between OZ and WARLORD OF OZ.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickShand View Post
    It's a one-shot, written by Jeff Massey. Takes place between OZ and WARLORD OF OZ.
    Awww.... I was really hoping that it would be an ongoing. But I am still excited. Thanks Pat.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, The Flash, Aquaman, Titans, Justice League, HJATGL, Supergirl, Superwoman, DC Bombshells
    Marvel: CANCELLED (good luck with your seasonal approach and constant reboots... I'll miss the characters though)

GFT Solicitations for January 2016

GFT ESCAPE FROM MONSTER ISLAND #1 (OF 5)

(W) Ralph Tedesco, Joe Brusha

Years ago, unbeknownst to the public, the U.S. government began to capture more and more various creatures, building a walled city and setting up an experimental testing facility on an abandoned island in the Pacific Ocean. Within a few years the island was filled with hundreds of different creatures, and government scientists worked to understand them. But in 2012 disaster struck and the island was evacuated. Now the inmates have taken over and gangs of different species fight for control within the city walls. But something was left behind on Monster Island, something the government desperately needs. And the only way to recover it is to send an elite unit into the most dangerous place in the world: Monster Island.

GFT GRIMM FAIRY TALES #118

(W) Patrick Shand (A) Miguel Mendonca

GRIMM FURRY TALES Wiglaf is a bit different than the other students. However, when he does a spell to appear as human, he quickly discovers that everyone else in the school has gotten a little furry. In the craziest issue of Grimm Fairy Tales yet, Wiglaf learns the oldest lesson in the book: be careful what you wish for

GFT GRIMM TALES OF TERROR VOL 2 #4

(W) Ralph Tedesco & Various

'Russian Sleep Experiment' When a dangerous sleep experiment goes awry, the doctor running the experiment must find a way to survive after her subjects tap into their most primal instincts.

GFT INFERNO RESURRECTION #2 (OF 5)

(W) Ralph Tedesco

Mercy gets a lead on a powerful demon hiding in plain sight on Earth. But Virgil tells her that he's not one of their bounties and to leave it alone. Frustrated and curious to know the truth, Mercy calls on her friend, Masumi - a lethal samurai and demon expert - for help. But when Mercy gets herself in a dangerous situation, it could mean the end of the line for Lucifer's bounty hunter.

GFT OZ NO PLACE LIKE HOME #1

(W) Jeff Massey

Dust-bowl Kansas, 1939. They say there's no place like home, but after seeing the wonders of Oz, Dorothy Gale is finding it hard adjusting to a 'normal' life back on Earth. So when dust storms, circus freaks, and flying monkeys descend upon her home in 1930s Kansas, what's a simple (highborn) farm girl and her giant wolf to do? New allies and old friends return in this bridge tale of Oz!

GFT RED AGENT #1 (OF 5)

(W) Joe Brusha, Ralph Tedesco

Mission Impossible meets Grimm Fairy Tales in this new intense spy mini-series from Zenescope! Britney Waters aka, Red Riding Hood, is recruited by a secret government agency to help take down a rogue organization that is determined to take out any and all Highborn threats across the globe. Using the codename Red Agent, Britney must infiltrate the mysterious organization and ultimately confront an seemingly unstoppable weapon called 'The Knight' - a sadistic laboratory-enhanced warrior whose sole purpose is to seek and destroy. Don't miss this brand new Grimm Universe spy series from Zenescope!

GFT ROBYN HOOD ONGOING #18

(W) Patrick Shand (A) Manuel Preitano

The Child of Darkness You know things are bad when Robyn's fate is in the hands of Cindy, Malec's murderous, psychotic lapdog. As the Cabal puts their final plans into motion, Robyn discovers the truth of the prophecy that has been hanging over her head for years.

GFT STEAMPUNK DREAM #1 (OF 2)

(W) Patrick Shand

Somewhere in an Alternate Dimension, the Grimm Fairy Tales cast of characters exists in a Steam Punk Old West. From Sela Mathers to Red Riding Hood, from Cinderella to Robyn Hood - All the Zenescope characters you know and love are reinvented for this special two issue mini-series. Gears, Gadgets and Gunfights come together in this fun reinvention of the Old West done the Zenescope way!

GFT WONDERLAND #43

(W) Erica J Heflin

'CARNIVALE' Calie and Violet have no means of returning to Wonderland, but that hardly means that Wonderland is finished with them! The war continues on Earth when Calie, Violet, and the Dark Cheshire come upon a cult of Wonderland worshippers - the Wondermen! With a defunct carnival as a temple, a gospel of chaos leads men and women to extreme acts of violence and self-mutilation as they create their own twisted sideshow.
    image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children

All of them are on my list. As always. Lets get an OZ ongoing!
    Pull List:

BANNED

Ah the fun issue for GFT guess no one dies that is nice.

Super excited Britney is getting another mini, as well as the Steampunk two-parter. As always, getting all three ongoings. Might get the new Inferno book, but it depends on how my budget is looking.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

All of them are on my list. As always. Lets get an OZ ongoing!
    The description does say "bridge" tale of Oz. So does that mean it's a story between two of the existing mini series, an upcoming mini series, or an ongoing? Hmm..

Note: I've only read the first two Oz series.
    image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tayne Japal View Post
    The description does say "bridge" tale of Oz. So does that mean it's a story between two of the existing mini series, an upcoming mini series, or an ongoing? Hmm..

Note: I've only read the first two Oz series.
    See Pat's reply above. It takes place between Oz and Warlord.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    See Pat's reply above. It takes place between Oz and Warlord.
    LOL

Maybe I should read more of this thread instead of just posting solicits.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayne Japal View Post
    LOL

Maybe I should read more of this thread instead of just posting solicits.
    NONSENSE!!!! If you didnt post the solicits then I would have to and you are way better at it! Hey Pat, when does the Robyn Hood Omnibus come out? I pre-ordered mine a while back and I thought it was either November or December.
    Pull List:

Canadian Curmudgeon Scott M Davis's Avatar

NONSENSE!!!! If you didnt post the solicits then I would have to and you are way better at it! Hey Pat, when does the Robyn Hood Omnibus come out? I pre-ordered mine a while back and I thought it was either November or December.
    It comes out in the middle of January.
    Pull List: Catalyst Prime Titles and Dinosaucers

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scott M Davis View Post
    It comes out in the middle of January.
    It was supposed to be January, but there is an unfortunate delay. No word on when it'll be out -- sites have given tentative dates, but that's honestly not based on anything -- but I'll post on my blog as soon as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickShand View Post
    It was supposed to be January, but there is an unfortunate delay. No word on when it'll be out -- sites have given tentative dates, but that's honestly not based on anything -- but I'll post on my blog as soon as I know.
    Sounds good Pat thanks for the info. Any idea if it will be made with a slightly sturdier binding and spine? My GFT Omnibus Vol 1 is basically falling apart. But its also been read through a few times but I am pretty careful with how I handle my books.
    Pull List:

Go with digital for omnibuses. Purchasing a tablet earlier this year was one of the best comic book purchases I've made.