Before Secret Wars, I was buying Ms. Marvel, Amazing Spider-Man, Spider-Gwen, Thor, Star Wars, and Darth Vader.
Post-Secret Wars, I'll be buying Ms. Marvel, All-New All-Different Avengers, Star Wars, and Darth Vader.

Of the options on the poll, I voted for "I will reduce my purchases a bit ... not that I'm unhappy"

Marvel has been a great comic publisher lately, and most of the comics I buy are from either Marvel or Image. However, I absolutely cannot afford to be paying 3.99 or 4.99 for comic issues anymore unless I feel it is absolutely worth it, so I've cut back on my comic expenses for Marvel. I'm only interested in owning ongoing Marvel comic series with Kamala as the main protagonist, and the two Star Wars ongoing series that I've been buying since the beginning of the year. Though I might eventually stop buying those too, and just get Ms. Marvel and ANAD Avengers. The only Marvel comic series I will buy no matter what in single issues is Ms. Marvel, almost everything else can wait to be collected in trades for me.