View Poll Results: Ho many comic will you buy from Marvel after SW is over?

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will buy more comics from Marvel .. this is all hot stuff

50 36.50%
  • I will buy the usually amout.. those guys rocks

29 21.17%
  • I will reduce my purchases a bit ... not that I'm unhappy

10 7.30%
  • I will reduce my purchases a lot .. Marvel has a hard way ahead

23 16.79%
  • I will or I have stopped buying them .. this is a ugly story

13 9.49%
  • I don't know I must see how things turn out...a uncertain and hard question

12 8.76%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Will you coutinue with Marvel comics ?

First I must say I already done that but because so much complains I really got curious how it will affect Marvel's sales after SW is over.
    I must say in the pool decisions after SW is equal to when the new titles will have started, so I hope I can avoid confusion.

To be true I don't expect not many to do the same as I did but we will see.

Definitely the list of comics I buy has increased. I'm looking forward to so many titles after sw I'm worried about how much I'm going to be spending.

I read one comic only before, and it's going on post-SW, so I'll be continuing.

If anything, post-SW actually increased my reading count, going from just one comic...to TWO. Might be more depending on ANAD Avengers.

My pull list is definitely smaller but I'll stick around till next year when they announce 50 new titles.

If Wasp isn't in a single one of them, I'm done.

My pull list is bigger, before SW it was four after SW three of those titles will be continuing and there's an additional 4 or 5 titles that I'll be trying out.

I tend to say yes, as there are many title that look interesting.
    But I'm not sure how I will react if the upcomming M-Day II results in the death of some of my favorite mutants (X-editors and writers tend to be bloodthirsty when it comes to young X-Men)

So far I have nothing post-SW on my pull list. I haven't seen one solicitation that interests me. I'm not saying I'm walking away though because I might be picking up something when we'll know more. New Avengers is probably a title that might interest me (seeing Songbird becoming an Avenger at last seems interesting despite having to suffer having Wiccan and Squirrel Girl on the same team... but then again just typing this makes me doubt it). But so far my plan post-SW is to finally be able to build up my West Coast Avengers collection I'll have more money if I don't buy any ANAD Marvel stuff

Why wouldn't I continue?

-Pav, who always finds something to enjoy...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Well, my list is about the same size, except that now im also picking up ANAD Avengers.

I've always been more of a Marvel guy, but as of right now. It looks like I'll be getting more DC. Not that I'm pissed at Marvel. It's just so far they only have a few books I'll be getting.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Only one book so far for me.

If Invisible Woman is not in any book after Secret Wars, then I can easily only read manga.

I put read more, but its worth noting I had dropped all but 2 Marvel titles pre-SW. So beating that wasn't tough.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Right now it looks like post-SW I'll be buying more books (possibly up to 10) than I was before (averaging 5). I imagine a few might fall away, but going into the new Marvel lineup it's looking good.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Pre SW I was buying about 15 and post SW I'll be buying around 20, so small increase from me. I'm actually interested in about 40 books but I'm trying to stick to a budget.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Marvel really is kicking into high gear. The tites coming look really good. Looking forward to expanding my pull
    Last edited by berserkerclaw; 09-13-2015 at 01:15 PM.
    X-Men Forever