Page 6 of 91 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    Re: no one noticing he went crazy, I think he has like 1 or 2 friends and not very close friends at that. Being an arrogant dick somehow doesn't engender close relationships I guess! =D

I think Emma would just eat him alive and spit him out before he knew what happened lol... and Betsy has almost as much mental issues as he does lately.

Out of all the telepaths, Jean would be my pick but I don't think it's a good idea. As for who to date, I kind of liked Storm from AoA, but basically someone mature and unflappable, but nice. Not a lot of women who fit that description tbh.
    I always assumed his teammates sort of looked past Pietro's attitude. They know he says mean things, but means well most of the time.

I agree that neither Emma or Psylocke are good matches. I'm just throwing it out there If Pietro finds out how gung-ho Emma was about killing Wanda during House of M, that will torpedo any likelihood of them even being remotely friendly with each other. Although their bitchy personalities would make a relationship kinda funny.
    Jean Grey would be the best telepathic girlfriend for him, and given she's young now, it would make the relationship very wrong ....and yet, the more I think about it, the more I want to see it happen out of sick curiosity. What would Cyclops think? OR they could bring young "Brotherhood of Evil Mutants" Quicksilver to the present, and he hooks up with Jean Grey!

I think if we're going to talk relationships/hook ups for Pietro, to make it really dramatic, and to get an actually decent story from it, he'd have to be hooked up with someone opposite of him. A human with lots of patience and who is pretty humble to balance his weak points.

Didn't we talk about this on the old boards?

But, for a temp fix how about Aurora? A speedster for a speedster.
    She is still around, isn't she?
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    I think if we're going to talk relationships/hook ups for Pietro, to make it really dramatic, and to get an actually decent story from it, he'd have to be hooked up with someone opposite of him. A human with lots of patience and who is pretty humble to balance his weak points.

Yes, I know we talked about it before, and I'm totally on board with him dating a human...it's just I have a morbid curiosity to see what a relationship with Pietro would be like with different women. Pairing him with Jean Grey would be hilarious, if only because it would make Cyclops and the rest of the O5 cry so hard

BANNED

I think we all just want to see Pietro get laid.

But I do particularly like him being with a complete opposite it would be very interesting to read and who knows maybe she would be better for him than a Metahuman.

YES to Aurora with Quicksilver a very speedy pair, would be fun to see them fight side by side.

I still want to see him with Storm though just because of Age of Apocalypse I know 616 is different but they still look good together.

BANNED

I could get behind Aurora and Quicksilver coupling up. She has a few mental demons of her own IIRC

It could be an interesting dynamic. In a few ways she reminds me of Lorna so maybe he could see that in her as well.

Quote Originally Posted by NamorsTrident View Post
    I could get behind Aurora and Quicksilver coupling up. She has a few mental demons of her own IIRC

It could be an interesting dynamic. In a few ways she reminds me of Lorna so maybe he could see that in her as well.
    It would not be a relationship that worked forever, obviously, but a temporary "fix"? Sure. Why not?

BANNED

"So you have a twin of the opposite gender too? Wow we have so much in common!"

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBlueElf View Post
    Except that parts of their personalities couldn't be more opposite of each other.

Aurora is a HUGE flirt and pretty...hands-on.
    Pietro wouldn't know a lady was flirting with him if she grabbed him by the wiener, and I'm not sure how much he likes to...be hands-on.

BANNED

Except that parts of their personalities couldn't be more opposite of each other.

Pietro wouldn't know a lady was flirting with him if she grabbed him by the wiener, and I'm not sure how much he likes to...be hands-on.
    Which of Aurora's Personalities? :P

Which of Aurora's Personalities? :P
    Hahahaha, the "Aurora" one.

BANNED

LOL

You two are really selling me on this. It was already a fun idea but thinking about it more and more I really want to see it happen now!

Marvel get on this STAT!

BANNED

LOL

You two are really selling me on this. It was already a fun idea but thinking about it more and more I really want to see it happen now!

Marvel get on this STAT!
    If Cold Water and I actually wrote Marvel comics then we'd actually see more interaction between characters that haven't been developed or characters who haven't met before but would make you think "That totally works"

But you know it's Marvel so they would be like "BUT WHERE'S THE SUPERHEROES PUNCHING EACH OTHER?"

BANNED

Anyway would still be fun to see Opposites Attract especially given Quicksilver's relation to Magnetism.

LOL

Marvel get on this STAT!
    Look, Marvel's a little busy right now with bringing back my Alpha Flight for me, Byrne Style.
    So, you can drop your request in the box, and they'll get back to you as soon as they get done making a new Alpha Flight book, k?

BANNED

Look, Marvel's a little busy right now with bringing back my Alpha Flight for me, Byrne Style.
    So, you can drop your request in the box, and they'll get back to you as soon as they get done making a new Alpha Flight book, k?

Yeah Marvel is totally doing a new Alpha Flight book and they're going to make ammends with Byrne just so he can come back to do it once more.

Back on to Quicksilver what is everyone's favorite costume for him? I particularly like seeing him in his green costume any variation of it really I do particularly like the original costume with the curves on the shoulders and light green gloves and boots.