Fantastic Member

Default Damien's absence

I only read the main Batman book, but I know that Damien is back. I guess he came back before Endgame. Is there any in-story explanation why he was nowhere near Gotham during Endgame, when every other member of the Bat family came to help, or why he hasn't shown up afterwards, with all the things that have happened to Bruce?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by new_onslaught View Post
    I only read the main Batman book, but I know that Damien is back. I guess he came back before Endgame. Is there any in-story explanation why he was nowhere near Gotham during Endgame, when every other member of the Bat family came to help, or why he hasn't shown up afterwards, with all the things that have happened to Bruce?
    For a long while, there was no explanation at all as to where Damain was during "Endgame" and similar events. But now his title has launched, it seems he's spent/spending a lot of time abroad without continued communication with Gotham - and when he returns in "Robin War" this December he'll be catching up on everything that's happened.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    For a long while, there was no explanation at all as to where Damain was during "Endgame" and similar events. But now his title has launched, it seems he's spent/spending a lot of time abroad without continued communication with Gotham - and when he returns in "Robin War" this December he'll be catching up on everything that's happened.
    Ok. Thanks. Depending on how the writers handle this, that could be a credible explanation.

batmantree

He is only 10 years old ?Does he know that his father is dead ?