Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Alright, the posting pictures thing worked...In that case, here is possibly my favorite Quicksilver moment ever. This is after Crystal and Wanda both "died" fighting Onslaught, and Pietro was with the X-Men for like 3 issues.
    tumblr_miytohogW11rgzzuio1_500.jpg
    tumblr_miytohogW11rgzzuio2_500.jpg
    I guess he was afraid Cyclops would walk in and get the wrong idea
    Last edited by Quicksilverfan; 05-04-2014 at 07:53 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Can he just be a x-man all ready
    I'm fine with him just staying with the X-Factor branch or as an Avenger. I would rather not have the character join the X-Men just to end up be a background character the X-Office refuses to let go. Besides that Quicksilver has never wanted to solely focus on mutant "problems" . As soon as he got away from Magneto he wanted little to nothing to do with it.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buttocks View Post
    Just reading Wren's post reminded me of that scene in nineties X-Factor with the piano.

Funny times.

Carry on.
    Possibly because I was thinking of this when I wrote it

I wonder about joining the X-Men... on the one hand, he seems to have his best showings on X-teams. On Avengers he's usually written unsympathetically. On the other hand, because of House of M he has the same issues Wanda does with the X-Men. I am not that interested in "you're such a bad person Pietro, now let's observe Magneto and Scott's father-son relationship while conveniently forgetting that time he straight up murdered you in front of dozens of witnesses."

Speaking of I wouldn't mind a Magneto confrontation. For both Lorna and Pietro...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilverfan View Post
    Alright, the posting pictures thing worked...In that case, here is possibly my favorite Quicksilver moment ever. This is after Crystal and Wanda both "died" fighting Onslaught, and Pietro was with the X-Men for like 3 issues.
    tumblr_miytohogW11rgzzuio1_500.jpg
    tumblr_miytohogW11rgzzuio2_500.jpg
    I guess he was afraid Cyclops would walk in and get the wrong idea
    Hot stuff! I think Pietro could do with a Red Head.

About Pietro's extra abilities: You would think Marvel would play upon them more wouldn't you? To reduce to Flash comparisons, I'd like to see more of him using his ability to learn really fast given all the otherworldly beings that come to earth having a hero learn all of their cultures would be useful, also more Cyclones please? That ability is so rarely used.

Also they should bring back his interest in Sci-Fi (He hasn't even watched Star Wars wtf!?) and his love for the Circus so he can be bezzies with Nightcrawler. Well I can dream I guess.

LOL @ Pietro Dancing, you know in Evolution he went to Prom with 4 Dates? He's so quick he could dance with all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBlueElf View Post
    Hot stuff! I think Pietro could do with a Red Head.
    Crystal is a red head.
    Well, strawberry blonde-ish, but still.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    Crystal is a red head.
    Well, strawberry blonde-ish, but still.
    But Crystal is.. ..EVILLL!!!

Jk, she's always seemed more straight up blonde to me.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBlueElf View Post
    But Crystal is.. ..EVILLL!!!

Jk, she's always seemed more straight up blonde to me.
    Nope. She is a light red head.
    And, yes, her and Pietro did not mix well. He wasn't the best husband and she couldn't keep her legs closed.
    *SlutshamesCrystal*

BANNED

And, yes, her and Pietro did not mix well. He wasn't the best husband and she couldn't keep her legs closed.
    *SlutshamesCrystal*
    Tis' a shame because I loved that there was a Mutant and Inhuman couple.

Oh well, Pietro should be on the rebound.

*In Between Legs*

Fantastic Member

*SlutshamesCrystal*
    What got me more than the cheating was how weird Son of M or whatever it was (the story where he jumps off the roof and she comes to the rescue). I get that they were separated for a fairly long time but come on your ex tries to commit suicide and... she dumps him in the hospital with no followup? And of course sends Luna to visit.

I think Crystal had (perhaps rightly) mentally written him off a long time ago... basically as soon as they stopped living together.

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    What got me more than the cheating was how weird Son of M or whatever it was (the story where he jumps off the roof and she comes to the rescue). I get that they were separated for a fairly long time but come on your ex tries to commit suicide and... she dumps him in the hospital with no followup? And of course sends Luna to visit.

I think Crystal had (perhaps rightly) mentally written him off a long time ago... basically as soon as they stopped living together.
    Her tending to Pietro made sense since that is how they first met to begin with: He broke his back, and she found him and nursed him back to health and they "fell in love".

And he took Luna, when did she bring her to him for a visit?

Fantastic Member

Her tending to Pietro made sense since that is how they first met to begin with: He broke his back, and she found him and nursed him back to health and they "fell in love".

And he took Luna, when did she bring her to him for a visit?
    I thought Luna just showed up at some point, to hang out with him (before the kidnapping), and assumed that Crystal had permitted her to come. Which is great normally... but if my ex had tried jumping off the roof I would not allow the six year old to see him until I was sure he was mentally well, for both their sakes...

My point is more that Crystal behaved as if he'd just gotten into a fight rather than requiring mental help and maybe suicide watch.

I thought Luna just showed up at some point, to hang out with him (before the kidnapping), and assumed that Crystal had permitted her to come. Which is great normally... but if my ex had tried jumping off the roof I would not allow the six year old to see him until I was sure he was mentally well, for both their sakes...

My point is more that Crystal behaved as if he'd just gotten into a fight rather than requiring mental help and maybe suicide watch.
    Oh, I'm not disagreeing with you.
    I thought perhaps I was either misremembering (which I can often do when it's something I've read a while ago), or you were talking about something I hadn't read yet.

Incredible Member

I thought the exact same thing: if Crystal knew something was wrong with Pietro, why did she allow him to visit his daughter pretty much unsupervised? Superhero parents are just the worst: one parent's gotta a case of suicidal depression, and the other parent pretty much avoids dealing with said suicidal spouse. Poor poor Luna. She's surrounded by irresponsible / dangerous adults (I'm referring to her whole Inhuman / mutant family, not just her parents)
    And that's the other thing that annoyed me: nobody tried helping him. You'd think after years serving a various teams, somebody would care enough to get him to see a shrink or have him committed or something. But I digress...

On the subject of Pietro on the rebound: what if he hooks up with a telepath? Like maybe Emma Frost or Psylocke. I read somewhere that because Pietro thinks fast, he's "immune" to telepath's powers, although Emma Frost was able to stop him in Avengers Academy 22, so I don't know whether it's true or not. Makes me wonder if Pietro would like having somebody read his thoughts. On the one hand, he wouldn't need to excuse his dickish behavior because the telepath would know he didn't "mean it", on the other hand, he's a very private person.

No thank you to Emma Frost or Psylocke.
    Psylocke has been hooked up with enough guys lately as it is. Girl needs to let the V rest a little.

Fantastic Member

Re: no one noticing he went crazy, I think he has like 1 or 2 friends and not very close friends at that. Being an arrogant dick somehow doesn't engender close relationships I guess! =D

I think Emma would just eat him alive and spit him out before he knew what happened lol... and Betsy has almost as much mental issues as he does lately.

Out of all the telepaths, Jean would be my pick but I don't think it's a good idea. As for who to date, I kind of liked Storm from AoA, but basically someone mature and unflappable, but nice. Not a lot of women who fit that description tbh.