Page 17 of 91 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by anthony_lynch15 View Post
    It's not my fault that Lorna is so mean to poor Pietro.

This is a good Quicksilver moment from AVX.
    Sitting at home watching TV one moment.

Punching Magneto in the face 3.7 seconds later.

My problem with these panels is the art.
    Not that it LOOKS bad, but here we have the perfect example of how some artists just adore to draw Pietro and Magneto looking IDENTICAL to each other. They should look similar, but not identical.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    It's not so much that Charles would have been able to teach Pietro better how to use his powers, but he could have taught him better how to cope with his powers, and deal with the effect they had on him, and possibly could have helped teach him how to slow his mind down some so that he could relate to other people much more easily.
    Maybe something like that could still happen in the future when Chuck returns. Has Quicksilver mentioned his PMS at all in the All New X-Factor or done anything else note worthy?

BANNED

More Artz

A more accurate portrayal of the Gypsy Twins perhaps....?

BANNED

How fun would that crossover be?

This one made me LOL
    Last edited by Trident; 05-12-2014 at 09:26 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    They won't call him Quicksilver in AOU? What will they call him then? Fastguy? Zippy?
    Considering Whedon and everyone else involved called him Quicksilver I wouldn't be worried.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    More Artz

A more accurate portrayal of the Gypsy Twins perhaps....?

Thanks Trident I love the Gypsy look and the siblings portrait! Have we ever seen Wanda and Pietro dressed in Gypsy Attire in the comics at all? I don't think we have but it would be fun to see.

So slightly relevant but I was watching High School Musical the other day and I totally thought Ryan and Sharpay's relationship is very similar to Pietro's and Wanda's lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBlueElf View Post
    Thanks Trident I love the Gypsy look and the siblings portrait! Have we ever seen Wanda and Pietro dressed in Gypsy Attire in the comics at all? I don't think we have but it would be fun to see.
    I could be wrong(forgetting) but I think the closest we got was in the Secret origins of Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver one-shot.

But even here it's somewhat hard to tell if the artist was going for a gypsy type look or if they were simply suppose to be wearing rags/warn out clothing due to being poor and orphans at the time.

So slightly relevant but I was watching High School Musical the other day and I totally thought Ryan and Sharpay's relationship is very similar to Pietro's and Wanda's lol.
    I'm not sure I know who they are? Are they very close?
    Last edited by Trident; 05-12-2014 at 09:24 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    I could be wrong(forgetting) but I think the closest we got was in the Secret origins of Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver one-shot.

But even here it's somewhat hard to tell if the artist was going for a gypsy type look or if they were simply suppose to be wearing rags/warn out clothing due to being poor and orphans at the time.

I'm not sure I know who they are? Are they very close?
    The Image link is broken

They were twins, and they both auditioned as a duet Sharpay used to boss him around lol, I don't really think Wanda is that bossy but it's more a case of how Marvel tends to centre the relationship between the twins around Wanda rather than around both of them.

BANNED

The Image link is broken
    Fixed!

They were twins, and they both auditioned as a duet Sharpay used to boss him around lol, I don't really think Wanda is that bossy but it's more a case of how Marvel tends to center the relationship between the twins around Wanda rather than around both of them.
    LOL! The girl in some ways seems closer to Pietro

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    My problem with these panels is the art.
    Not that it LOOKS bad, but here we have the perfect example of how some artists just adore to draw Pietro and Magneto looking IDENTICAL to each other. They should look similar, but not identical.

Pietro should just look like a Young Magneto with a different Hairstyle, I also think he should look more slimmer in comparison to Magneto.

Anyway I love how the Green Costume looks here.
    Last edited by FuzzyBlueElf; 05-12-2014 at 10:07 AM.

BANNED

Pietro should just look like a Young Magneto with a different Hairstyle, I also think he should look more slimmer in comparison to Magneto.

Anyway I love how the Green Costume looks here.
    I agree as well. On both the appearance of Magneto and the green costume in that scene. It also makes me glad that Quicksilver doesn't have a distinct costume. It's nice that at any point an artist can come in and give Pietro an outstanding costume that really suits him .

Incredible Member

Man, you go to Toronto for one weekend, and you miss all the avalanche of Quicksilver news. Sheesh! I like the footage they've released of X-Men Quicksilver (still don't like the hair). I'm not crazy about Pietro's name change, but given how much they changed the character that was to be expected

Lorna trying to get Pietro to smile haha
    Hey look! That's my drawing! I don't like to draw fanart because you can't fully "own" the piece since you're using copyrighted characters, but I make an exception for Quicksilver. I have to say, it's kind of fun to see my fanart pop up in random places, and with word balloons somebody else wrote.
    Here are some other Quicksilver fanart pieces i did (by the way, the sketchy nature of the drawings is because I'm trying to get used to drawing on a Wacom tablet, but I suck at it)

Here's one of my more popular piece
    tumblr_mlgn547tPY1qirgs6o1_500.jpg
    And Multiple man awkwardly putting the moves on Quicksilver
    tumblr_mqok0nGtni1qirgs6o1_500.jpg
    And then I've got three other pieces...but I won't spam the board with my drawings
    Last edited by Quicksilverfan; 05-12-2014 at 06:21 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilverfan View Post
    Man, you go to Toronto for one weekend, and you miss all the avalanche of Quicksilver news. Sheesh! I like the footage they've released of X-Men Quicksilver (still don't like the hair). I'm not crazy about Pietro's name change, but given how much they changed the character that was to be expected

Hey look! That's my drawing! I don't like to draw fanart because you can't fully "own" the piece since you're using copyrighted characters, but I make an exception for Quicksilver. I have to say, it's kind of fun to see my fanart pop up in random places, and with word balloons somebody else wrote.
    Here are some other Quicksilver fanart pieces i did (by the way, the sketchy nature of the drawings is because I'm trying to get used to drawing on a Wacom tablet, but I suck at it)

And then I've got three other pieces...but I won't spam the board with my drawings
    You drew those!?! That's awesome man! You have some serious talent. Love those pieces.

BANNED

In the spirit of fan art.....

I liked this one as well but for some reason the artist left out Lorna. (and Luna but that is less surprising)

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilverfan View Post

I LOVE your stuff, QSF!
    You should put your..."sleepy" QS pic up. Is quite nice.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."