Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible Member

Did anyone here enjoy the final arc of Sensation Comics? I'm thinking of picking up the final issue in print, and I didn't even realize it was on newsstands...

The art seems a little "out there", though.

Oh Cheetah... I want to read something with you but I really don't want to read this.
    I have enjoyed Justice League so it's nice to see her getting into action after she mostly narrated the event and I might look into Aquaman & Sinestro.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    So Donna's going to be a villain in Titans Hunt?
    Not really, the solicitations for TH are pretty misleading because they are not right anymore but TH is a mystery in itself. They are trying to redeem the Titans though. Donna as well as Garth have the villainous tendencies they got from the main books but they will slowly "come to their senses" again.

Incredible Member

The WW-related info I most look forward to in December is learning from the solicitations that a new creative team is starting with issue #50.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    The WW-related info I most look forward to in December is learning from the solicitations that a new creative team is starting with issue #50.
    seems like action will have a oversized issue 50. I really hope that finch wrap on 49 or even 50 and a new creative team takes over in 50 oversized issue. c'mon dc I have a little of faith on you yet

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Did anyone here enjoy the final arc of Sensation Comics? I'm thinking of picking up the final issue in print, and I didn't even realize it was on newsstands...

i liked the art, very cute. well there is cute animals talking *__*, i don't know if I recommend

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

It was...odd. And I really hated how Barbara Minerva was written in that story.

But, then, what else is new as far as that's concerned.

Incredible Member

Bummer I was hoping for a relatively pre-52/Perez continuity style tale.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Bummer I was hoping for a relatively pre-52/Perez continuity style tale.
    As was I. The solicit sounded like a cool, pulpy style adventure where two bitter enemies had to team up and journey through a haunted jungle together. What we got was...Cheetah making friends with a talking kitty.

Yeah, I only read the first chapter via digital, but I just couldn't with that depiction of Cheetah.