Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

I usually have to do alot of digging to find the previews for zenescope so I can add them to my forecast pull list. Is this Zombie Hollywood book coming out a GFT book or a zenescope off title?

Seems to be an off title. It doesn't have GFT in the title. Just a parody mini-series.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    Just read Realm War #1.

Damn, that was nasty. The Dark Queen is completely sick. A very brutal vision of a post-apocalyptic world.
    Yeah, I just got caught up with Realms Fall and GFT 100 and just read Realm War #1. She's definitely a twisted woman, lots of impaled bodies on spikes. Even with some Realm Knights dead, there's more than enough heavy hitters (Baba Yaga, Belinda, Callie Liddle, Belle, Thane, etc.) around to take her down with the Realms being combined. Bodies are going to start piling up fast on both sides in this series. Can't wait for the next issue.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMC005 View Post
    I usually have to do alot of digging to find the previews for zenescope so I can add them to my forecast pull list. Is this Zombie Hollywood book coming out a GFT book or a zenescope off title?
    It's not Grimm Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayne Japal View Post
    Yeah, I just got caught up with Realms Fall and GFT 100 and just read Realm War #1. She's definitely a twisted woman, lots of impaled bodies on spikes. Even with some Realm Knights dead, there's more than enough heavy hitters (Baba Yaga, Belinda, Callie Liddle, Belle, Thane, etc.) around to take her down with the Realms being combined. Bodies are going to start piling up fast on both sides in this series. Can't wait for the next issue.
    For sure going to get really nasty with all the realms combined now. Gonna be some crazy battles I think. I cant wait.

I'm still relatively new to Zenescope (I'm a huge Robyn Hood fan, but not much else), but I picked up Goddess Inc this week and thought it was pretty good. Really good. Are villain-perspective books common in the GFT universe?
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

Quote Originally Posted by armlessphelan View Post
    I'm still relatively new to Zenescope (I'm a huge Robyn Hood fan, but not much else), but I picked up Goddess Inc this week and thought it was pretty good. Really good. Are villain-perspective books common in the GFT universe?
    Pretty Common. I've read a few books giving origins of villains or explaining why they're the way they are. Grimm Universe #3 and #4 are about the Goblin Queen and Malec, the Dark One, respectively. Wonderland Through The Looking Glass is about Johnny Liddle, the Mad Hatter. The series almost makes me feel bad for the sick bastard. Almost. Madness of Wonderland is the origin of the female Mad(der) Hatter. There's probably more, but those are the issues I've read. I think there's a Dark Queen book out there too.

So I just finally read my copies of last weeks Masumi and Goddess Inc. and I was blown away. I think these are going to be great stories. The characters were good and the art was amazing I highly recommend both to you zenescope fans

I just read Goddess Inc and it seems LaToya Morgan is setting up a nice, well-paced story. I haven't read much of the Greek and Roman gods stories of Zenescope (I do have the Godstorm series, I just haven't read it), and with this story supposedly being a prequel, hopefully it can set more of a foundation for an expansion of the Greek and Roman world.

On a side note; is Raven Gregory still writing for Zenescope? I haven't seen much from him in solicitations.

Previews pages for November releases: http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/08/...november-2014/

Quote Originally Posted by Tayne Japal View Post
    Previews pages for November releases: http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/08/...november-2014/
    Looks good to me. Might have to pick up the GFT art book vol 2.

I'm anticipating Robyn Hood on Wednesday, but I've heard near-universal Praise for Wonderland, so today I snagged the original trilogy. I've read "Return" and about half of "Beyond" and I like to consider my mind blown.

BANNED

I'm anticipating Robyn Hood on Wednesday, but I've heard near-universal Praise for Wonderland, so today I snagged the original trilogy. I've read "Return" and about half of "Beyond" and I like to consider my mind blown.
    I enjoyed that too. Escape is the best, imo. It really sticks the ending, as they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    I enjoyed that too. Escape is the best, imo. It really sticks the ending, as they say.
    I just finished Escape earlier tonight. It was fantastic. Has me excited to pick up the ongoing. Though, I found the "costume" in Escape to be less visually appealing than the one from Return and Beyond.

I just finished Escape earlier tonight. It was fantastic. Has me excited to pick up the ongoing. Though, I found the "costume" in Escape to be less visually appealing than the one from Return and Beyond.
    I am pretty excited for the Wonderland Omnibus to come out later this year I will definitely be picking that up. All those stories are great.