Page 16 of 91 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

So, apparently he will be Peter Maximoff in DOFP.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    As of now, he will be Pietro in AOU but not be called Quicksilver, it is the way to circumvent the ownership issue. Apparently the names are all that mattered between distinction of the Miracle and the Mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBlueElf View Post

Lorna trying to get Pietro to smile haha
    Are you 100% sure that is what's happening here?

Quote Originally Posted by Living Silver View Post
    Yup, I made it ...

That's class!!!!!
    Trying to catch up on 2 years of Marvel comics.....
    Comic Book Parody - Funny comic book stuff.
    X-Men: Drama of the Atom - An unfinished Battle of the Atom parody.

Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

My favourite thing is how perfectly all the unchanged X Factor dialogue fits the inserted costume. It really couldn't be any more apt.

BANNED

Holy S#!T BALLS Trident- you've been on FIRE!

I just got a new job, so I've been extra busy lately, but even if I wasn't I don't think I'd be able to dig up all of cools scans that you've posted. Wowz.
    Thanks! I have just been pretty excited that people actually want to talk about Quicksilver lately. He isn't very popular around CBR so I'm try to make every effort possible to keep this thread up on the first page and hopefully keep the convo going.

Yup, I made it ...

Now is this freaking cool/hilarious ! LOL did you make this?

BANNED

Here is a moment that really makes you realize how hard it is for him to live in a world with the rest of us.

It is also a testament to his character. Anyone else would probably go insane having to live in a world were everyone is moving slower than a snail.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Here is a moment that really makes you realize how hard it is for him to live in a world with the rest of us.

It is also a testament to his character. Anyone else would probably go insane having to live in a world were everyone is moving slower than a snail.
    From his solo! I remember this.
    This has stuck in my head for forever because you are right: These are the little things that make you KNOW who Pietro is and what he had to deal with.
    Thanks for posting them. <3
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    From his solo! I remember this.
    This has stuck in my head for forever because you are right: These are the little things that make you KNOW who Pietro is and what he had to deal with.
    Thanks for posting them. <3
    No Problem!

His solo had a quiet a few key moments that really let you know what it is like to be Quicksilver. One thing I really liked about him that unlike the Flash there is some give and take for his speed. While he can do thinks no normal man can dream of he also has to suffer from not really understand what it's like being a normal human. His stint he had in House of M were he lost his powers ,to me, was good for him. QS really got to somewhat experience what it was like being a normal guy but at the same time he really couldn't handle it. To me, that said that this is a character that will always feel like an outsider.

Which makes me feel sorry for him
    Last edited by Trident; 05-11-2014 at 01:09 PM.

No Problem!

While his solo had a quiet a few key moments that really let you know what it is like to be Quicksilver. One thing I really liked about his that unlike the Flash there is some give and take for his speed. While he can do thinks no normal man can dream of he also has to suffer from not really understand what it's like being a normal man. His stint he had in House of M were he lost his powers ,to me, was good for him. QS really got to somewhat experience what it was like being a normal guy but at the same time he really couldn't handle it. To me, that said that this is a character that will always feel like an outsider.

Which makes me feel sorry for him
    And is a MAJOR reason we all love him. <3

While I will always stand by the fact that I think Pietro and Wanda should have joined the X-Men because Charles, I think, would have been able to help Pietro grasp his powers and learn how to live more "normal", in control life, I also think that he's a more interesting character because he can hardly cope with the effect of his powers to the level of a "normal" man.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I would give a crap, if only they didn't make him look like crap.

spoilers:
    How you even make Evan Peters look less attractive is beyond me
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by anthony_lynch15 View Post
    Are you 100% sure that is what's happening here?

Anthony if you would kindly

I WILL MAKE PIETRO AND LORNA BE BEST SIBLINGS ONE DAY

Could someone be a dear and post the original scan for X-Factor #93? I think we need a before & after.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBlueElf View Post
    Anthony if you would kindly

I WILL MAKE PIETRO AND LORNA BE BEST SIBLINGS ONE DAY
    It's not my fault that Lorna is so mean to poor Pietro.

This is a good Quicksilver moment from AVX.
    Sitting at home watching TV one moment.

Punching Magneto in the face 3.7 seconds later.
    Trying to catch up on 2 years of Marvel comics.....
    Comic Book Parody - Funny comic book stuff.
    X-Men: Drama of the Atom - An unfinished Battle of the Atom parody.

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    As of now, he will be Pietro in AOU but not be called Quicksilver, it is the way to circumvent the ownership issue. Apparently the names are all that mattered between distinction of the Miracle and the Mutant.
    They won't call him Quicksilver in AOU? What will they call him then? Fastguy? Zippy?
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    And is a MAJOR reason we all love him. <3

While I will always stand by the fact that I think Pietro and Wanda should have joined the X-Men because Charles, I think, would have been able to help Pietro grasp his powers and learn how to live more "normal", in control life, I also think that he's a more interesting character because he can hardly cope with the effect of his powers to the level of a "normal" man.
    It is possible that Charles may have been able to help them both better learn how to use there powers, sorta hard to say for sure. However, I think Pietro and Wanda both are better characters for the progression they gained learning and figuring out their abilities mostly on their own. Wanda's character growth was especially interesting with Avengers, wish Pietro had has much development as she did with the Avengers.....

Anyway, if we get more Quicksilver in the future I would like to see his powers explored more. It would even be nice to have a whole issue written in his perspective of the world. I don't think we have been given that yet....if so I missed it.

It is possible that Charles may have been able to help them both better learn how to use there powers, sorta hard to say for sure. However, I think Pietro and Wanda both are better characters for the progression they gained learning and figuring out their abilities mostly on their own. Wanda's character growth was especially interesting with Avengers, wish Pietro had has much development as she did with the Avengers.....

Anyway, if we get more Quicksilver in the future I would like to see his powers explored more. It would even be nice to have a whole issue written in his perspective of the world. I don't think we have been given that yet....if so I missed it.
    It's not so much that Charles would have been able to teach Pietro better how to use his powers, but he could have taught him better how to cope with his powers, and deal with the effect they had on him, and possibly could have helped teach him how to slow his mind down some so that he could relate to other people much more easily.