Default What's going on with (Banner) Hulk now?

So I've not read or really paid much attention to anything going on in Secret Wars. I read the recent Hulk book and although it wasn't perfect I liked it. Main problem was it was a bit rushed, which I assumed was to get ready for Secret Wars and pick up again after, there were still dangling plot threads. However now we're getting a completely new Hulk, with no mention of what is happening with Banner. Have they just put the Omega Hulk storyline to bed in the hope no one remembers it when the inevitable return of Banner Hulk happens? Or has Banner's storyline all been tied up in Secret Wars? Or will it continue into All-New-Totally-Awesome-Radical-Brilliant-Fantastic-Uncanny-Amazing-Astonishing-Hulk?

I hope Secret Wars has been worth it for everyone who cares about it, as it's been a bit of a pain in the a*** for those of us not interested.

Maybe Banner being normal again has to do with him getting rid of Doc Green who completely took over his life and trapped him within his mind the entire time of Duggan's Omega Hulk story.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1984 View Post
    So I've not read or really paid much attention to anything going on in Secret Wars. I read the recent Hulk book and although it wasn't perfect I liked it. Main problem was it was a bit rushed, which I assumed was to get ready for Secret Wars and pick up again after, there were still dangling plot threads. However now we're getting a completely new Hulk, with no mention of what is happening with Banner. Have they just put the Omega Hulk storyline to bed in the hope no one remembers it when the inevitable return of Banner Hulk happens? Or has Banner's storyline all been tied up in Secret Wars? Or will it continue into All-New-Totally-Awesome-Radical-Brilliant-Fantastic-Uncanny-Amazing-Astonishing-Hulk?

I hope Secret Wars has been worth it for everyone who cares about it, as it's been a bit of a pain in the a*** for those of us not interested.
    banners dead currently
    X-Men Forever

Best necro thread ever.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

All-New Member

Clint barton not only murdered him in the presence of the superhuman community but he also got away with it

That hadn't happened yet when the thread was made...