View Poll Results: If you were a new Marvel hero, which one will you join?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Avengers

13 26.53%
  • X-Men

15 30.61%
  • Guardians of the Galaxy

3 6.12%
  • Inhumans

4 8.16%
  • Other group? (please state)

17 34.69%
  • No group, just work alone

12 24.49%
  • Don’t be a superhero yet, just work it out first

6 12.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Captain Mar-Vell (Genis-Vell) new comics series
    Spectrum (Monica Rambeau) new comics series
    Cloak and Dagger new comics series
    Young Avengers new comics series
    Quasar Corps comics series bringing the adventures of a new universal peacekeeping force of cosmic guardians carriers of quantum-bands
    Squadron Supreme new comics series (preferably introducing superheroes completely unpublished and exclusive of team beyond the classical team of: Hyperion (Mark Milton) Superman equivalent, Skrullian Skymaster (Sk'ym'x) Martian Manhunter equivalent, Amphibian (Kingsley Rice) Aquaman equivalent, Arcanna (Arcanna Jones) Zatanna equivalent, Blue Eagle (James Dore) Hawkman equivalent, Doctor Spectrum (Joseph Ledger) Green Lantern equivalent, Golden Archer (Wyatt McDonald) Green Arrow equivalent, Lady Lark (Linda Lewis) Black Canary equivalent, Nighthawk (Neal Richmond) Batman equivalent, Nuke (Albert Gaines) Firestorm equivalent, Power Princess (Zarda) Wonder Woman equivalent, The Shape (Raleigh Lund) Plastic Man equivalent, Whizzer (Stanley Stewart) Flash equivalent with superheroes of the Squadron Supreme Earth equivalent of superheroes of DC Comics as Shazam (Billy Batson), Cyborg (Victor Stone) Captain Atom, The Atom (Ray Palmer), Fire, Ice, Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes), Booster Gold, Doctor Fate (Kent V.Nelson), Power Girl (Kara Zor-L / Karen Starr), Red Tornado, Metamorpho (Rex Mason), and Black Lightning (Jefferson Pierce) in addition to the main members of Squadron Supreme .
    Young Defenders just as there are the Young Avengers with a "youth version that are not what they appear to be" the Avengers in the form of Young Avengers in the same way could be the "Young Defenders" with a team of teenagers heroes "juvenile equivalent" of Doctor Strange , Hulk, Silver Surfer, Namor the Sub-Mariner, Valkyrie, Gargoyle, Nighthawk, Hellcat, Son of Satan, Moondragon which also would not be exactly the same as the superheroes that inspires and they would have their own secrets and mysteries but that would be a team of teenagers heroes, powerful.
    Exiles new comics series with a new team of heroes of travelers endless alternatives Multiverse realities seeking this time to repair the damage done to the Multiverse with the Secret Wars and bringing a team of completely new characters new alternate realities that emerged after the end of Secret Wars
    Guardians of the Galaxy Far Future a new title with super-team of cosmic heroes of the distant future of the Marvel Universe to gather new completely re-imagined versions of characters such as: Major Vance Astro, Martinex, Charlie-27, Yondu, Starhawk, Aleta Ogord, Nikki and other classic characters after the events of Secret Wars and the recreation of alternative Timeline in which they existed reborn completely new and very different personalities of those characters we thought knew so well and in the distant universe future would have been inspired by the Guardians Galaxia led by Star-Lord to create a superhero team the farthest cosmic worlds of the new Marvel Universe of the century 31
    Alpha Flight new comics series
    Excalibur new comics series
    Defenders new comics series with a close formation of classical formation of original Defenders consisting of : Doctor Strange , Totally Awesome Hulk (Amadeus Cho), Namor the Sub-Mariner, Silver Surfer, Valkyrie, Gargoyle, Nighthawk (Kyle Richmond), Son of Satan, Hellcat and Moondragon facing new and old threats that no other super-team of Marvel Comics could face
    Avengers of the World a new title with a super-team Avengers newly created to act on a global scope protecting the world of international threats style JLI of DC Comics with a team of international superheroes of the universe completely unpublished Marvel sanctioned by, United Nations
    Last edited by Sansomon; 09-13-2015 at 10:39 AM.

Mighty Member

Heroes for Hire or something like it.

My interest would be taking care of the more street level problems that plague most cities, like some of the stuff that typically falls to the Punisher to take care. I say something like it because I would really not want to be in New York knowing full and well that it has all these other superheroes looking after it.

Alternatively, I wouldn't mind joining the Agents of Atlas just for the hell of it.

BANNED

The X-men definitely.

and I'd be teasing Storm and Wolverine.,

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

At this point you don't get a choice and are automatically made and Avenger whether you want to be or not.

Def would be suited to be on The New Warriors . Too much Drama on the Xmen, too many Egos on the Avengers

I would look for a team outside of the NYC area.

I mean, eventually some Marvel event my blow up Las Vegas or something, but right now it looks safer than the Big Apple
    "A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me."-Frederick Douglass

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Heroes For Hire because I ain't risking my life for free. If I'm gotta save people on a regular basis I should make a career out of it.

Boisterously Confused

Solo. Become a vigilante that hunts Avengers and X-Men to hold them accountable for all the self righteous #%*^ they pull that wrecks others lives.

Hypocritical, but useful.

Go solo, or try to hook up with something akin to the runaways or original YA. The big teams are terrible with rookies.

iMan 42s

Avengers if only so if I die it's a good chance I'll get resurrected shortly.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Screw it, everyone being bombastic superheroes when there's humanitarian situations that could use more support. I'd start a group called Heroes Without Borders and spend my time using my powers to heal or aid people, transporting supplies if I can fly or have superstrength, be a diplomatic liaison if I'm telepathic so that translation isn't an issue etc.

Leave the petty crime-stopping or cosmic evils to other heroes, there's enough issues on the ground that need helping.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    I'm blithely assuming that a 'new Marvel hero' version of me would be a super-trendy teenager rather than the deeply unfashionable 20-something I currently am. Couple that youth with rookie status and let's look down the list...

The Avengers no longer have a true facility for grooming the next generation, with the Initiative and Avengers Academy both being quietly shut down long before Secret Wars. More power to Miles and Kamala for willingly jumping in the deep end on the main team, but there's no way in hell I, with my crappy tier-one powers, am taking the chance of humiliating myself in front of Iron Man and the like while desperately trying to not be killed by Ultron or Kang or whatever god-level baddie they're punching this week.

The X-Men are ****ing terrible with youngsters, a fact made all the more alarming by the sheer volume of kids they have at any one time. Sure, they've got the nice school (and the less-nice converted supervillain mad science bunker of death) that facilitates training in a community environment, but they don't seem to have a graduation programme of any kind, so you'll likely wind up like Pixie or Hellion and be stuck in student limbo until the end of days. But that pales in comparison to what happens if you're a teen with an immediately-useful power; never mind the mansion, it's straight onto the front lines with you, and you better hope your new abilities make you at least a little resistant to death at the hands of huge purple robots, albino clone scientists and/or freakishly muscular Darwinian-monologuing booted heel fetishists. No thanks..
    I just wanted to say...

Although the Avengers and X-Men both have terrible situations for youngsters at the moment, at least the Jean Grey school's defenses were sufficient enough to keep Arcade from kidnapping their youth and sending them to a new Murderworld Arena... ;D
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

x-Men
    Avengers
    Inhuman
    Thunderbolts
    Heroes for hire
    X-Force
    Shield
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    I just wanted to say...

Although the Avengers and X-Men both have terrible situations for youngsters at the moment, at least the Jean Grey school's defenses were sufficient enough to keep Arcade from kidnapping their youth and sending them to a new Murderworld Arena... ;D
    True.

However, said defenses were found wanting against the elevated threat of a carbomb attached to a bus. And there was that one time when some radical nasties literally crucified several kids on the front lawn overnight and nobody noticed until the following morning because who cares about standing guard, the X-Men need their goddamn beauty sleep!
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

BANNED

Avengers The, Earth's Mightiest Heroes, formed by Thor (Jane Foster), Iron Man (Tony Stark), Red Hulk (General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross), The Vision, Beast (Hank McCoy), Captain America (Samuel Wilson) , Nova (Richard Rider), Quicksilver (Pietro Maximoff) , Spider Man (Miles Morales), Wolverine Jr. (James Hudson, Jr.), Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff), Warrior Woman (Hippolyta), Crystal (Crystalia Amaquelin), Ms .Marvel (Kamala Khan) facing threats that no Earth Superhero alone could win
    X-Men new comic series a title, turned, the mutant team with his classical formation of Cyclops, Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Warpath (James Proudstar), Psylocke, Shadowcat, Archangel (Warren Worthington III), Iceman (Bobby Drake), Beast (Hank McCoy), Rogue, Banshee (Sean Cassidy), Emma Frost, Sunfire (Shiro Yoshida) , Polaris (Lorna Dane) , Havok (Alex Summers) , Gambit (Remy LeBeau) , Wolverine (James "Logan" Howlett) and also with some new characters from other titles mutants or even completely new characters resuming the saga of mutants for human evolution, survival and fight against preconception and against the extermination of mutants by other emerging world races.
    Fantastic Four new comic series a new title dedicated the first family of superheroes of Marvel Comics showing his adventures, personal crises, gains and losses as they protect the world from cosmic threats.
    Future Foundation new comic series a title dedicated to the young heirs to the legacy of the Fantastic Four showing the adventures of the young heroes team led by Franklin Richards and his super-smart sister Valeria Richards along with other super-gifted children, such as: Zero-G (Alex Power), Lightspeed (Julie Power), Mass Master (Jack Power), Energizer (Katie Power) Kofi Whitemane , Ant-Man/Giant-Man (Henry Pym) , Medusa (Medusalith Amaquelin) , Red She-Hulk (Betty Ross) , Ms.Thing (Sharon Ventura) the sentient starship Friday the super-computer of the Baxter Building H.E.R.B.I.E. and the guardian of super-team the robot Dragon Man
    Heroes for Hire new comics series a new title showing the team of urban heroes fighting closer threats of common citizens and are supporting the forces of law as a officers of police, firefighters, paramedics etc formed by urban superheroes of the Marvel Universe : Prodigy (Ritchie Gilmore) , Ricochet (Johnny Gallo) , Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Jewel (Jessica Jones Cage), Power Man (Victor Alvarez) , Nova (Sam Alexander), White Tiger (Ava Ayala), Iron Spider (Patrick), Shang-Chi the Master of Kung-Fu
    The Order new comics series a new title focusing on superhero team formed to follow the example of the group called "The Champions" with a new superhero group formed the image of these led by Skaar Son of Hulk and formed for several new heirs to the legacy of "The Champions" as : Hercules , Winged Vigilante (Derek Morgan), Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes), Tigra (Greer Grant), Calamity (James Wa), Mulholland (Mulholland Black), War Machine II (Arno Stark) , X-23 (Laura Kinney)
    New Warriors new comics series
    Runaways new comics series
    Agents of Atlas new comics series
    Silver Surfer new comics series
    Quasar new comics series
    Nova new comics series
    Guardians of the Galaxy new comics series bringing together the super-team of cosmic heroes led by Star-Lord formed by Drax the Destroyer, Amphibion (Prince Qnax), Firelord (Pyreus Kril), Rom the Spaceknight, Captain Universe (Tamara Devoux), Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) , Groot, Rocket Raccoon (Rocky Raccoon), Gamora (Gamora Zen Whoberi Ben Titan)
    Agent Venom new comics series
    Scarlet Spider new comics series
    Anti-Venom new comics series
    Spider-Woman new comics series
    Arachne new comics series
    Spider-Girl new comics series
    Big Hero 6 new comics series
    Thunderbolts new comics series
    Eternals new comics series
    Inhumans new comics series
    Namor the Sub-Mariner new comics series
    Shi'ar Imperial Guard new comics series
    Thor the Thunder Goddess new comics series
    Jarnbjorn : Savage Fury of Odinson the Lightning new comics series
    The Warriors Three new comics series
    Angela the Angel of Odin new comics series
    Loki Agent of Asgard new comics series
    Beta Ray Bill new comics series
    Ka-Zar the Savage and Shanna the She-Devil new comics series
    Black Panther new comics series
    Daredevil new comics series
    Elektra Ninja Mistress new comics series
    Black Widow Spy Mistress new comics series
    Punisher new comics series
    Ghost Rider new comics series
    Blade the Vampire Hunter new comics series
    Hercules the Prince of Power new comics series
    Sensational She-Hulk new comics series
    Doctor Strange new comics series
    Ant-Man and Wasp new comics series
    Lockjaw and the Pet Avengers new comics series
    Avengers 2099 new comics series
    Defenders 2099
    Thunderbolts 2099 new comics series
    Guardians of the Galaxy 2099 new comics series
    Spider Man 2099 new comics series
    Hulk 2099 new comics series
    X-Men 2099 new comics series
    New Mutants 2099 new comics series
    Fantastic Four 2099 new comics series
    Doom 2099 new comics series
    Punisher 2099 new comics series
    Ravage 2099 new comics series
    Ghost Rider 2099 new comics series
    New Universe Marvel new comics series
    X-Force new comics series
    X-Factor new comics series
    New Mutants new comics series
    Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. new comics series
    Abigail Brand and The Agents of S.W.O.R.D. new comics series
    Last edited by Sansomon; 09-13-2015 at 12:07 PM.