Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    BANNED

Most interesting parts of this:

• ASM branching out into other countries. If they're going to go for the global approach, they might as well do it properly. Was pretty funny noticing those characters from The Thick of It on the bus too.
    • Is Hulk actually set in South Korea? That's what the covers seem to suggest.
    • Guardians of Infinity looks great, and I like the idea of having a backup story. Shame about the $4.99 price tag but hey.
    • The Squadron Supreme solicit mentions that they're punishing Namor for his crimes - this should make for a pretty interesting story with Doctor Spectrum. I'd love to see The Great Society come back in some form, or at least have their story expanded upon in some way. I also wonder if this will mean the Squadron will go after other Illuminati members.
    • Shouldn't Brian Posehn be listed as co-writing Deadpool? I was under the impression he was still on it.

My only other thought is that far too many of these books are double-shipping. It works for ASM, but smaller books have no business releasing this frequently. It's intimidating for new readers and a strain on established readers.

Daredevil #1-2
    Spidey #1
    Amazing Spider-Man #4-5
    Amazing Spider-Man #1.2
    C-3PO #1
    Chewbacca #5
    All-New Wolverine #3-4
    All-New Hawkeye #2
    Last edited by daningotham; 09-15-2015 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Karnak #3

Nat will be back soon Rog. I'm still waiting patiently for anything Elektra related.

ANAD Avengers
    New Avengers
    Ms. Marvel
    Ultimates
    Karnak
    Uncanny Inhumans
    All New Inhumans
    Miracleman
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman X View Post
    Right now, I think my biggest frustration is that Moon Knight is still not in the solicits. There have been hints. But I am afraid it will be about some replacement hero.
    I know how you feel. Month after month, I check the solicits, & still no MK. Karnak will continue to be the only Marvel title I get, & that's because of Ellis & not the character (though I'm sure Ellis will make him awesome, just like he did with MK). & if it's a replacement MK, I will scream.
    Last edited by Sasquatch by Night; 09-15-2015 at 12:55 PM.
    currently reading: Dept. H, Hellboy in Hell, Kaijumax, Moon Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudman View Post
    Most interesting parts of this:

• ASM branching out into other countries. If they're going to go for the global approach, they might as well do it properly. Was pretty funny noticing those characters from The Thick of It on the bus too.
    • Is Hulk actually set in South Korea? That's what the covers seem to suggest.
    • Guardians of Infinity looks great, and I like the idea of having a backup story. Shame about the $4.99 price tag but hey.
    • The Squadron Supreme solicit mentions that they're punishing Namor for his crimes - this should make for a pretty interesting story with Doctor Spectrum. I'd love to see The Great Society come back in some form, or at least have their story expanded upon in some way. I also wonder if this will mean the Squadron will go after other Illuminati members.
    • Shouldn't Brian Posehn be listed as co-writing Deadpool? I was under the impression he was still on it.

My only other thought is that far too many of these books are double-shipping. It works for ASM, but smaller books have no business releasing this frequently. It's intimidating for new readers and a strain on established readers.
    Good point about The Great Society. Think about it. It would be James Robinson essentially returning to JLA/JSA, right?

My pull list. Currently re-reading all of Pak's Hulk stuff to get ready for his new Hulk book.

INVINCIBLE IRON MAN BENDIS
    ALL-NEW ALL DIFFERENT AVENGERS WAID
    DOCTOR STRANGE AARON
    THE MIGHTY THOR AARON
    SPIDER-MAN BENDIS
    GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY BENDIS
    KARNAK ELLIS
    TOTALLY AWESOME HULK PAK

I've been a loyal Marvel fan for about 35 of my 41 years. In that time, I've read and collected just about everything X-Men related that there is to read & collect. That's why these solicitations have me both frustrated and sad. Marvel is treating the franchise like sh**. I'm sorry to put it that way, but it's true. A once great line of books has been pared down to 3 measly ongoings, 4 if you count Deadpool's.

I get that they're aiming to create more diversity in their publishing lineup, but it also seems like they're trying to majorly screw over FOX at the expense one of the company's founding franchises. Marvel/Disney seems to have zero respect for properties whose movies aren't under their roof these days. Fantastic Four has gotten the shaft just as quickly. In the old days, I'd be quick to read these solicitations and say, "Make Mine Marvel!" Nowadays, I'm more likely to say, "Make Mine a Double!" I need a drink after reading these listings. Innovation/evolution is one thing. This, whatever it is, is another.

It's bad enough reading the Secret Wars stuff, which is mostly just a series of throwaway "What If?" issues. Seeing that disconnect and casual discarding of Marvel history is another. I used to buy Marvel everything, as my 15k comic collection can attest to. Now, I'll be down to a mere 10 books a month... tops. Disgusting. I think I'll take up knitting as a hobby instead.

Spidey #1
    Amazing Spider-Man #4-5
    Amazing Spider-Man #1.2
    Carnage #3
    Miracleman #5
    Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 1 HC
    Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 2 HC

I'm still undecided on all the Star Wars stuff, so may end up getting those too!

Secret Wars #9
    A-Force #1
    All-New Inhumans #1
    All-New Inhumans #2
    Karnak #3
    Ms. Marvel #2
    Uncanny Inhumans #3
    Spider-Gwen #3
    Spider-Woman #2
    Web Warriors #2
    New Avengers #4
    All-New, All-Different Avengers #3
    The Ultimates #2
    All-New Hawkeye #2
    Doctor Strange #3
    Angela: Queen of Hel #3

BANNED

With the complaints of "I don't recognize these characters anymore", I feel compelled to post this.

http://i0.wp.com/www.lifegag.com/wp-.../06/change.gif

• TRAPPED in an alien hospital with a bunch of other moms-to-be, Jessica Drew has suddenly found herself in over her head!
    • It's anything but business as usual as Jess realizes she's the only person who can save the day -- but only if she can keep herself and her baby safe in the process!

Dear God we're really playing this completely straight aren't we?

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    YES! YES! YES!
    Singularity has enterd the all-new mainstream marvel universe but she did not make the journey alone!
    The counterparts of 616 Jennifer Walters, 616 Carol Danvers, 616 Medusa, 616 Alison Blaire and 616 Nico ALSO live on on the all-new mainstream marvel Earth post Secret Wars!
    Arcadia Carol Danvers and Arcadia America Chavez will interact with the golden glistening 616 Captain Marvel, 616 Blue Marvel and 616 King T' Challa!
    Arcadia Medusa will be in a romance with the counterpart of 616 Johnny Storm!
    Arcadia She-Hulk will interact with the counterpart of 616 Amadeus Cho!

There are no 2 Medusa's, 2 CM, 2 Jen Walters, 2 Dazzlers, 2 nico's on the all new mainstream marvel Earth post Secret Wars
    Considering that when they were giving summaries of what this series was about they said that A-Force was dealing with threats that crossed over from Battleworld, I'm pretty sure that's what it's talking about when it says she's not coming alone. Nico, Jen, Medusa, Carol and Dazzler are the 616 versions just Singularity is gathering them because they're the most familiar people to her. Besides Medusa was killed in A-Force last issue remember so how could that be the same one from Arcadia?

BANNED

is gerry conway some type of hermit or something? we still don't know that much about his carnage series aside from it's a horror book and The FBI a specialized team after carnage that includes john jameson and eddie brock a mission that soon leads them into an abandoned coal mine

but other than that....we got no details about what this book plans to do and why it isn't just a mini series

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Who wanna bet that it's going to be revealed that Cyclops was the one that detonated the T-bomb instead of Blackbolt ?.

And at least, people is also chasing the Inhumans.

That retcon all of infinity. That's not happening.