View Poll Results: If you were a new Marvel hero, which one will you join?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Avengers

13 26.53%
  • X-Men

15 30.61%
  • Guardians of the Galaxy

3 6.12%
  • Inhumans

4 8.16%
  • Other group? (please state)

17 34.69%
  • No group, just work alone

12 24.49%
  • Don’t be a superhero yet, just work it out first

6 12.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    A bitter New Warriors fan MitchFox's Avatar

Default Imagine if you were a new Marvel Hero....

Imagine if you had just received your new superpowers or you have no powers but wants to fight crime / save the world / help others, which group would you like to join?

a) Avengers?
    b) X-Men?
    c) Guardians of the Galaxy?
    d) Inhumans?
    e) Other group?
    f) no group, just work alone?
    g) Don’t be a superhero yet, just work it out first

For me, I vote ‘E’ which is I rather join the New Warriors.

How about you?
    Last edited by MitchFox; 09-12-2015 at 10:44 AM.
    Tumblr: http://oxymitch.tumblr.com/

MITCH'S FAVOURITES - Speedball, Justice (Vance Astrovik), Gambit, Jubilee, Rogue, Wiccan, Speed, Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), Quicksilver, She-Hulk, Cosmo

Which team pays the most?

BANNED

New Exiles

I always wondered how could I even try to create my own versions of my super-groups of favorite heroes, but I was trying to because I have always regarded the task arduous and tiring, but as you say you'll never know unless you try , therefore, I decided to make a drawing of a group of superheroes, and I thought that the perfect group to start would be my group's favorite mutant heroes, the team of mutant heroes traveling infinite alternate realities of Multiverse, The Exiles. I always enjoyed imagining different formations that I would give to the team if I could have the freedom to create my dream team. Also always imagined scenarios for Exiles mine and I figured that in my version of the fictional universe of the Exiles after suffering a series of threats and many difficulties to protect the multiverse the Exiles would eventually become the elite team that would serve "Illuminati Sociaty" that an multiversal organization that would aim To ensure that the Multiverse functions operate with the precision of a Swiss watch and she would be controlled by alternative versions of any equivalents of the multiverse: Tony Stark, Charles Xavier, Stephen Strange, Reed Richards, Black Bolt of Inhumans, Namor of Atlantis , Black Panther and Storm of Wakanda, Emperor Hulk of Sakaar, Ikaris of the Eternals, Scott Summer's of Utopia, Thor Odinson of New Asgard, Hercules Lord of Olympus, and Captain Mar-Vell/Genis-Vell and Ms. Marvel / Carol Danvers of Constellation Titan. The first mission of the New Exiles is defeat the Arch-Villain Apocalypse had become all-powerful and reached the level of power Celestial in one of the realities of the multiverse and was now jumping from one reality of other to promote its ideal of survival of the fittest in the cosmic scale and had the support of its 5 Horsemen : Hank McCoy / Beast Feral-War, Scott Summers / Cyclops-Hunger, Bob Drake / Iceman-Pestilence, Warren Worthington III / Archangel-Death, Jean Grey / Phoenix-Conquest. To overcome this threat to Illuminati Sociaty met the group with mutants keys with the realities of Multiverse:

Thunderbird / John Proudstar (Earth - 1100) - Leader: Mutant Cyborg of the variants of our world where he became the Horsemen of the Apocalypse - War he is the pure power of the invincible army of one single mutant Exiles from the experience was of the founding member of the team. He has the same powers as the original Thunderbird maximized by a cyborg body implants Cybernetics enabling him to assume a "war form" whose raw power has enabled him to defeat an alternative version of the Hulk. He had retired along with Nocturne for Reality Heater Hudson to start a family but Blink convinced him to come back and take the lead. John accepted and now bears the burden of taking difficult decisions. He dislikes the Calvin Hanking of Earth-616 considers that a person unworthy compared to his late friend of Exiles Mimic but on the other hand like the Beast of Earth-311 the second team member to rival he in strength and enjoy hear the words of Hal McCoy has a great friendship and a "friendly competition of strength" with him.

Nocturne / T.J.Wagner ( Earth-2182 ) is the daughter of Nightcrawler and the Scarlet Witch from an alternate reality. Originally a member of the X-Men in her reality, she later joined the Exiles Nocturne has the physiology of her father, Nightcrawler - blue fur, three fingers on each hand, two toes per foot and a prehensile tail (though her tail is retractable). Like her father, she is extremely athletic and is a skilled fighter.Like her father, Nocturne is able to cling to any surface by her hands and feet. Additionally she has the ability to possess someone for up to twelve hours and then gains access to that persons abilities and memories. She has superhuman agility, low-level telepathy and can release concussive bolts of energy (called 'hex-bolts') by accessing the Brimstone Dimension through which her father teleports. she was selected by the Illuminati Society to provide your husband Thunderbird with moral support and give more reason for John Proudstar engage in leadership do not want any harm to come to Nocturne
    Last edited by Sansomon; 09-12-2015 at 10:48 AM.

A bitter New Warriors fan MitchFox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Which team pays the most?
    Definitely the Avengers pays the most thanks to Tony Stark, Janet Van Dyne or whoever are rich. Probably that's why there are too many heroes joining the group.
    And then in X-Men, there's Emma Frost, Warren Worthington III, Charles Xavier or someone who help with keeping the team financially.

Anyway, I just made the poll but bear in mind that I am still learning in making a poll in this forum.
    Last edited by MitchFox; 09-12-2015 at 10:51 AM.
    Tumblr: http://oxymitch.tumblr.com/

MITCH'S FAVOURITES - Speedball, Justice (Vance Astrovik), Gambit, Jubilee, Rogue, Wiccan, Speed, Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), Quicksilver, She-Hulk, Cosmo

BANNED

Phoenix / Emma Frost-bearer of the powers of the Phoenix Force a version of reality where you have the events of Phoenix War Song at the end of which Emma Frost became the new Phoenix. After she becomes the host of the Phoenix, she is imbued with the power telephatic of telekinesis, an ability that he can use to move, lift, and handle most forms of matter, with she thoughts. By focusing your mental energy in a beam, Emma Frost can project devastating bursts of flaming fire and explosions psychic power. She can fly at high speed. By using the Phoenix Force, Emma Frost can absorb virtually any form of energy to enhance these skills. She can also use the Phoenix Force to teleport vast quantities of material over huge distances, converting matter into energy and then turn it back to the matter in a desired location. The Phoenix Force Emma Frost to fly through the vacuum of space without damage and to heal almost instantly if damaged. When Emma uses her powers, she is surrounded by an aura of psionic fire that takes the form of a bird. She retains its ability to convert to diamond but in doing so reduces the power of the Phoenix Force.

Mimic / Calvin Rankin (Earth-616): the original version of Mimic deceased former member of the Exiles come from Earth-616 after giving back the Dark X-Men of Norman Osborn. He unlike the original Mimic is not an Exile for "heroism" but want to take advantage of unique opportunities to have access to higher powers of Multiverve. As the original Mimic he can mimic the powers of up to 7 different Super-Human. At the moment he has mimicked the Super-Strength invulnerability and ability to transmute your body into organic steel of Colossus, the bursts of nuclear plasma of Sunfire, the agility and reflexes and superhuman sense of mental radar of Daredevil, the power of control the density of mass and intangibility of Vision, the super-speed of Quicksilver, the shifting wings of the Archangel of X-Force that the wings of feathers and flesh can be converted to wing cutting blades covered with a neurotoxin , the telepathy and the power to create energy swords telepathic able to rip the minds of Psylocke.

Bloodstorm / Ororo Munroe (Earth-1298): Coming from an alternate reality and former member of the Team Mutant-X mutant heroes known as "The Six" She's Storm after being transformed into a vampire by Dracula became There is, however, in Daywalker Vampire equal Blade able to walk in the sunlight and not be affected by the power of faith of mortals, not be "easily killed" like other vampires. Although she still need blood to live she lived off the chemical compound known as "serum", just like Blade who was married in the place of Black Panther in our reality. She defeated Dracula and joined a team led by Alex Summers fighting numerous threats of their world beginning to use his powers hybrids of vampire and mutant in favor of the mutant race. Powers climate control power flight control elements emitted bursts of lightning at the hands super strength ability to transform into mist in a flight of black crows to attack an opponent or a giant black lioness also be set up in the capable create the hands claws control of mortal mind and pest control and wildlife next to she to attack.

Beast / Hal McCoy (Earth-311): After all he is an X-ternal one an immortal mutant who has been one of witchbreeds of Carlos Javier, an alternative variation of Reality "1602." Your mutation in "Beast" was manifested much faster than that the Beast of the Earth-616 and Hal suffered its transformation into Beast with dominant traits of predator, much more animalistic appearance similar to "that other Beast" Disney in appearance. Despite that Hal is a genius able to match and even surpass Hank McCoy since it has to IQ Reported of Genius of 140 + Besides photographic memory. He uses intelligence to complete his extraordinary powers of Beast in a surprising way.Has vast superhuman strength, Omega level, the same level of power superhuman heavyweights such that: Wonder Man, The Vision, Colossus, Warpath, Rockslide, Ms. Marvel, Rogue, Doc Samson, Luke Cage, super-vision amplified , to the limits of the mystical levels that can distinguish and track psychic auras, animal senses, super-sharp, as smell, hearing, have claws, which although not made of "Adamantiun", consist of hyper-dense matter that is not due to anything in terms of hardness and density, super-agility and speed at the same levels of Wolverine, Sabretooth, Daken and X-23 or other mutants of animal instincts. But he greatest power and the mutant ability to biogenetic adaptation. Translating your body is able to adapt instantly to any kind of skill or superhuman power with which it is confronted developing in response a super power or equivalent skill. In other words, he can fight super strength even more super-strength, fire with ice, energy blasts with complete invulnerability, claws and fangs with hyper-accelerated healing factor and even instant regeneration of a severed limb, psychic powers with psychic powers or equivalent powers and even more powers "cosmic" as magic, arcane invulnerability and counter-spells that make it the "maximum survivor." Peculiarities: Love, RPGs (Role Playing Games) table as Dungeons & Dragons 7th edition, as well as stories in superhero comics, bodybuilding practitioner, although already naturally, extremely muscular and has more than 272 pounds of pure muscle since according to his motto "Mens sana in corpore sano", "Natureba" does not like to eat anything that has not proven its nutritional value and practice healthy habits such as running 12 miles every morning and exercise herself, is often surrounded and harassed by women who consider "super sexy", but this has nothing to do with "pheromones mutants", as was the case of the equivalent of Earth-616 but with legitimate charisma, want to find ", its " Beauty "(human, mutant or race that is) that complete in every way, not only physical, more spiritual, and emotional. Is already in its mutation Quaternary and has more than 500 years, having played with several generations of "witchbreeds" (or "mutants") and its reality is a secular opponent of the Mister Sinister.

Blink / Clarisse Ferguson (Earth-295): Another original member of the Exiles is often the voice of reason that makes all the difference for the group and which often advises the Thunderbird in critical moments. Powers can create portals to teleport dart through the crystalline energy that generates and releases hand. The Mimic Earth-616 is NOTHING for her than someone who has the face but not the soul of the Exiles Mimic.

The Board is armed, the pieces are in place, and only time will be able to determine the fate of Exiles in this game of cosmic chess.
    Last edited by Sansomon; 09-12-2015 at 10:51 AM.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

I'm joining the X-Men.
    One way or the other.
    Whether I'm a mutant or not.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Depends on the power and how I got my powers: Am I a mutant, does it involve space, does any team go to the trouble of reaching out to me?

If I was aware of who or what the X-Men were, I'd join them no question. There's no way of knowing the characters like I do them, but I could easily see me being saved by the X-Men during one of Juggernaut's rampage and wanting to join the team in some capacity. They are just that damned cool.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

The Avengers because it's basically the Mafia at this point: you can do whatever you want that you get immunity and is welcomed there with open arms as long as you're part of the club- you can kill and depower millions (Wanda), risk billions of lives for petty reasons (Beast), lie and manipulate them and many others (Iron Man), use millions (billions?) in resources to enact petty revenge while the world ends (Steve Rogers) and so on. You can do anything as long as you're one of them. What's not to like? Once you're in, you're pretty much untouchable.

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    I'm joining the X-Men.
    One way or the other.
    Whether I'm a mutant or not.
    Somebody has a death wish.

Work alone, maybe team-up with the X-Men and Fantastic Four sometimes.

Would never join the Avengers or SHIELD.

BANNED

New Defenders

I always thought the team was one that most deserved a new version nowadays and I like to think my "dream teams" so here's my version of the Defenders.

New Defenders

Skaar Son of Hulk

Beta Ray Bill / Simon Walters

Doctor Voodoo / Jericho Drumm (Team Leader)

Silver Surfer / Norrin Rad

Namora of Atlantis / Aquaria Nautica Neptunia

Thor-Girl/Tarene/Tara Olson

X-23/Laura Kinney

Anti-Venom/Eddie Brock (at the height of the cowshed, bodybuilding athlete he indeed discovered that Eddie feels pleasure as much as a bodybuilder professional and in his stories in the USA he became a "hero"and even an "ally"of Peter Parker and was cured of cancer by Mister Negative and Spider-Man is part of the Avengers seem fair to put the Anti-Venom, New Defenders ... ^ ^)

I'm blithely assuming that a 'new Marvel hero' version of me would be a super-trendy teenager rather than the deeply unfashionable 20-something I currently am. Couple that youth with rookie status and let's look down the list...

The Avengers no longer have a true facility for grooming the next generation, with the Initiative and Avengers Academy both being quietly shut down long before Secret Wars. More power to Miles and Kamala for willingly jumping in the deep end on the main team, but there's no way in hell I, with my crappy tier-one powers, am taking the chance of humiliating myself in front of Iron Man and the like while desperately trying to not be killed by Ultron or Kang or whatever god-level baddie they're punching this week.

The X-Men are ****ing terrible with youngsters, a fact made all the more alarming by the sheer volume of kids they have at any one time. Sure, they've got the nice school (and the less-nice converted supervillain mad science bunker of death) that facilitates training in a community environment, but they don't seem to have a graduation programme of any kind, so you'll likely wind up like Pixie or Hellion and be stuck in student limbo until the end of days. But that pales in comparison to what happens if you're a teen with an immediately-useful power; never mind the mansion, it's straight onto the front lines with you, and you better hope your new abilities make you at least a little resistant to death at the hands of huge purple robots, albino clone scientists and/or freakishly muscular Darwinian-monologuing booted heel fetishists. No thanks.

The Guardians of the Galaxy are the most ramshackle, half-cocked excuse for a superhero team since the early days of the Defenders. Their ostensible 'leader' is an immature thief with penchants for cowardice and lying, the rest of the squad are either homicidal or incomprehensible, and they have no real home base outside of a spaceship, not to mention no real authority and no income. Only worth joining if you wanna see space really bad.

The Inhumans have a constantly-swelling population and zero structure outside of a fractured royal family that has yet to prove it can handle managing so much headcount. While you certainly won't be lonely joining them, it's unlikely you'll get any real support, having to fight for the attention of the top brass with hundreds if not thousands of others in the same situation as yourself. Worse, much of said population seems to be forming rival gangs and degenerating into infighting, and whether you want to be a part of that or not, sooner or later it seems you'll be dragged into it and you'll regret it. Just ask Kamala.

Sooo, upon due consideration, I'm turning in my hero badge and joining the Masters of Evil. For reasons, I refer you to Avengers Undercover, which establishes that the Masters actually live a pretty decent life in their underground city - not Bond Villain decadent, but good. They basically get to chill and do whatever they want when not 'working', plus it's pretty easy to get involved in the social circles as most of these villains are pretty down-to-Earth people rather than dark gods or rulers of foreign states and whatnot. And while it's true that Baron Zemo and his upper echelons are mostly interested in keeping you around as little more than a soldier, Zemo seems to have a decent head for leadership, typically matching his forces against enemies they can realistically beat - and if he's got to put you out of your league, you can be damn sure there's a solid escape plan. Plus, crime pays good.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Somebody has a death wish.
    Death is all around, regardless. Might as well die in good company.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

BANNED

Real author of this artwork Ricky Whitney of USA that can be found on deviantart in: http://rwhitney75.deviantart.com/

Young Avengers

Young Avengers Patriot

Patriot Grandson to the first black Captain America Isaiah Bradley.

Link to true artwork

Young Avengers U.S Agent

Patriot's Big Brother taking the lead in the Young Avengers Josiah X aka Justice Aka U.S Agent.

Link to true artwork

Young Avengers Iron-Girl

Iron-Girl Antoniette Stark Daughter of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts from the future with the same creative scientific genius of Tony Stark's Iron man armor to her own design just like her deer old dad.

Link to true artwork