View Poll Results: Ho many comic will you buy from Marvel after SW is over?

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will buy more comics from Marvel .. this is all hot stuff

50 36.50%
  • I will buy the usually amout.. those guys rocks

29 21.17%
  • I will reduce my purchases a bit ... not that I'm unhappy

10 7.30%
  • I will reduce my purchases a lot .. Marvel has a hard way ahead

23 16.79%
  • I will or I have stopped buying them .. this is a ugly story

13 9.49%
  • I don't know I must see how things turn out...a uncertain and hard question

12 8.76%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Incredible Member

I already know that I'll definitely be picking up 4 books. Uncany Inhumans, All-New Inhumans, Extraordinary X-Men & All-New Wolverine. I'm gonna wait for reactions with the other books but I don't expect to pick up many mroe than the aforementioned four. Maybe one of the Avengers title. For me this all means that I will reduce my purchases a lot.

iMan 42s

Why would I end buying Marvel comics? There is plenty of stuff I'm interested in and willing to give a shot to hold my interest. Squadron supreme got a book so I am very much interested.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

I'll probably stick with the main Star Wars title and Howard the Duck, I'll see about Moon Knight again if they bring it back, and I'll get Invincible Iron Man(though i can't say I'm super excited about the writer and what we've heard so far). Overall a reduction though, not interested in the new Spiderwoman book(heck still feel kind of burned by the start of the previous volume), Spiderman 2099 seems to not be fixing it's huge issue(who cares about spiderman 2099 not in 2099???), Spider Gwen was...okay and that's about it, wasn't happy with the last 2 issues of Ant-Man, and the less said about the last volume of Uncanny Avengers the better.

Mighty Member

I'm not buying a lot of old favorites, but I am buying a lot of things that might be new favorites or books with characters I drifted away from for a while, so it mostly evens out for me.

BANNED

My pull list will probably be the smallest it's been in years. But I'm actually happy about that. Rather have a core group of titles at this point anyways.

A little early to say for absolute certain, but for me it looks like it will be about the same as I read now, maybe one or two titles more, but sure something will get dropped along the way...

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

I have other nerdy things to buy so I'm reducing my pull list to 3-4 comics.

Fantastic Member Jumpoff AKA JohnnyBlazed's Avatar

Depends on if there's a ghostrider book staring either blaze or ketch.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I only really follow one Marvel book and I guess I'll continue with it. A bit peeved by this never ending crossover nonsense.

I may check out the new team on Daredevil as well, but I'm not too optimistic about it.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I buy a LOT less Marvel books now, but there are some new books coming out that are looking really intriguing.

Still, I miss my classics like FF, Thor (the real one), Captain America (Steve), etc.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

They LAUGHED at my theory SteveGus's Avatar

I have not set up a post-SW pull list yet. I have to admit that my basic sympathies are with the fans of Thor Odinson, Steve Rogers, and Bruce Banner.
    "At what point do we say, 'You're mucking with our myths'?" - Harlan Ellison

I'm not sure, but I think I'll be buying substantially more titles than I have in awhile, certainly more marvel than DC. I'm liking the direction for spider man, the xmen have been whittled down to a more manageable number, making them easier to follow,(even if i don't like some of the choices) and I'm giving the inhumans a try. Of course, my list will probably shrink a bit when I start to see how this all plays out..

Since AvX, my pull list just keep getting smaller. Now, i'm only pulling Uncanny X-Men and I have to wait until DECEMBER to get it. Freaking DECEMBER, lol.

They keep putting this one artist I absolutely hate the art of on a set of characters I love, so no, I probably won't be reading much in the way of Marvel Comics.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

I might have said less or more titles than I currently have now two weeks ago, but recently with the delay in the main series I checked out a few minis and really enjoyed them so my pull list has definitely expanded.

What's interesting (to me at least) is that I was very excited about the new DC titles, and while I love that they're giving new kinds of books attention there's actually less that I follow now than before. With SW I didn't really know what to expect from the books afterward but with the books that I'm enjoying now supposedly carrying over somewhat when the new universe is established I'm actually more excited.